30 colors available

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #65 in Lip Gloss

A high-shine lip gloss in covetable shades with lasting brilliance. Enamored Hi-Shine Gloss Lip Lacquer lip gloss delivers maximum color and brilliance with its unique Triple Shine Complex, a blend of high-performance ingredients that provide unstoppable wear and shine like "30 coats of lacquer." The brilliant shine contributes to an optical plumping look. And, Enamored feels cushiony on the lips, never sticky. This mint-scented lip gloss collection features a profusion of creamy pinks, shimmering lavenders, and iridescent brights that give lips a lush look with lasting color and unbelievable shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The shade names are inspired by Marc Jacobs's favorite music. This product is a two-time Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Pamela Z.
Pamela Z.
Plano, TX
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer 312 Sugar Sugar 0.16 oz
Ok, when you hear the name Marc Jacobs you instantly think expensive. That's because it is. However you can get the experience without breaking the bank. Now just to be clear, I didn't say that this product is inexpensive, I'm saying you can get your feet wet. What are we talking about, well the lip gloss ofcourse. Everybody seems to be on the lip gloss bandwagon, and Marc Jacobs has certainly hit the scene with plenty of noise. Marc Jacobs Claims: A high shine lip gloss in covetable shades with lasting brilliance. What it does: Enamored Hi-Shine Gloss Lip Lacquer Lip gloss delivers maximum color and brilliance. The mint scented lip gloss collection features an array of creamy pinks, shimmering lavenders, and iridescent brights that give lips a lush look with lasting color and unbelievable shine.
Liv M.
Liv M.
This is such a beautiful gloss! I really like the color too. It is great for someone like my who has pigmented lips and wants to tone them down. The shade would also be great for someone who doesn't have much pigment in their lips but wants to enhance them without being too colorful. The formula is actually a little strange at first. It looks really streaky but them about 30 seconds on the lips it almost melts in and created the most glossy, smooth effect. The formula has pretty good staying power but not as long as Anastasia glosses. I think this gloss is great for everyday and looks good with most looks. A great part about this gloss is that it is actually moisturizing. I recommend this for someone who wants a really easy everyday look.
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.
This gloss is on the pricier side so I was a little apprehensive about trying it. Because glosses don't tend to be something I often splurge on. Well I am very glad I took the plunge. This is hands down the best gloss I have used in years. It gives a hint of color without being overpowering, glides on smoothly (with no patchiness), and comes in a range of beautiful shades. It's not too sticky or heavy, my only dislike is the extremely strong scent of mint that is in every gloss. but it's a small price to pay for a gorgeous gloss. MAC Lipglass use to be my go-to topper, now it's all about Marc Beauty.
Christina Z.
Christina Z.
I have to start off by saying how extremely hard it was to finally get this shade/color, like OMG I could find every shade except this!!
It's just a beautiful everyday shade that can be used alone or over any lipstick. It doesn't feel super sticky, just enough to give you that "smack" sound when you pat your lips (which I actually love)! It doesn't last all day but your lips don't look strange when some comes off after eating/drinking like a lot of lip products do.... Overall I love, love, love, I actually need to repurchase!
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer 318 Pretty Thing 0.16 oz
When I first heard about this I was a little bit confused by the price. I didn't understand why anyone would EVER want to spend $28 on a gloss. Naturally, that didn't keep me from buying it, and now I understand why people would be willing to spend that much. This product is seriously SO glossy and it isn't too sticky or too runny. It's the only gloss I've ever used that actually stays on for a long time and the color is really pretty and would look nice over any lipstick/lip pencil/liquid lipstick
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
I AM OBSESSED WITH THE COLOR LOVE DRUNK! On my light-medium skin tone it has been great for a every-day shine and color on my lips! The shade love drunk is a deep mauve with gold shimmer. The formula is thick and pigmented! The wear of these depends on if you eat or drink something! They wear off naturally and do not make my lips dry at all! You can wear a lip liner under if you want, but it is not needed! I will be purchasing more of these, possibly in a lighter shade like Sugar Sugar!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Sacramento, CA
Marc Jacobs gloss is on a bit of the pricier side of $28 each. I've heard everyone raving about the color Sugar Sugar and have been waiting for the gloss about give or take 6 months. I finally found the color in stock at Sephora. I absolutely adore the color. A gorgeous champagne nude color that isn't extremely pigmented and compliments my medium skin tone without looking washed out. High shine, slighly tacky which I don't mind and seems to need minimal touch-up.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Camas, WA
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer 324 Love Buzz 0.16 oz
I love Marc Jacobs - And I LOVE anything related to lippies. But this gloss had me second guessing it's pricing & quality. I've learned over the years you get what you pay for - however $30 for some mediocre lip gloss isn't something I'll purchase again.
Most lippies are going for $20 -- I could see why a higher name brand would charge more for the quality, but this left me cherishing my limecrime and colour pop lippies that are less than half the cost!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
This is absolutely the most amazing gloss I have ever used. It's not sticky, it doesn't have a bad fragrance or overpowering taste if you get it on your tongue. Sugar sugar is the perfect, everyday pale nude. In the tube it appears it maybe very sparkly but it is not at all. It has the perfect amount of shine and glossiness. The price point is a little high but it is definitely worth it in my opinion. I've been using this nonstop since I got it!
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Hermoso labial en color nude para un maquillaje bastante elaborado, durabilidad bastante buena, pigmentación bastante buena también. me gusta utilizar labiales nudes cuando me maquillo con colores o sombras de ojos muy fuerte!!

Beautiful nude color lipstick for a fairly elaborate makeup , pretty good durability, pigmentation pretty good too. I like to use lip nudes when I maquillo with colors or shades of very strong eyes !!
Angela K.
Angela K.
Are Marc Jacob's products expensive?
Kerra W.
Kerra W.
Abingdon, VA
Does this lip gloss go well with any naturally colored lip? Does it have that dreaded tacky texture? Thanks :)
ana o.
ana o.
Reseda, CA
How good is this product never tried it and would like to know if its worth it?
Trishelle S.
Trishelle S.
Is this product worth trying or buying? I love Marc Jacob and I love this shade! What makes it better than the rest?
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
I'm really interested in these Lip Lacquers as Jaclyn Hill raves about them but I can't get over the price tag... What do you guys think? Should I splurge?