BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Megan W.
Love this highlighter! It's smooth and creamy. It's easy to apply if you use your fingers to dab it on top of your foundation. You don't have to use a whole lot to get a nice glow. It's very lightweight and easy to blend.
Charmi M.
Plano, TX
This is great for swimming and hot summers since it is cream over power but it is a little tricky to apply so if you are new to this probably this go for it. It is buildable so you can add as much or little of shimmer as you like. It is a little pricey too.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
Oh yes! This Marc Jacob Beauty Glow Stick is so great! It glides on so smoothly and its sticky to the touch at all. The shine is very natural looking and glistens on the skin. I love to use it for natural makeup looks. This product is found at most sephora stores.
Paola S.
Eagle Pass, TX
This is an absolute fave since it launched! I can't live without it now. I'll tap it on top of my cheekbones for a beautiful glow. If I want to amp it up some more I'll add powder highlight on top of it and it lasts all day long!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
This shade of highlighter is absolutely amazing! Totally pigmented and long lasting. The color is very dramatic but I'd still recommend it. It looks really nice on my caramel skin tone. Marc Jacobs is a great brand that I would recommend.
Stephanie M.
Elgin, IL
I love this. A little goes a long way and it looks very natural. I don't put the the stick my face directly. Instead I tap and use my fingers and I find it gives a more natural. It last me for a few hours and then I feel i need a few touch ups. It gives you a dewy looks instead of an extreme highlight look.
Lupita1 s.
Ridgewood, NY
Before anything I just want to state that I was given this by influenster to review. But what I have to say is my oen opinion. I completely love this highlighter. I have medium olive skin tone and I feel like it works with my complection . I fomd that the formula is really creamy and easy to blend out without making my foudation look blotchy. It gives a healthy glow to the skin . But what's best is that it's a nice pearly shade that gives a sheen without looking like you have glitter on your face. It's definitely more of a Suttle natural glow but if worn under a powder highlight you will be glowing for days. I definitely love the product. I love how it makes my skon look dewy like I'm glowing from within. My only complain would be the packaging. It some what resembles a deodorant.
Anna H.
I bought this on a whim and because I am a highlighter fanatic! This one from Marc Jacobs is great because it easy to apply and shows up with just one swipe where others need to be layered. I have tried some other high end ones that were not as great as this one! I reach for this one 85% of the time.
Amee R.
Fresno
This product is everything for that perfect summer glow! It has a very pearly undertone, but if you use it under your foundation it give a very nice, fresh glow. The only thing that I am not a big fan of is the texture of the stick. When you put it on your skin it doesn't move around very well.
Amanda G.
Selma, CA
This is an awesome product. Not very pigmented on its own for an out of this world highlight but it gives a beautiful natural glow to the skin. It also works as an amazing base for a powder highlight. I use it under a powder highlight every day and it lasts all day long and stays so vibrant.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try