BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #24 in Highlighter

What it is:
A lightweight, coconut-infused gel highlighter that can be applied to skin directly or added into foundation or primer for a universally flattering glow.

What it is formulated to do:
Give your highlight a dose of skincare. Inspired by Marc Jacobs' love of coconut water and the glow of youthful-looking, radiant, well-hydrated skin, this gel-cream instantly lights up the complexion. Directly highlight skin or blend this concentrated luminizer with foundation and primer to transform them into illuminating elixirs. A little goes a long way: This gel highlighter builds for the ultimate sheen, and the sensual, golden-peach hue flatters all skin tones with warm radiance. It’s formulated with five forms of coconut and provitamin B5 to help hydrate and nourish skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Inspired by Marc Jacobs's love of coconut water and a radiant complexion, this product features five forms of coconut to hydrate and nourish:
-Coconut alkanes: Help with longer wear
-Coconut milk: Deeply hydrates

• i so want this in my life :)1 Answers
Hannah M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff has my heart ❤️ I swear this stuff is like magic! First off, the packaging is gorgeous and just looks soooo luxurious and it smells great. For $44 at Sephora you get 0.8oz, but a little goes a LONG way so be careful not to pump out too much. The product glides on so smoothly and just gives you a beautiful, dewy glow. I wear this almost every day to make me look bright. If I want to do a natural look I just put this on as my only highlighter, but to add a little bit of extra sparkle you can add a powder highlight over top. This is something I will purchase again and I have recommended it to everyone I know! It’s one of those things that is absolutely worth the splurge!
Blythe H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Coconut Dew Drops highlighter from Marc Jacobs Beauty is a tricky item to review.  As for the colour itself: nothing special.  It's a warm light-medium gold (that they call peachy for some reason, though I can't detect any peach tones).  That's all well and good, but there really are a billion gold highlighters out there, so this isn't the biggest selling point.

What separates the Dew Drops from the rest is the consistency.  This is a VERY highly pigmented gel formula and I can't ephasize enough that a very little bit goes a very long way.  Kind of like the Cover FX Drops.  You could potentially mix this into your foundation, but that honestly might result in a shiny face.  Theses apply fairly opaquely so it's important to diffuse them out as much as possible, with a brush or a beauty blender.  The very good news is that these aren't prone to fading: they stay put!  Which is a refreshing change from most liquid highlighters.  This stuff is potent.

There is a mild artificial coconut scent, but it's very fake and it fades quickly.
Rana K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a truly blinding highlighter that works wonderfully well. It's super highly pigmented, so a little bit goes a long way. It does dry downs to almost a powdery finish, but it doesn't settle right away. So you'll have enough time to blend it out. Another reason that I love this product is its consistency. It is not too thick nor too light. It has the perfect consistency which doesn't move a foundation or a concealer under it. Since you only need a tiny amount to achieve a gorgeous blinding highlighting effect, a bottle of this product will last forever. If you are a blinding highlight lover, this is a must try!
Jasmine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of THE BEST products I received from Influenster. You can blend this with your foundation to give you a nice dewy finish. It has warm gold undertones which makes a gal with an olive skin tone pop! Glides smoothly and not to mention, smells absolutely amazing. It's long last lasting for someone who doesn't wear makeup often lol but a little goes a long way.
Jacqueline B.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Delicious coconut scent and beautiful glow. You don't need to use a lot since a little goes a long way so, considering the size of the product, it will definitely last you for long. I like to apply it also in my shoulders and other points of the body where light hits to create a beautiful glowy effect. It can be used as a very subtle and soft highlighter or as a very intense one. You choose :)
Jewels G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highlighter is so gorgeous. First off it smells really good and the packaging is simply beautiful. A little bit does go a long way so keep that in mind as you apply it. I put a little on my finger and pat in it in softly and the glow is stunning. It’s more of a subtle, natural glow but can be built up to a more blinding glow. I will say that I do love how versatile it is. You can use it for its purpose, it can be mixed in with your foundation or moisturizer, it can be used on your lips as well. It’s amazing. Also a little note, be careful when you use it over powder or it can get patchy if you’re not paying attention. It lasts all day on my oily skin and I’m super excited to have this in my collection.
Soul A.
I first got this in lieu of a baked highlighter (and also because it's got coconut, is a gel, and is a highlighter -- what more could you need?) and was a bit confused on how to use it. I couldn't blend it out with a brush, sponge or fingers because it would dry so fast and appear streaky, but then I decided to mix it in with my BB cream and voila, problem solved! The color and shimmer are beautiful and make you look radiant and glowing from the inside, my only qualms are with the application, I really wish it could be used alone.
Lauren K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I  love coconut anything so I was super excited to try this coconut gel highlighter! When I first received this product I swatched it on my arm. I really wanted to see how it felt and looked because I never used a gel or liquid highlighter before but I wasn’t immediately ready to try it on my face, just in case I had a reaction. I was really impressed! No reaction! The texture is a light and more of a liquid then I expected it to be for a gel but I figured this would help with the application and blending. It's hydrating, super glowy, and smells like coconut heaven! I usually opt for fragrance-free products but the coconut scent of this highlighter seemed light enough to wear on my face. You do not need a lot of this product and the recommended 2-3 drops per application is accurate. I tried applying it with both a brush and a sponge and definitely liked the sponge better. You need to work with this product quickly because it does set quickly. It has a bit more actual sparkle in it then I tend to use but since it’s hydrating and beneficial for the skin I am willing to be a bit more sparkly! I can definitely see how this peach-golden hue can be flattering for all skin tones and I think it worked really well for my light skin tone. The bottle design is simple, clean, and well-made. I love the pump bottle because I feel like it’s more sanitary. I also love that you can control just how much you dispense by adjusting the pressure you apply to the pump. Overall, I really enjoy this good-for-your-skin product! It's not something I would have picked out for myself if I were shopping around, but I do think if I spotted it beforehand I would have took the time to learn about it and try it. I really like using this directly on my skin to highlight areas like my cheek bones, brow bones, bridge of my nose, and my cupids bow. I also tried mixing this with my foundation for an all-over glow and loved the look! It seems perfect for a day where I want to wear my makeup more natural. It's long-wearing and gives you a nice summer glow without that overpowering sparkle. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and am so happy I did! For more information, a full review of this product is on my blog. See profile for details!
Christina M.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most gorgeous highlighter I have come across. I previously used the Cover FX Custom Enhancer drops, which were far too glittery for my taste! These are so natural, smooth, long lasting, and beautiful. Not to mention, the bottle is so cute!! I will repurchase.
Francees S.
North Miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The perfect natural highlight. I use this on my “no makeup” makeup days. It’s noticeable on the skin without being too overpowering. I love overnighting but for my everyday glow, i use one pump of this and it is perfect for the cheek bones, upper lip and maybe some on chin depending on how I’m feeling. If i want a little more glow i will just add my ABH powder highlight or my Dose of Colors “fuego” highlight on top.
Alena B.
Is it easy to blend out?
Rachel s.
I've seen many people who received this from influenster and I was wondering if anyone could tell my if this is worth the price?
Gina G.
What are some of the ways to use this product besides putting it on your face?
Araa Q.
Do you guys think the Marc Jacobs Dew Drops are worth it?Marc Jacobs Beauty Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter