BY MARC JACOBS

A creamy, loose setting powder with five forms of coconut and cocoa butter to set makeup with a soft-matte finish for up to 8 hours. Finish Line Perfecting Coconut Setting Powder instantly blurs and perfects your complexion, while setting your makeup with a soft-matte finish for up to eight hours. The loose translucent powder features five forms of coconut and cocoa butter, melting in undetectably for a healthy and hydrated look, not dry or chalky. So lightweight and creamy, the innovative formula layers seamlessly so your makeup stays looking fresh from start to finish. The mess-free interior mesh ensures the ideal amount of powder is released for application—perfect for travel or on the go.

• Is this setting powder any good for oily skin ? Any flash...2 Answers
  • Does this product smell like coconut?3 Answers
  • How is this one better than Laura Mercier Translucent Loo...2 Answers
Zoey N.
I like that it has a slight tint to it. The powder is very finely milled. The packaging is very cute. But I don’t like the netting. I use my sponge to apply powder to my face and this product is really hard to dip my sponge in! This powder actually blurs my skin, creating a very smooth finish look like I got a filter on my face. Great for baking. However I still get oily no matter how much I apply it to my T zone.
Kaira L.
Fairbanks
For the amount of product that you get I would not recommend this. It is a great powder if you're willing to splurge, and the net is really nice for setting the face with a brush, but it's not really sponge friendly. I usually pour the powder into my caps but this one you cannot do that because there's a plastic piece in the lid to keep the power from spilling with travel.
Kerry C.
Sylvania
Love the feel of this setting powder. It is super soft and refined, silky in a way. It was blendable and went on effortlessly as well. The only issue I had with this was it was a white powder. A shade or two darker for people of a tanned color would look more natural. Great formula though. Lighter people would love it.
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
If you have dry skin, this setting powder is definitely for you! I have tried others and they always looked too powdery after application. The packaging is sleek, and rich looking. The only thing I wish is the opening to get the powder was bigger since it is netting. I ise to use the BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder and loved it, but it did tend to make my foundation look darker. This will be my new go-to setting powder and I would recommend to anyone with dry skin!
Alin R.
Great to set hour makeup especially under eye area so you don’t use anything that’ll be mattefying. I love how it’s a hydrating powder! I love the little mesh cloth in the center that helps preventing all the powder from falling out. It smells lovely too! Am other great alternative would be the Too Faced Born This Way Setting Powder Ethereal Setting Powder
Vivian E.
Parma , OH
I love this setting powder 💕 It sets my makeup in place giving a smooth finish. It goes on effortlessly and I don’t need to retouch as much. Beautiful matte finish. Highly recommend!
Rena H.
Farmers Branch
I have dry skin. I love this powder. It doesn't dry out my skin, but gives a matte finish. It's not chunky at all. I love that it has a mesh to keep it from exploding out of the jar. That makes this very travel friendly. I would buy it again. Having dry skin, I don't really run out of powder very quickly though.
Alondra P.
San Luis, AZ
One of the best setting powders I have tried. I have combo skin so in the places where I feel dry I place this setting powder which is under my eyes. Love how it works with any of my foundations that I’ve used with it so far.
Alyssa L.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
One of the attendants at ulta convinced me to buy this, she told me it was supposed to feel like Becca’s water powder (it doesn’t). It sits on top of the skin and clings to all my dry patches, and it makes my face itch.
Mallory S.
High Point, NC
Loooooove! Until I found this powder I could never seem to find a translucent powder that I didn’t feel made me look too light. I love how translucent it is and how well it sets my makeup, no oily t-zone anymore!
Katie B.
Brampton, ON
Does this product smell like coconut?
Valentina F.
Is this good for combination skin?
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
I have oily/combo skin, does anyone know how this powder performs?
Kaia K.
Is this setting powder any good for oily skin ? Any flashback ?
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
How is this one better than Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder?

Sephora