BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #44 in Lip Gloss

A high-shine lip gloss in covetable shades with lasting brilliance. Enamored Hi-Shine Gloss Lip Lacquer lip gloss delivers maximum color and brilliance with its unique Triple Shine Complex, a blend of high-performance ingredients that provide unstoppable wear and shine like "30 coats of lacquer." The brilliant shine contributes to an optical plumping look. And, Enamored feels cushiony on the lips, never sticky. This mint-scented lip gloss collection features a profusion of creamy pinks, shimmering lavenders, and iridescent brights that give lips a lush look with lasting color and unbelievable shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The shade names are inspired by Marc Jacobs's favorite music. This product is a two-time Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Pamela Z.
Plano, TX
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer 312 Sugar Sugar 0.16 oz
Ok, when you hear the name Marc Jacobs you instantly think expensive. That's because it is. However you can get the experience without breaking the bank. Now just to be clear, I didn't say that this product is inexpensive, I'm saying you can get your feet wet. What are we talking about, well the lip gloss ofcourse. Everybody seems to be on the lip gloss bandwagon, and Marc Jacobs has certainly hit the scene with plenty of noise. Marc Jacobs Claims: A high shine lip gloss in covetable shades with lasting brilliance. What it does: Enamored Hi-Shine Gloss Lip Lacquer Lip gloss delivers maximum color and brilliance. The mint scented lip gloss collection features an array of creamy pinks, shimmering lavenders, and iridescent brights that give lips a lush look with lasting color and unbelievable shine.
Liv M.
This is such a beautiful gloss! I really like the color too. It is great for someone like my who has pigmented lips and wants to tone them down. The shade would also be great for someone who doesn't have much pigment in their lips but wants to enhance them without being too colorful. The formula is actually a little strange at first. It looks really streaky but them about 30 seconds on the lips it almost melts in and created the most glossy, smooth effect. The formula has pretty good staying power but not as long as Anastasia glosses. I think this gloss is great for everyday and looks good with most looks. A great part about this gloss is that it is actually moisturizing. I recommend this for someone who wants a really easy everyday look.
jesse lynn b.
This gloss is on the pricier side so I was a little apprehensive about trying it. Because glosses don't tend to be something I often splurge on. Well I am very glad I took the plunge. This is hands down the best gloss I have used in years. It gives a hint of color without being overpowering, glides on smoothly (with no patchiness), and comes in a range of beautiful shades. It's not too sticky or heavy, my only dislike is the extremely strong scent of mint that is in every gloss. but it's a small price to pay for a gorgeous gloss. MAC Lipglass use to be my go-to topper, now it's all about Marc Beauty.
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer 318 Pretty Thing 0.16 oz
When I first heard about this I was a little bit confused by the price. I didn't understand why anyone would EVER want to spend $28 on a gloss. Naturally, that didn't keep me from buying it, and now I understand why people would be willing to spend that much. This product is seriously SO glossy and it isn't too sticky or too runny. It's the only gloss I've ever used that actually stays on for a long time and the color is really pretty and would look nice over any lipstick/lip pencil/liquid lipstick
Shannon H.
Sacramento, CA
Marc Jacobs gloss is on a bit of the pricier side of $28 each. I've heard everyone raving about the color Sugar Sugar and have been waiting for the gloss about give or take 6 months. I finally found the color in stock at Sephora. I absolutely adore the color. A gorgeous champagne nude color that isn't extremely pigmented and compliments my medium skin tone without looking washed out. High shine, slighly tacky which I don't mind and seems to need minimal touch-up.
Dana H.
Camas, WA
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer 324 Love Buzz 0.16 oz
I love Marc Jacobs - And I LOVE anything related to lippies. But this gloss had me second guessing it's pricing & quality. I've learned over the years you get what you pay for - however $30 for some mediocre lip gloss isn't something I'll purchase again.
Most lippies are going for $20 -- I could see why a higher name brand would charge more for the quality, but this left me cherishing my limecrime and colour pop lippies that are less than half the cost!
Alyssa L.
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer 308 Rebel Rebel 0.16 oz
This is such a beautiful color. I'm a fan of this formula. I tried a sample and just fell in love so I bought a full size. The wand is so different than normal ones. It's so smooth and easy to apply. The packaging is gorgeous. The color pay off is the perfect sheer/pigmentation for a gloss. It's not sticky and it has a yummy mint sent. It's doesn't hurt or plump. Defiantly worth the $$. I plan on purchasing more shades.
Alexis M.
Wilmington, DE
This is my absolute favorite lip gloss! When I first saw the color in the tube I thought it would be way too pink but as soon as I put it on I fell in love! Such a pretty color, I can wear it on its own or layered over a lip pencil or lipstick. Smooth & creamy without being sticky, it feels luxurious on the lips and has great staying power. I've tried a lot of glosses and this one is definitely my fave!
Kari O.
I loovvveee this lip gloss! I was looking for something to replace my Chanel Levres Scintillantes GLOSSIMER lipgloss and stumbled upon this! It gives your lips a nice glossy look that isn't too opaque. I haven't tried the more pigmented colors, but my Forbidden Fruit gives my lips a nice sheer color. The only thing is, the product is very sticky so long hair may get stuck.
Miranda B.
I own this in "taboo" and I love it! It's not too pigmented (I tried Belize by NARS and it was just too pigmented for my taste). The shade I own is a perfect my lips but better color and I can wear it by itself, and on top of my natural lipstick colors. It wears well, and doesn't feel too sticky which is my biggest pet peeve. Love this gloss!
Angela K.
Are Marc Jacob's products expensive?
Kerra V.
Abingdon, VA
Does this lip gloss go well with any naturally colored lip? Does it have that dreaded tacky texture? Thanks :)
ana o.
Reseda, CA
How good is this product never tried it and would like to know if its worth it?
Trishelle S.
Is this product worth trying or buying? I love Marc Jacob and I love this shade! What makes it better than the rest?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Does this last long on your lips? Is it drying? Is it sticky?