BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A superior nail polish with unprecedented finish and a shine like that goes on like 30 coats of lacquer. Coat nails with this fresh take on nail enamel. Inspired by Marc's highly lacquered coffee table, Enamored High-Shine Lacquer is formulated with patented bonding agents that deliver a plasticized, wet look while the color rich creams and fine glitters ensure vivid, chip-resistant color. These shades are inspired by Marc's favorite movies. The curvature of the bottle resembles a smile, and the custom, curve-hugging brush optimizes application. "Shiny is my favorite color" Marc Jacobs

• Ok. So. Influenster introduced me to the Marc Jacobs beauty brand...2 Answers
  • Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? I... Be the first to answer!
  • How is the formula for the opaque shades? Does it take a ton of c...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah E.
I love this nail polish. I have a lot of problems with polish not drying on all layers and then getting ruined. I work in a hospital so I'm constantly doing things with my hands. Every color I've gotten has landed me tons of compliments. I pick mine up from Sephora. Cute packaging! BUT the brush is horrible. Go with Nails Inc's new bottles or Debora Lippmann.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: 116 Shocking
This nail polish is top of the line! The color is so pigmented and goes on so smoothly. Even with one coat, it is evenly applied and has amazing color! The formula glides on smoothly and doesn't get clumpy and it lasts for a while too! Finally, this color is such a beautiful hot pink!
Belinda D.
Escondido, CA
Review for: 120 Delphine
5 star product for sure! It's pricey $18 for a polish but you really do get your money's worth! I usually only need one coat and the coverage is amazing! Makes me feel like I just got them done at the salon. Another plus is that is doesn't chip easily!
Chania W.
Richmond, IN
Review for: 128 Nirvana
I bought this on a whim. I really love the color and received lots of compliments on my nails. The short applicator makes it kind of hard to apply. But i really do love this product. I am considering buying other colors despite the cost.
Lauren G.
Review for: 118 Oui!
Super cute nail polish for summer! Bright vibrant color with easy, smooth, luxurious application and long lasting no-chip wear. I have purchased this nail lacquer in multiple colors and so should you! You won't be disappointed!!
Ashley G.
I bought this product in the color "enamored" at Sephora. It's a really pretty shimmery burnt gold. It's very easy to apply & use. It's a little pricey but it doesn't chip very easily so I would recommend it!
merari m.
Woodbridge
Review for: 110 Gatsby
It's my favorite color. When I applied it is didn't use a base or a top coat and it still looked nice. The color looks beautiful but the brush isn't that great. Even though it still is a beautiful color.
Edith M.
Review for: Surrender Dorothy
My new color for summer is Marc Jacobs nail polish color in surrender, it just looks so good in sunlight I love it I don't usuallu go for dark colors in summer but for this one I made and exception
Nancy R.
Woodbridge , VA
Review for: 138 Jezebel
OMG this are the best nail polish I have ever tried. they are very opaque super shine and dry really fast that you don't need top coat. I love the color option that Marc Jacobs has.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Review for: 132 Blue Velvet
Love the Marc Jacobs nail polish formula it is shiny, long wearing and a very saturated color. This particular one is all of those things and does not disappoint at all.
sara m.
This color looks amazing. How is it wear wise though? Does it chip easily?
Cayla L.
How is the formula for the opaque shades? Does it take a ton of coats or is 1-2 coats sufficient?
Roxanne C.
Kyle, TX
I haven't heard much about this nail polish. How long lasting is it? Does it chip easily?
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
Ok. So. Influenster introduced me to the Marc Jacobs beauty brand and so far I loved what I have been introduced to. However, I have to ask...what are people's thoughts on the nail polish from this line?? I bought the black because I love black nails. And I love MJ products. While the polish itself was super fast to dry and awesome, the brush was absolute crap!! Literally took me forever to paint my nails because the brush was terrible with little brush strands sticking out all over making it impossible to get a nice even stroke. What a mess. Since this happened with the one polish I bought I decided it I would not buy another polish until I figured out if the crappy brushes were a thing with all of the polishes or it was just a fluke with the one I got. Side note...even though I am the first to appreciate fantastic packaging...I feel like the top to the nail polish bottles makes it difficult to hold when painting your nails....so many gripes....ugh.
Andrea C.
bridgeport, CT
I still haven't had the chance to try these nail polishes. What do you guys think? Long lasting? What color is your favorite?