Marc Jacobs Beauty Fashion Collection Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Polish uploaded by Nisha T.Marc Jacobs Beauty Fashion Collection Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Polish uploaded by Kristavel F.Marc Jacobs Beauty Fashion Collection Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Polish uploaded by Janelle J.

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A collection of limited-edition shades of Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer nail polish, as seen on the Marc Jacobs Fall 2017 runway. These limited-edition shades of Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer nail polish were created for, and worn on, the Marc Jacobs Fall 2017 runway. Every stroke of Enamored nail polish delivers a wet look and plasticized finish that lasts, providing extreme wear. Embrace the shades of the season in Trax, a black-burgundy creme, and Ladies Night, an opaque peachy beige. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Marc Jacobs considers makeup and nails to be essential components of great style. For this season's nail look, Marc and lead manicurist Jin Soon Choi created an assortment of unique, statement-making nail looks using polishes in burgundy and peachy beige shades. The shade Trax is inspired by Marc's beloved maroon track pants that he's had for 15 years.

Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
Review for: Ladies Night
I love this nude shade on my nails! I feel like it just blends so nicely with most skin tones. It dries pretty quickly and there is no problem with the formula upon application. It chips a day or two after just like every other nail polish though. I personally don't believe I will be repurchasing because Essie is my favorite brand and the colors are just as beautiful!
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Trax
OMG THE SHINE IS INCREDIBLE your good to go with just one coat it’s a beautiful wine brown color I’m so happy I got it Marc Jacobs Beauty Fashion Collection Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Polish
Nickole G.
Blanchard , OK
Review for: Ladies Night
Marc Jacobs is one of my favorite beauty brands, and his quality rarely fails. This nail polish stands alone with its gel formula and high shine. I purchased mine online and it was even more stunning than I expected. Wear time could be slightly longer, but the quality is spectacular. Definitely going to pick up more shades.
L F.
Review for: Trax
Marc Jacobs has wonderful chic packaging and some great products. I love the nail lacquers. This is a beautiful year round color and is high shine. It does not chip off easy if you put a nice base coat on and lasts forever. The price is not outrageous. It s worth the product. I am going back to Sephora to buy more colors!
Angel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The formula applies rather thinly so it takes three coats to achieve the true depth of color but the shades are stunning and wear well when a base and top coat are used.
Lia D.
Springfield , MO
Review for: Other
I got this nail polish at TJ Maxx for $5! So far it’s lasted a full week without chipping which is unheard of for me. It took 2 coats to apply as it was semi-opaque. The brush isn’t the easiest to use either. Overall a great polish for $5 but definitely not worth $18
Lexi S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Trax
Loving Trax by Mac Jacobs for fall it's a perfect color and looks great on any skin type. I've used it on nails and toes twice already and know this is going to be my go to fall polish! Every girl should have this in their bathroom
Carrie J.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Trax
I love Marc Jacobs products and I really like this nail polish. If you want luxurious and beautiful and stunning shine and color pay off then this polish is for you. I think the packageing is super elegant.
Emily K.
Review for: Other
I really like the Marc jacobs nail polish. It is a little pricey but it's worth it. The nail polish is very pigmented I usually only need one coat. It dries quickly. The colors are all very pretty, I got mine at Sephora.
Alexis B.
Review for: Ladies Night
I love this polish so much I bought it at Tj max and it was amazing and so nice I love marc Jacobs and I totally recommended anything from their brand!
chaima g.
Södertälje, Stockholm
Is really good ?
Courtney S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these worth the price? How do they compare to say, OPI?
Thayna W.
Ottawa
It's worth the price?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seems like overhyped and overpriced nail polish!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh wow!!! Marc Jacobs now has a nail polish line? I am so out of the loop lol ! I absolutely love influenster for keeping me up to date on all the latest beauty news , deals and trends! Does this polish chip off easily? How is the staying power? Is the wand easy to paint with? Sorry with all the questions! Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!