Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA

Ivannys M.
Ivannys M.
1 year, 4 months ago
well worth investing in these products
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
1 year, 5 months ago
I think it depends on what you're looking for. The Glow Stick is pretty cool but for the price you could go buy the Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighter palette with 6 shades. Also this is a cream highlighter so application is a bit different.
Jami S.
Jami S.
Weston, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
Just like almost all beauty brands there are things that are great and things that are average and you would be overpaying for the quality you receive. I think it depends on what you are hoping to update and then looking into a product that performs the best. If it's this illuminating stick, I've heard it's actually best with body highlight than face illuminating.
Alyza R.
Alyza R.
Smyrna, GA
1 year, 5 months ago
I heard really good Things about this product
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Leesport , PA
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes!!! I have this highlight and it is amazing! I also use this brand mascara and love it
Sonny N.
Sonny N.
1 year, 5 months ago
I have actually fallen for the Benefit Brand and really do really like their stuff - they are on the more "budget friendly" side too compared to other brands out there
Zuri A.
Zuri A.
1 year, 5 months ago
If you're looking to change on a highlighter this Marc jacobs glow stick it's great! It all depends your preference if you like powder or not.