7 colors available

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

An ultra-skinny eyeliner with the same smooth glide and payoff as Marc Jacobs' award-winning Highliner Gel Eye Crayon. Create a wide-eyed look with Marc Jacobs Beauty's Fineliner Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon. It captures the ease and glide of award-winning Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in a revolutionary ultra-thin, two millimeter, unbreakable tip. Featuring a transformative gel formula, it lines on precisely for flawless application and sets in place for all-day wear. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The slim, striped design of the eyeliner's case was inspired by a Marc Jacobs Collection dress.

• My undereyes have wrinkles that basically never go away, so it's ha...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a black liner that I can use to tight line my upper...1 Answers
  • I have some or marc Jacobs other eyeliners and they dry out super f...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Media, PA
Review for: BLACQUER
I'm Asian and have hooded lids on my lash line I use liquid liner currently although I was loyal gel eyeliner fan for years. Tight lining and lining my waterline has been impossible for me with my small watery contact lens wearing eyes. I got a sample and I'm now on my third full size. So worth the money even though I want to cry at the register I smile in the mirror. I've tried every "non-smudging waterproof" crayon pencil and gel eyeliner. Even ones marketed strictly for water lines and tight lining. This is the best I've found so far!
Stacy T.
Stacy T.
San Antonio, TX
With most eyeliners, I tend to get a thicker and smudged line. I'm always hoping for something that looks more put together. I got this eyeliner as a birthday gift and it is so fantastic. So easy to control the line. The line is thin and precise. I have zero smudging after a 10-12 hour day. I can do a sharp wing like a pro with this eyeliner. I absolutely recommend it!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
I got this in the 4 piece multi eye liner set. This is absolutely amazing! I never knew what I was missing until I had this eye liner. Works well with any eye primer too. I have oily lids so I need primer but this staying power is amazing. I got mine from Sephora. Helps so much with my water line. I will be re purchasing. This spin up has never broken either.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Ruskin, FL
Review for: BLACQUER
Let me start by saying that I have watery eyes. This eyeliner out of all I've tried is the only one that doesn't smudge on me even when I set them with eyeshadow. It is very black and is long wearing. I got a sample from sephora and I notice that once you twist it you cannot twist it back. So beware of that.
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Minden, NV
This pencil is long lasting. And the product is long lasting and it's during all day. I use every day the product. I recommend everybody the product. It's very easy to apply in the eyes. I would buy other pencil because I love it! Marc Jacobs Beauty Fineliner Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner
I got this in a birthday gift from Sephora and I love it even though it was a mini I felt like this product worked amazingly. I absolutely love the packaging! I use it on a day to day basis on my lower lash line. When my mini sample runs out I'm definitely buying the full sized one! ❤
Rania A.
Rania A.
If you're looking for a waterliner eyeliner this one is for you. It applies very intensly and stays on all day. I love the pigment. Also it's safe if you are a contacts wearer it won't bother you're contacts. I've repurchased this products multiple times.
Linda M.
Linda M.
Best tightline eyeliner I have ever used! The formula is creamy and long lasting. The fine tip makes it easy to run this pencil along the tightline/lash line without tugging or smudging. I will definitely be repurchasing in different colors!
Kelcey N.
Kelcey N.
San Bruno, CA
Review for: BLACQUER
Long lasting. Super easy to apply, and the longitivtiy lasts me a full 8 hour shift and more!!! It's so skinny and easy to use to make a simple feature on my eyes to look a little bit more awake. I'm in and out done within two minutes!
Addie D.
Addie D.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: BLACQUER
I love this liner, it last all day and doesn't run. It recommend this if your eyes tend to water a lot. It's my go to eye liner. I also like how slim the pen is, so it's easy to hold. Definitely buying it again.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
I tested some of these eyeliners in Sephora recently, and DANG are they pigmented! I was wondering if you guys would say that this liner is better than the eyeliner you'd usually use. Would you consider this eyeliner to be your "holy grail"? Thanks!
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
My undereyes have wrinkles that basically never go away, so it's hard to find an eyeliner that doesn't transfer directly down. I really need an eyeliner that stays put. I've been hearing great things about this eyeliner. I'd like to know if this one is as good as people say it is. Does it stay put ? Is it water proof?
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
I'm looking for a black liner that I can use to tight line my upper lash line when I wear lashes. I find that most will smudge onto my lower lash line throughout the day? Thinking of trying this one out but open to all suggestions.
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Austin, TX
I have some or marc Jacobs other eyeliners and they dry out super fast - does this one have staying power?? (I hope so, because I really liked the sample I got!)
Zoia I.
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
Can it work well for my sensetive eyes?