BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A superior nail polish with unprecedented finish and a shine like that goes on like 30 coats of lacquer. Coat nails with this fresh take on nail enamel. Inspired by Marc's highly lacquered coffee table, Enamored High-Shine Lacquer is formulated with patented bonding agents that deliver a plasticized, wet look while the color rich creams and fine glitters ensure vivid, chip-resistant color. These shades are inspired by Marc's favorite movies. The curvature of the bottle resembles a smile, and the custom, curve-hugging brush optimizes application. "Shiny is my favorite color" Marc Jacobs

• Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free and you...1 Answers
  • Ok. So. Influenster introduced me to the Marc Jacobs beauty brand...2 Answers
  • How is the formula for the opaque shades? Does it take a ton of c...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lelu F.
Review for: 132 Blue Velvet more...
I tried almost every color of Marc Jacobs nail polish and just love everyone of them. If you do a clear base coat and use a top coat to seal they wear a little better. They are beautiful colors and high shine finish. If you are washing your hands a lot throughout the day the tips of nails chip off just barely but still worth wearing it.
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: 112 Le Charm more...
I’m really impressed with this nail polish! The color is gorgeous and very on trend right now. While the packaging is chic, brush is kind of awkward. It also needs several coats. The best part? I found this at TJ Maxx for $4.99! Would I ever spend $18 on this? Hell no! It’s good nail polish but not THAT good!
Alyssa N.
I didn’t have enough time (or want to spend the money) on a professional manicure, so I figured I’d buy my own nail polish and do my own nails to save myself the trouble. After much deliberation and swatch-comparing, I ended up purchasing the Jezebel color (138) from Marc Jacob’s Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Polish line.

First, I used the Formula X Prime Xcel Base Coat and then got started.

PROS:

The nail polish dries extremely quickly

The color is quite nice

CONS:

It is so streaky! With two coats, the polish was starting to look evenly done, but when you add any more than two coats, the color starts getting incredibly dark.

For something that’s called hi-shine, it’s pretty matte-looking when it dries. The top coat (Formula X Shine Top Coat) was wonderful for adding shine, but I wouldn’t consider the polish itself to be very shiny.

It chips fairly easily. Admittedly, I am not the best for keeping nail polish looking fresh for a long amount of time, but three days into it, and I had to retouch the tips. After five days, decent chunks of the sides and tips were gone.

VERDICT

Honestly, I’m really not sure this nail polish is worth the money. It was my first time using the base and top coats (Formula X brand), so maybe that could have done something to the polish, but after reading other reviews, I’m not sure. While it was great for the one event I attended, if I wanted to keep my nails looking great for a long period of time, that just wouldn’t be possible. For me, this was a “meh” purchase. I’ll use it until it’s gone, but I don’t think I’m going to buy it again.
Okie B.
I have the shade Le Charm and I love it! It’s metallic and opaque in one swipe! It’s a pretty nude rose gold! I want to try other shades in the range! I would recommend this product! For the price I love how opaque it is!
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Review for: Blacquer more...
My limited edition shade that I keep on display! I don’t know what it is, but I’m obsessed with this nail polish. It’s sleek, long wearing, and I die for the packaging. I will always buy again and again.
Angeline L.
Review for: Surrender Dorothy more...
This is a beautiful color and I love how the glitter dries down to not look "tacky" but the polish wears off so quickly and chips very badly. It's ok. Nothing special.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
To be honest, this is not my favorite nail lacquer. I am partial to OPI and Formula X. That being said, I got 8 neutral colors online since Marc Jacobs was having a 50% off promotion. I love the colors and I haven't tested them all out yet, but the brush is not the best (and on one of the polishes the brush had bent bristles that made application a mess). The polish applies somewhat streaky on at least one of the colors. It is a thin formula, so if you are a fan of that, you may like it. I am able to even it out on the second coat so I will keep them, but it is certainly more work than it should be. I am not impressed, especially at this price point.
Samantha P.
Hamilton, OH
I have tried this polish multiple times and can't bring myself to purchase more. I love the shades Gatsby and Evelyn but every time I wear them they rub off or chip on the first day.

I love the application and color payoff but the length of time the polish looks good is not worth the cost.

The formula is easy to apply and I only need 1 coat most of the time. It also dries quickly when you only need 1 coat. To make the polish last I've been applying a gel coat (with the light) on top. This doesn't always work but it makes the polish last more than 1 day.
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
I love these polishes! I have Bark, Warm Blue, Louise, and Madame and honestly I want all of them the formula is gorgeous they are completely opaque and even with two coats some shades don't even require that but I always apply two coats with any polish these last an incredible amount of time on the nails and don't chip immediately like with some brands all the shades I own are all equally great there is no difference in the formulas I only have creme finishes so far but they are some of my favorite cremes I own! The bottles are luxe and gorgeous to display!! Marc Jacobs Beauty did an amazing job with creating these
Brandy D.
Review for: 116 Shocking more...
Marc Jacobs beauty is always a favorite of mine! This lil gem looks so special sitting in my nail polish cabinet! It's so sleek and classic. The bottle alone sells these classy babies. The polish goes on very nicely. Perfectly true to color. I want them all!
Cayla L.
How is the formula for the opaque shades? Does it take a ton of coats or is 1-2 coats sufficient?
sara m.
This color looks amazing. How is it wear wise though? Does it chip easily?
Abigail M.
How much does this cost?
Roxanne C.
KYLE, TX
I haven't heard much about this nail polish. How long lasting is it? Does it chip easily?
Selena Marie N.
Ft Worth, TX
For longevity/value, do you think this is worth the price of $18/bottle. I normally spend $5 or less.