Marc Jacobs
Beauty Extra Shot Caffeine Concealer and Foundation Deep 440 05 oz/ 15 mL

A two-in-one, caffeine-infused concealer and foundation with natural-looking, full coverage and all-day wear to visibly brighten and reenergize all skin types. Coverage: FullFinish: NaturalFormulation: LiquidHighlighted Ingredients: - Caffeine: Visibly reenergizes and revives skin. - Oat Extract: Calms and soothes skin. - Five Forms of Coconut: Hydrate and nourish skin with an abundance of vitamins and nutrients. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, and triclosan. It is also vegan and cruelty-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Beauty Extra Shot Caffeine Concealer and Foundation Deep 440 0.5 oz/ 15 mL!
Sasha W.
Used this mostly as a concealer all summer and loved it! The shade was my more summer “tan” color I would mix with my regular lighter concealer. I got it at TJ Maxx, not sure if I would re-purchase at Sephora prices. Tried as a foundation once and liked also.

Looking for your answer?