BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #41 in Color Correcting

An easy-to-use color corrector stick in three marbleized hues to brighten, neutralize, and conceal hyperpigmentation for an even complexion. Demystify color correction with the Cover t Stick Color Corrector. It's never been easier to target imperfections, conceal, and create a balanced-looking complexion. It comes in three specially formulated shade filters in marbleized dual hues: Bright Now to eliminate dullness, Co(vert) Affairs to neutralize redness, and Getting Warmer to conceal hyperpigmentation and cancel out dark circles. Velvety blurring pigments filter light for a soft-focus effect. Its creamy stick formulation has a silky touch and can be blended all-over or in targeted areas to create an even, radiant complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates Choose the shade that matches your skin concern: Bright Now: the pink-and-lilac covers and eliminates dullness. Co(vert) Affairs: the citron-and-lime color covers and neutralizes redness. Getting Warmer: the peach-and-caramel shade conceals hyperpigmentation and dark circles. see more...

• That's really good? I really think this looks ama... Be the first to answer!
  • Looking for a good color correcting primer. What are your thoughts?!1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new color corrector and I see this is like a 3i...1 Answers
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one one of my top favorite color correctors. It’s a bit more mid range priced and I use it almost daily! The formula is creamy and super light weight yet fill coverage. Leaves me face looking perfect.
Alyssa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very creamy and lightweight , but as it is applied to the face it feels very siliconey and powdery, which makes it perfect for blurring and perfecting your skin( I highly don't recommend if you have dry skin, it will cling to your dry patches). It does a great job at blurring out my redness and not interfering with my foundation through out the day. I definitely am obsessed with this color corrector and will definitely be purchasing it again.
Natasha L.
Review for: 300 Co Vert Affairs
This thing is MAGIC. A Sephora rep recommended it to me for redness and it really does work. At first I applied it with a brush but now I smear it directly on my face and then blend it out with a damp sponge. I usually wear it under foundation because it's a bit darker than my skin tone but if you're not as fair as me it could definitely be worn alone. It's completely changed my self-confidence and extended the lasting power of my foundation. It costs a pretty penny, but it's worth it.
Dez E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this for free from Sephora as a sample and I did not fall in love with it like I thought I would . It was way to dark way to ashy and wasn't very easy to blend at all . Maybe I just got the wrong shade
Reilly S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Review for: 300 Co Vert Affairs
I love using this for every day color correction on my cheeks. Definitely better for larger areas that need a not so intense color correction, but it really does get the job done. Loved how it had additional yellow in it to brighten up my skin too!
Olivia B.
I like this product and used all of it. Unfortunately it's clunky and annoying some days to use. It sometimes makes my skin look cake-y like I layered something on and if you don't blend well enough you look green, literally! Definitely try and see if you like it. It's slightly pricey but worth to try it at least once!
Samaida S.
the ayr super pigmented a little goes a long way but I find the packaging a little to bulky and hard to apply in specific areas just from the tube because how big it is
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
Review for: 310 Bright Now
I tried this have a friend I loved it I could never afford it being single mom maybe I could win something someday who knows but for those of you who can't afford it I highly recommend it
Zion H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes it is pricy but its worth every penny. This really corrects your dark sports and coloring issues. It covers blemishes as well and its easy to apply because its in stick form. I would totally recommend this product to someone who is interested in color correction.
Lindsey S.
I wanted to really love this one, but unfortunately still gave me an ashy tone when applied, even when layering this foundation.
Sophia k.
How is this product because I would like to use it
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I feel like just the shape of this color corrector is what makes me want to buy it. has anyone ever used it! and how is the consistancy!?
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
What are these colors used to correct?
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
Does it apply and help correct properly? Worth the price?
Nicole P.