MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMarc Jacobs
BEAUTY Feather Noir Ultra-Skinny Lash Discovering Mascara

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Feather Noir Ultra-Skinny Lash Discovering Mascara

CAPTURE EVERY LASH. EYE-OPENING DEFINITION. SMUDGE-PROOF PRECISION.
INSPIRED BY THE UNMISTAKABLY SOFT TEXTURE AND PLUSH FEEL OF FEATHERS, THIS FORMULA IS DESIGNED TO TRANSFORM SHORT, STRAIGHT AND LOWER LASHES INTO LONG, LUXURIOUS LAYERS WITH COMPLIMENT-INVITING IMPACT.

BY DISCOVERING HIDDEN LASHES AND DRAMATICALLY DEFINING FROM ROOT-TO-TIP, A RANGE OF CAPTIVATING LASH LOOKS – FROM DARINGLY DEMURE TO ‘60S MOD, CAN BE CREATED IN AN INSTANT.

Me gustaria probar esta mascara para saber si tienen un acabado largo?
I NEED a skinny mascara brush like this one. I've tried numerous different brands. I'm certain it might help me but has anyone bought a full size black one? If so, is it worth it?
Start your review of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Feather Noir Ultra-Skinny Lash Discovering Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Sabrina T.
San Diego, CA
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Feather Noir Ultra-Skinny Lash Discovering Mascara uploaded by Sabrina T.
Tried this after getting the sample set from Sephora, so far this is one of my faves. It definitely does elongate the lashes but you need to take some time and care in applying because they can get tangled. I have to curl and curl and curl again my lashes because they are so straight they actually angle downward. This has very little fallout so overall, I am pretty happy with it Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara
Bobo T.
Westminster, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Fie someone who has thin and straight eyelashes like me, this mascara has a great ability to hold however it goes on clumpy no matter how little you apply. On top of that, it smudges and definitely not waterproof. After i’m done with the free one i got from Sephora, i’m going back to Lancome.
Sara S.
Milton, DE
My mascara that I use for bottom lashes, the wand is so skinny that it’s so easy to get them tiny bottom hairs. A must have!
Lixa S.
Tracy, CA
Love the tight line effect with this mascara! Doesn’t make my eyes water and wears pretty well. Yes it’s a bit steep on the price but you get what you pay for. I like a more natural full lash and this gives it to you for sure!
samantha M.
Homestead, FL
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Feather Noir Ultra-Skinny Lash Discovering Mascara uploaded by samantha M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a super dope mascara nothing about this product that I would change I do recommend this product to everyone is very long lasting I am going to be a repeat buyer this is not going to be my go-to mascara good value not pricey at all
Raghdah A.
W Springfield, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the silkiness and how smoothly it opens the eye. It's also non-irritating and fragrance free. If you suffer with allergies or sensitivity to products, purchase this mascara and you will not be disappointed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS MASCARA. This product is one of my favorites!
Maday M.
Yo pienso de esta mascara que es divina para ls pestañas inferiores, ya que como es delgada ayuda a separarlas muy bien y darle un poco mas de volumen
Trish N.
Kent, CT
I purchased this to do my lower lashes, mostly because of the tiny brush- hoping it would make it easier to apply without slipping and getting it all over the place. That it did! But the brush doesn’t grab enough product out of the tube to cover my lashes. It starts to dry and then flake right away. Later in the day its almost gone, with lots of flakes under my eyes. Sadly, the brush might be just too small to give good coverage😕
Carolyn G.
This mascara is exactly what my skinny, light eyelashes have always needed. It gets to the base of them so that every hair is coated snd curled and looking better than ever! Not to mention, it totally completes your tight-lining while applying.
Mayinis A.
Miami, Fl 33198-1044
It is the best mask I've ever had. I love it, I recommend it 100%. When use, with only two layers leaves an incredible effect of false eyelash. I love her seriously. I just finished my product, I will buy it again soon! Hahaha. Girls should try it really recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...