Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Polish Purple Glaze 0.43 oz/ 13 mL uploaded by Michelle M.

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A nail polish with an unprecedented finish and a shine like 30 coats of lacquer. Give nails a fresh take on polish with Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Polish. Inspired by Marc Jacobs's highly lacquered coffee table, it's formulated with patented bonding agents that deliver a plasticized wet look. The shades created for this collection were influenced by Marc's favorite movies, and the color-rich creams and fine glitters ensure vivid, chip-resistant color. The custom, curve-hugging brush optimizes polish application. The curvature of the bottle resembles a smile and was inspired by an Ellsworth Kelly painting in Marc Jacobs' living room. "Shiny is my favorite color." Marc Jacobs see more...

Buy on Sephora
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I am obsessed with Marc Jacobs nail polish! I’m kind of a collector. I own almost every single color. I love Marc Jacobs Beauty and I love their polish! It stays and lasts. I can stay chip free for a month if I went that long. Totally worth it and I’m totally repurchasing.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG THE SHINE IS INCREDIBLE your good to go with just one coat it’s a beautiful purple color I’m so happy I got it Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Polish Purple Glaze 0.43 oz/ 13 mL
Jessica V.
Doral, FL
Love the colors, they are super shiny but I am not a fan of the packaging causd its super uncomfortable if you're painting your own nails.