Marc Jacobs Beauty Brow Tamer Grooming Gel 30 Invisible 0.23 oz uploaded by Yani L.Marc Jacobs Beauty Brow Tamer Grooming Gel 30 Invisible 0.23 oz uploaded by Nisha T.

BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY

A soft-holding gel formula that grooms, shapes, and holds your brows in place all day. Don't underestimate the power of brows. This wondrous grooming gel was made-to-order for Marc himself, who considers brow shaping to be an essential step in his morning ritual. Our innovative, soft-holding formula and slender, caterpillar brush work together to define and lift your brows for a look that is polished but never stiff. Frame your face and fake perfect symmetry. see more...

Lauren K.
Punta Gorda, FL
The best brow gel I've ever used. Doesn't get clumpy. Tames my course black brows.
Katie P.
El Monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't actually like the brush, the formula works nicely, but the brush! It's like a lip gloss brush. I would much rather prefer like a spooly so that the product distributes evenly.
Collin L.
Cincinnati, OH
A bit pricey for its purpose but over all works great, keeps my eyebrows perfectly in place for 6+ hours, it's basically hairspray for your eyebrows. Bought it at sephora and yes I'd buy again! Lasts a long time
Nisha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was at first hesitant about this product because I already use the ABH one to groom my brows but wanted to try this out and see if it was worth the splurge and it definitely was. it helped with grooming my brows and certainly keep them in place. If I had to compare this to other grooming tamers this would be my pick next to the ABH one. This one is def more pricer but I think its worth it in my books.
Maria M.
13 Cheniston gardens, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn’t get the product. The worst. Look cheap, feels cheap. The package is horrible. Mass market products are even much better than this one
Stacey L.
Mississauga , ON
If a different brush was used I would give this a 5 out of 5 otherwise I like how this product works and I use it more then the Anastasia brand
lisa r.
gays mills,wisconsin
Marc Jacobs Beauty Brow Tamer Grooming Gel 30 Invisible 0.23 oz...never tried it but willing to try new things :)
Abigail M.
How much does this cost?
Miriam B.
Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free and you can win awesome Marc Jacobs prizes! http://sot.ag/6tDd5