Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Polish My Glaze 0.43 oz/ 13 mL uploaded by Katherine V.Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Polish My Glaze 0.43 oz/ 13 mL uploaded by Katherine V.Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Polish My Glaze 0.43 oz/ 13 mL uploaded by Elizabeth I.

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A nail polish with an unprecedented finish and a shine like 30 coats of lacquer. Give nails a fresh take on polish with Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Polish. Inspired by Marc Jacobs's highly lacquered coffee table, it's formulated with patented bonding agents that deliver a plasticized wet look. The shades created for this collection were influenced by Marc's favorite movies, and the color-rich creams and fine glitters ensure vivid, chip-resistant color. The custom, curve-hugging brush optimizes polish application. The curvature of the bottle resembles a smile and was inspired by an Ellsworth Kelly painting in Marc Jacobs' living room. "Shiny is my favorite color." Marc Jacobs see more...

Buy on Sephora
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
I bought this nail polish at Sephora. I was happy with the color and coverage. It did chip after a few days and I used a high quality bottom and top coat. Mid-range price for high end nail polish I did not like the applicator brush.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG THE SHINE IS INCREDIBLE your good to go with just one coat it’s a beautiful wine red Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Polish My Glaze 0.43 oz/ 13 mLcolor I’m so happy I got it
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
I found this at Marshall's and was super excited! It was my first time trying it. It's actually really nice. Goes on smooth and the bottle is the cutest thing ever! I would definitely buy it again!
Sharleen T.
Great polishes and now they're selling them at Marshall's which is even better because I definitely didn't want to spend full price on these but they are worth it
Heidi H.
New Oxford, PA
This is a great nail polish. They last longer than your normal Walmart nail polishes. The gloss is nice & the price for the nail polish is reasonable, where the Christian Louboutin nail polish is not worth the price usually. In rare cases they are worth the price but these Marc Jacobs colors are unique from blues/greens to nudes/pinks. They are all great colors!
Jessie O.
Madison
Great color and longevity. I like the shape of the bottle and feeling of the brush, too. I’ll use this again and again and buy a new bottle once it’s done.
Felicia D.
Manteca, CA
Got all my marc jacobs at tjmaxx I have like 6 and I love all the shades he has they are so pretty and the packaging is super cute and clean
Elizabeth I.
laporte
Picture speaks for itself this nail polish is amazing... I have bought so many colors. Great selection of colors
Dalia V.
El Paso, TX
I can say that Marc Jacobs is my favorite beauty brand! and the nail polishes are not an exception! I love the colors and how they are really shinny!