MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Brow Tamer Grooming Gel uploaded by Nisha T.MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Brow Tamer Grooming Gel uploaded by Yani L.

BY MARC JACOBS

GROOM. DEFINE. SHAPE UP.
FOR A POLISHED AND PUT TOGETHER LOOK, USE THIS CULT FAVORITE TO GIVE BROWS DEFINITION AND LIFT. TACK-FREE AND SOFT-HOLDING, THIS GEL FORMULA HOLDS YOUR BROWS IN PLACE ALL DAY. FRAME YOUR FACE, AND SCULPT PERFECT SYMMETRY.

Sheela V.
I love the brush. it is a genius brush. it's a ****ing genius brush, its IQ must be higher than mine because the fibers enable the formula to brush through every single brow hair, even ones you thought you didn't have. too bad the gel itself doesn't hold up. i might try out spraying it with hairspray and combing it through when i finish the tube.
Kimberly A.
This has such a strange wand that I’ve never seen on any other brow product before but it surprisingly does such an amazing job with taming the brows just like it says. It keeps my brow hairs down ALL day and makes them look natural
Collin L.
Cincinnati, OH
A bit pricey for its purpose but over all works great, keeps my eyebrows perfectly in place for 6+ hours, it's basically hairspray for your eyebrows. Bought it at sephora and yes I'd buy again! Lasts a long time
Katie P.
El Monte, CA
I don't actually like the brush, the formula works nicely, but the brush! It's like a lip gloss brush. I would much rather prefer like a spooly so that the product distributes evenly.
Jess C.
Monterey Park, CA
I love this eyebrow brush!! May be procey but so worth it i acent found a better one
Lauren K.
Punta Gorda, FL
The best brow gel I've ever used. Doesn't get clumpy. Tames my course black brows.
Nisha T.
I was at first hesitant about this product because I already use the ABH one to groom my brows but wanted to try this out and see if it was worth the splurge and it definitely was. it helped with grooming my brows and certainly keep them in place. If I had to compare this to other grooming tamers this would be my pick next to the ABH one. This one is def more pricer but I think its worth it in my books.
Stacey L.
Mississauga, ON
If a different brush was used I would give this a 5 out of 5 otherwise I like how this product works and I use it more then the Anastasia brand
Maria M.
Kensington , London
I didn’t get the product. The worst. Look cheap, feels cheap. The package is horrible. Mass market products are even much better than this one
lisa r.
gays mills,wisconsin
Marc Jacobs Beauty Brow Tamer Grooming Gel 30 Invisible 0.23 oz...never tried it but willing to try new things :)
Abigail M.
How much does this cost?
Izzy U.
Mankato, MN
Does this make ur brows crispy?!!! I need the cronch
Miriam B.
Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free and you can win awesome Marc Jacobs prizes! http://sot.ag/6tDd5