BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Samantha W.
I received this product complementary from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. This glow stick it AMAZING! So pigmented and it creates such a beautiful glow that can be blended out to create a subtle, dewy highlight. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone who is addicted to highlighters! It's a must have.
Tammy S.
I received this highlighter as a sample at a local retail store. I like the ease of application. It applies so smooth and is sheer. I like the brightening effect of this product. I believe it would be great for all skin types. I would recommend trying this product for your highlighting. I will purchase when my sample runs out.
Victoria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Hope Influenster sends more of these out because from everything that I've heard about it, it's an amazing product that I'd love to try out! The highlight has a very natural appearance on the skin, and can be worn underneath for a subtle glow or on top for a stronger highlight :-) Hope to have the opportunity to try this soon!
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
I am so addicted to Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick Illuminator!! It is super easy to apply, and leaves my skin with a youthful, dewy glow and doesn't leave my face feeling or looking oily!! This Illuminator can be applied from the tube or you can apply with a brush! I will continue to purchase and would recommend to everyone!
Audrey P.
Leander, TX
Received this free from Marc Jacobs for testing purposes. I was very happy with this highlighter. It's creamy, blendable, and buildable. And it's a natural looking highlight if you want it to be, but it can also be built up to be a very intense highlight. It's also suitable for all skin tones as it doesn't lean warm or cool.
Christina D.
Saginaw, TX
I definitely give this a higher rating for portability and on the go use. I am not a huge fan of the oily like texture. It does do a great job of highlighting although I prefer more precision than that of which the large stick provides. Again, great to throw in a beach bag or purse for touch ups or a natural glow on the go.
Jessica S.
Winston Salem, NC
I was so excited to try this out! I'm an avid makeup collector and user. This product is great, but I don't recommend it for facial highlighting if you have oily skin. However, it is AMAZING for shoulder and collar bone glow! Just swipe it onto the skin and blend it out with your fingers. Easy as pie! #marcglowstick #voxbox
Fernanda S.
Tucson, AZ
This highlight is BEAUTIFUL. It is not a chunky glittery highlight, so when you wear it, it just gives you such a "glowing from within" type of glow. I find it easier to apply it with my fingers and then blend it out with a beauty blender. Another way I like to use this highlight is applying it onto the top of my shoulders!
Catherine B.
Lynchburg, VA
Amazing spring find! This is a great highlighter, and it is a really nice neutral color so it is universally flattering. The best thing about it is you really have control to layer it and either go for just a touch of highlight or a cutting cheekbone highlight. I really enjoy the packaging because its simple and compact.
Crisia L.
Worcester, MA
Amazing glowstick highlight it's very beautiful and suttle. Very buildable and it def suits ever skin color.. I would recommend putting a powder over the cream highlight to make it glowy. I am a fair to yellow toned skin. I would recommend people to give it a go! Def. Get a pretty good amount of highlight for the price.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try