BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A breakthrough gel foundation that's antiaging, long-wearing, and awakens your skin to its ideal radiance and clarity. Erase the past, perfect the present, and protect the future. Formulated with lifestyle ingredients and Buoyancy Gel™ technology, Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation creates a weightless, natural veil that never settles into fine lines. An infusion of Soft Focus Powder reflects light to minimize imperfections, while revitalizing multi-vitamins provide supreme hydration for even application and luxurious wear. This versatile formula builds easily from natural to full coverage, providing supreme hydration for a radiant finish. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Do you prefer applying it with a brush or beauty sponge?6 Answers
  • Do you think this foundation would be good for full-cover...1 Answers
  • Is this a full coverage foundation?4 Answers
Mary E.
Strafford
This foundation is by far the best luxury foundation I’ve ever tried; it’s really light weight, and the coverage is there, but it’s not trying to cover up every little detail. It doesn’t settle into fine lines, and it doesn’t really crease. I absolutely love the packaging as well, it’s a decent weight so it feels pretty luxurious, and instead of having a paddle like his other foundation, it has a pump (which is a plus, I don’t really like paddles too much). I’d recommend this if you want a beautiful looking foundation that is light weight and a decent coverage. If you’re going to purchase this you may have to splurge a little considering it’s nearly $50, but I think it’s worth the price. If you don’t want to spend that much, I personally think the ‘Wet n Wild photo focus foundation’ is a great dupe for this, it has a little more coverage but it applies the same and looks beautiful.
erika z.
I love this foundation so much that I bought a second bottle, and I'm not even done with the first. For a brief period of time, my skin was going through a dry-dry/combo phase, so I was on the hunt for a somewhat hydrating foundation. I landed on this, and it was great. Whenever I wear this foundation, my friend asks me, "What are you wearing?" She even bought it herself. Now that my skin is back to being oily, I still wear this foundation, and the result at the end of the day isn't as bad as you'd probably expect. I don't find myself being any more oily than normal. I'd definitely recommend this foundation if you're willing to splurge a little.
Martina C.
Mount Kisco
This is my all time favorite foundation and it is so underrated! I have been using this for years and I will never get sick of it. The formula is so light and my skin feels like it can breathe yet, it provides a great amount of coverage. I'd say it's medium to full coverage and is buildable. I can't find it on Sephora's website any longer and I'm not sure if it's discontinued I don't know what I'm going to do if it is! It's the most comfortable feeling foundation I think I'll ever find.
Yana K.
W Hollywood, CA
This foundation is very nice for everyday wear! It’s kinda shear but it’s very buildable and looks really good especially when applied with a brush. The coverage is medium-thing and it makes your sling look very natural and gives you that healthy glow. The only con for me that on my combo skin it becomes really shine after few hours of wear even with mattifying primer
Lenysa R.
homestead Fl
This foundation is full coverage and easy to blend. Long wearing even thought i haven’t wore it for more then 6-7 hours. The color is a little dark for me so i only use it when I’m more tan, but overall is a great foundation. I got it from Sephora on a sale and I’m glad i did. MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation
Alaa E.
Brooklyn
Awesome foundation! I have oily acne prone skin and this does foundation does not exacerbate my skin condition. I find that it lasts pretty well with or without primer. The coverage is medium but definitely buildable and has a natural to soft matte finish depending on how you prep your skin beforehand. I would say that it's best applied with a brush. I tried applying with the real techniques sponge blender and the product just got soaked up by the sponge. Otherwise excellent buy!
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
I heard mix reviews about this product but in general, they were all good. Though this product is now discontinued which I am so upset with myself because I didn't actually purchase/try this product until a few months ago until it was on sale on Sephora. Only because I thought with a high price tag, it didn't seem so worth it to me. And now, I regret not trying this product sooner and buying a backup!!!!!

This product blends in so well into the skin like a second skin and looks so natural. It is truly buildable without it looking cakey which is such a plus. It doesn't break up on my skin if I use any type of primer or without. I would probably say it doesn't last as long without a primer though (maybe about 6-7 hours without primer).

If you can get your hands on this product still, I highly recommend it.
Cindy G.
Greenville, SC
Personally I think this is a very natural foundation. I use this everyday I don’t want a full coverage. It can be buildable. I usually add 2 layers to get the coverage I want. I would recommend this foundation to anyone who wants a natural light weight foundation.
Alina B.
Woodridge, IL
Horrible experience. This thing cannot be called a “foundation” because it’s basically a tinted gel. It’s got no coverage and super weird finish. The word that describes this product best is WEIRD. It is almost impossible to find a good shade because all of them go orange on the skin. It feels tacky and oily once applied. I don’t know who would like this stuff, really.
Dana H.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
Is this gone forever in exchange for the Shameless foundation that has mixed reviews? Because I’ll cry! I love this product. It’s a light to medium coverage and I find it evens out my redness but isn’t so heavy that I can’t see my freckles. I love it, it is worth every dollar and I hope I can get my hands on it again after I run out!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Do you prefer applying it with a brush or beauty sponge?
Does it last all day?
Ariana V.
Santa Maria, CA
Is it full coverage or medium to ful?
Elena N.
San Gabriel , CA
I've never worn foundation but would this be a good start the coverage etc
Delitefulybee e.
Toronto, ON
Is this a full coverage foundation?