38 colors available

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A superior nail polish with unprecedented finish and a shine like that goes on like 30 coats of lacquer. Coat nails with this fresh take on nail enamel. Inspired by Marc's highly lacquered coffee table, Enamored High-Shine Lacquer is formulated with patented bonding agents that deliver a plasticized, wet look while the color rich creams and fine glitters ensure vivid, chip-resistant color. These shades are inspired by Marc's favorite movies. The curvature of the bottle resembles a smile, and the custom, curve-hugging brush optimizes application. "Shiny is my favorite color" Marc Jacobs

• Ok. So. Influenster introduced me to the Marc Jacobs beauty brand a...2 Answers
  • How is the formula for the opaque shades? Does it take a ton of coa...3 Answers
  • I haven't heard much about this nail polish. How long lasting is it...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lake Forest, CA
Review for: 140 Petra
On me, Petra is a deep, glowing, mahogany with a bit of plum. It has a purple jelly base, but is packed with silver, gold, and copper/bronze/red flakie shimmers. From time to time, it turns a little cool purple/silver/taupe on me, but it mostly reads warm, so I think the color's going to vary from person-to-person. The make up of the polish is similar to polishes like Chanel in #529 Graphite. However, unlike Graphite, which needs 3 coats, Petra is extremely pigmented. I used 2 thin coats, and I hardly needed the second - those of you who do thicker coats will really only need one. Before I put top coat on, I was impressed, but when I put Seche Vite on, Petra seriously went to a whole 'nother level. I really don't feel like I'm exaggerating in my obnoxious levels of praise for this polish. It's just show-stopping.
Lake Forest, CA
Review for: 118 Oui!
Oui! is described as "magenta," which really does not do justice to the color. It's a metallic magenta with subtle red and violet shimmer. It simply glows, and it dries without any sign of brushstrokes. The color is more toward the pink side of magenta, but it does show a bit more purple out of sunlight. The formula was perfect - no cleanup necessary. I used 2 thin coats, but although it is opaque at 2 coats, a third does add some depth. Wear was great, but I usually don't have problems with chipping.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
I love this nail polish. I have a lot of problems with polish not drying on all layers and then getting ruined. I work in a hospital so I'm constantly doing things with my hands. Every color I've gotten has landed me tons of compliments. I pick mine up from Sephora. Cute packaging! BUT the brush is horrible. Go with Nails Inc's new bottles or Debora Lippmann.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Arlington Hts, IL
Review for: 110 Gatsby
I was extremely disappointed in this product that I had to return it. The color was gorgeous and unique but the application was clumpy and too forever to dry. Also, after applying a base coat and a top coat, it still peeled off only after a few hours of application. It was not worth the price and took too lo
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: 116 Shocking
This nail polish is top of the line! The color is so pigmented and goes on so smoothly. Even with one coat, it is evenly applied and has amazing color! The formula glides on smoothly and doesn't get clumpy and it lasts for a while too! Finally, this color is such a beautiful hot pink!
Belinda D.
Belinda D.
Escondido, CA
Review for: 120 Delphine
5 star product for sure! It's pricey $18 for a polish but you really do get your money's worth! I usually only need one coat and the coverage is amazing! Makes me feel like I just got them done at the salon. Another plus is that is doesn't chip easily!
Chania W.
Chania W.
Richmond, IN
Review for: 128 Nirvana
I bought this on a whim. I really love the color and received lots of compliments on my nails. The short applicator makes it kind of hard to apply. But i really do love this product. I am considering buying other colors despite the cost.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Review for: 118 Oui!
Super cute nail polish for summer! Bright vibrant color with easy, smooth, luxurious application and long lasting no-chip wear. I have purchased this nail lacquer in multiple colors and so should you! You won't be disappointed!!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Shavertown, PA
I bought this product in the color "enamored" at Sephora. It's a really pretty shimmery burnt gold. It's very easy to apply & use. It's a little pricey but it doesn't chip very easily so I would recommend it!
merari m.
merari m.
Woodbridge
Review for: 110 Gatsby
It's my favorite color. When I applied it is didn't use a base or a top coat and it still looked nice. The color looks beautiful but the brush isn't that great. Even though it still is a beautiful color.
Cayla L.
Cayla L.
How is the formula for the opaque shades? Does it take a ton of coats or is 1-2 coats sufficient?
sara m.
sara m.
This color looks amazing. How is it wear wise though? Does it chip easily?
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Kyle, TX
I haven't heard much about this nail polish. How long lasting is it? Does it chip easily?
Abigail M.
Abigail M.
How much does this cost?
Selena Marie N.
Selena Marie N.
Berryville, AR
For longevity/value, do you think this is worth the price of $18/bottle. I normally spend $5 or less.