MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersMarc Jacobs
BEAUTY Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation

A breakthrough gel foundation that's antiaging, long-wearing, and awakens your skin to its ideal radiance and clarity. Erase the past, perfect the present, and protect the future. Formulated with lifestyle ingredients and Buoyancy Gel™ technology, Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation creates a weightless, natural veil that never settles into fine lines. An infusion of Soft Focus Powder reflects light to minimize imperfections, while revitalizing multi-vitamins provide supreme hydration for even application and luxurious wear. This versatile formula builds easily from natural to full coverage, providing supreme hydration for a radiant finish. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Is this product best for oily or dry? And does it settle into fine lines?
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation? yay or nay? i’ve heard people love this foundation but i don’t know what’s so great about it and if it’s worth it what are yall’s thoughts?
What would you say about the different shades of the foundation, is there a large variety?
Start your review of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation!
How would you rate this product?
Sam G.
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation uploaded by Sam G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have a good variety of foundations and this one is my holy grail of them all. Especially in the summer this foundation makes my feet, sets very well, and is not irritating to my sensitive skin, although this is closer to pricey in my opinion I will always restock on this
Nia N.
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation uploaded by Nia N.
I was gifted this foundation in the shade Cocoa Light, and it’s a PERFECT match! I couldn’t wait to try it, so I applied it (using Marc Jacobs’s Face III brush) and it is SO BEAUTIFUL. It has a full-coverage, buttery formula that does wonderful things for my texture. It’s not quite flat-matte, which is lovely, and it buffs out beautifully. The undertone is also very natural- not overly warm or ashy. I can’t speak to wear time, since I only had it on for four hours or so, but I have high hopes. I love it so far!
Caitlin D.
Benham, KY
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation uploaded by Caitlin D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this foundation because I’ve seen great reviews on it and let me tell you this has become one of my holy grail products. It covers everything and leaves my skin looking perfect. A little goes a long way so don’t use too much or it will end up cakey looking.
Valeria N.
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation uploaded by Valeria N.
If you don’t like full coverage extra matte foundations this is it! I have dry skin and this foundation feels amazing on my skin! It evens out my skin tone while leaving it super refreshed! Totally recommend. I’m using it in this pic!
angela F.
New Haven
Gorgeous coverage, not too much but not too little. Glow from within, healthy look to the skin without replacing natural texture. Has a dewy finish. Long lasting.
Raquel B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product. The packaging is beautiful. It comes with a pump and the frosted glass is weighty. Beware? There is fragrance in this one. It’s noticeable for at least an hour after application. I find the coverage to be medium full and the finish radiant. I powder this to reduce glow. I don’t pair this with a primer and get 6 hours of wear before it starts to separate. The undertone is a bit orange. This is especially noticeable when I apply too much foundation.
I love this foundation! It stays on for hours! I have very dry skin and this helps minimize the look of my dry patches! Would definitely recommend!
Marina S.
kronsbec ave, Ellesmere Port
This has been a definite game changer for my skin (oily and dry mix type). I do not love ALL Marc J's foundations, but this one has a wonderful texture against the skin, wonderful stay power and sometimes I don't even need powder to settle it down! Definite must-try and will repurchase!
Livvy F.
Oceanside, CA
Marc Jacobs makes great foundations, but they are only great for a few hours. Definitely not for long term use. Maybe 4, 5 hours max. The coverage is always super nice. I prefer this one to the ReMarcable.
Brittany V.
burnaby, BC
This is a beautiful lightweight, buildable coverage foundation. One layer is light coverage - perfect if you don't have much to cover up, but if you want to conceal some problem areas this does a great job. Probably best suited to dry to normal skin types - it has a very natural finish, but can look it bit oily towards the end of the day on me in the T Zone. It lasts great throughout the day, tends to fade on my chin even when I use primer. A bit pricey for an everyday foundation, but I am really enjoying it - cause it doesn't look like I'm wearing much makeup. My only wish would be that it lasted a bit better.

188 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah C.
port-cartier
il y a 5 jours
Kenia J.
il y a 7 mois
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation What is the estimated cost of the product, what variety of range does it have?What is the estimated cost of the product, what variety of range does it have??
Miranda M. il y a 4 mois