BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #62 in Highlighter

What it is:

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• I love highlighters and would have loved to receive and post a re...1 Answers
  • This glow stick is the bomb.com , seriously it's long lasting and...3 Answers
Ana E.
A must-have luxury makeup product for anyone that loves a blinding glow. A shimmery, sheer, and illustrious product with pure white undertones, this highlighter is universally flattering on all skin tones. Definitely buildable without wiping away any product beneath. Apply a thin layer with your strongest finger for a subtle glow, and layer it on for a dramatic and stunning glow that’ll give anyone highlighter envy!! A rather steep $48 at Sephora, but definitely worth the money, seeing as you get so much product (approx. 0.49 oz) in a sleek, portable package. I use it every time I wear heavy makeup, or with a more subdued look just using primer and a tinted moisturizer.
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
I really enjoy this pearly cream highlighter. It’s housed in a twist up stick mechanism (resembling a deodorant) and easy to use in the morning or on the go. It has a white base with gold and silver shimmer. I apply and blend with my fingers as I’ve found this is the best way, though you could apply directly from the stick or use a synthetic brush. It lasts well throughout the day and gives a natural glow to the skin. On my fair skin, it looks more natural and slightly golden, though I’ve seen it look more glossy and intense on medium skin.
Emma R.
Little rock
Please highlight gave gave me the perfect natural look but I was going for although the product is fabulous on it own I noticed that when I use it it takes off my foundation but does leave the highlight behind so we give me that glow but it does take some of my foundation. But other than that it works perfectly and it’s beautiful on the skin especially when the sun hits it and they gave me the perfect look I was going for, ok well thanks loves
Kit V.
Brooklyn, NY
Such a great product! It’s perfect for my skin tone, we will see how it looks in the summer when I’m more tan. It’s natural, has the perfect amount of shine to it, and is creamy and easy to blend in. I think it’s intended to be applied to the skin directly but I actually put it on my fingers and dab a little on. It’s great. My new favorite highlighter. Even looks great with no makeup.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
This highlighter is really beautiful. I love the that it's a cream. There are so many powders out there and it's nice to try something different. The highlight melts into the skin for a beautiful glow. It's not glittery. It doesn't feel oily or heavy. I like to apply with my fingertips or a micro beauty blender.
Yahaira m.
San bruno, CA
I got this on an influenster box and I love the glow that this stick. The stick is super easy to apply. To blend is easy and the glow last a long time! I like this type of highlighter way more than a cream or liquid formula.
Nickola H.
Jacksonville , FL
Marc Jacobs Beauty Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator the gold undertone work so beautiful with my natural deep/dark tone. It’s shimmery finish which is gorgeous, I would buy again. I would recommend this product.
Maryam S.
Great highlighter for those who love the natural look and want to look glow but not shimmery. I love the cream consistency which makes this blend easily into the skin. The packaging is adorable and easy to travel with.
betzy p.
manassas
Try this highlighter but I don’t think it’s good it’s all right but I wouldn’t recommend it I would I spend that much money and what I buy it again now but it’s OK and if you’re beginning make up it’s OK for you there’s much more better Highlanders
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix, AZ
I pretty much love all Marc jacobs products but the highlighter stick is amazing. It’s so sparkly and everyone compliments me when I wear it. Every girl should have it. And it’s super easy to use.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Anyone that has this, is it easily blendable? Or does it just sit on top?
Sondor D.
Warsaw
Jamie M.
Cape Town, SA
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
Arianna B.
Works the price? I wanis try