BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #32 in Blush

LIGHT-AS-AIR. 24-HOUR WEAR. COUTURE COLOR.

EMBRACE A SEXY, NATURAL GLOW WITH THIS FOOL-PROOF BLUSH THAT DELIVERS A “DANCE-FLOOR FLUSH.” LIKE A GAUZY GOWN, IT’S INFUSED WITH AIR TO DRAPE YOUR CHEEKS IN COLOR. A NEW INGREDIENT, JAPANESE AIR POWDER, IS AT THE CORE OF THIS FORMULA. THIS ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT RADIANT POWDER IS NEARLY UNDETECTABLE TO THE TOUCH, AND GIVES THE SKIN LIFELIKE RADIANCE AND A LUMINOUS FINISH. AIR BLUSH UNDERGOES A PROCESS CALLED SOUFFLAGE (FRENCH FOR “AIR-WHIPPED”) FOR THE SILKY-SOFT, CREAM-LIKE TEXTURE THAT BLENDS EFFORTLESSLY WITH THE COMPLEXION.

THE UNIQUE STRIPED PATTERN IS INSPIRED BY A MARC JACOBS DRESS. AND, AN INNOVATIVE PROCESS ALLOWS EVERY SHADE BAND TO EXTEND BEYOND THE SURFACE, FOR EVEN COLOR WITH EVERY BRUSHSTROKE. TWO GLOWING SHADES COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER—THE LIGHTER SHADE HIGHLIGHTS AND THE DEEPER SHADE CONTOURS. CUSTOMIZE YOUR COLOR BY LAYERING AND BLENDING AS MUCH AS YOU DESIRE TO TAILOR YOUR LOOK FOR THE OCCASION OR THE SEASON. AIR BLUSH DELIVERS 24-HOUR WEAR, FOR GLOWING RADIANCE ALL DAY—OR ALL NIGHT—LONG.

• it's good? what is the price range of this product?42 Answers
  • Is the blush pigmented4 Answers
  • Want to become a Marc Jacobs Beauty Ambassador? It's free...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "it's a pretty light pink shimmery blush, really pretty. since i tried it for free, i like it but i looked at the price and wouldn't buy for the actual price. " in 59 reviews
Angela W.
Holly
Review for: Kink & Kisses, Flesh & Fantasy more...
I have 2 shades... Kink &Kisses and Flesh &Fantasy. I like them both very much, although my personal preference would be to choose F&F over K&K. Kink is a mix of 2 pink shades, on lighter, on more medium toned. There’s almost a bit of coral or warmth in the tones. It gives a wonderful “natural flush” color to the cheeks. Flesh is more neutral, but still pulls a little pink (on my light/medium neutral skin tone). It is a perfect blush when you want to play up your eye look because it won’t compete with other colors on your face. Both are equally bendable and pigmented... without being too pigmented. It’s nice having the option of missing a lighter or darker tone in one palette. The palette itself is quite sturdy with a push button release to open. The shape makes it comfortable to hold, and there is also a good sized mirror. I would love to see bronzers in this format. (Hint hint)
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is an incredible blush for lighter skintones. I am NC15-20 and this looks like an ethereal peachy rosy slightly bronzey glow on my cheeks. It looks weightless and has a texture of satin. I have never had a blush apply so perfectly and look so incredibly natural. I dont mind when makeup looks like makeup, but this is perfect for when you don't want that look. It really looks like you're glowing from within and have a slight natural flush.
It is very expensive, but with the VIB sale it's not too bad. Also, it is twice the size/weight of NARS blushes which are $30, so that's something to consider. If I ever run out I will definitely repurchase, and I will look into other shades as well.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
The Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo is a amazing compact of 2 of his most beautiful blushes that complament each other so well. You can use them together or use them alone depending on what kind of look you are going for. The formula is so buttery and blendable that it so easy to work with. The colors are so beautiful and buildable that they can easily be used for a daytime look or a evening look depending on what you need. I purchased mine thru Sephoria.com which offers free shipping on orders over $ 50 or if you are a Rouge member. I definitely recommend you check out this product. .you won't regret it.
Flora R.
Review for: Kink & Kisses more...
Who doesn’t love a natural radiant looking blush? This blush allows you to customize it without paying for two blushes! On one end you can go for more pigment for a more colorful blush while the other side gives you a more subtle color but radiant glow. I would spoil myself anytime with this blush!
Brandie W.
I got this product via Influenster and I have to say it is really pretty and soft. I think it could compliment many skin tones regardless of race and I was so happy to receive it. I’m not a big blush fan but when the occasion calls I usually grab this one and plus it makes me feel super fancy which is a plus.
Danielle D.
La Verne, CA
Probably one of the best blushes I've ever tried, and I don't usually wear blush. It goes on very sheer at first, but the color looks very natural and blends nicely. I would recommend this blush to anyone that is just looking to add a nice subtle color to your cheeks.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Lines & Last Night more...
This blush is great on any skin tone and any skin type . Leaving an amazing glow of radiance because the pigment is just stunnning . Very buildable and leaves a beautiful matte finish ! A little high of a price point but not too bad . It’s worth the money !
Michaela F.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Kink & Kisses more...
Received this one for free from Influenster, and absolutely loved it. I got the shade Kink & Kisses, which was perfect for my pale skin. It was easy to blend and went on like butter. The only downside was that it broke apart about 2 weeks after I got it :/
Teisha S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Kink & Kisses more...
I’m not a heavy blush wearer so this is probably 1 of only 4 blushes in my kit. This tends to be my go to blush when I do wear blush. I love the way I can concentrate the color to fit my liking. It never looks the same depending upon what color you pull more of.
Shelbie C.
Twentynine palms, CA
Review for: Kink & Kisses more...
Yes I will be there in a little few minutes I wanna is your way you want are we just gonna is that a little darker and cooler than that we can just do a little darker shade darker darker than the darker
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
What do you like about this blush?
Andrea B.
it's good? what is the price range of this product?
Kaylee B.
Bottineau, ND
I've been wanting to buy some MarcJacobs for a while now, but I have sensitive skin. Would this product make me break out??
Sally D.
What do u think about this?
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
How pigmented are these blushes and do they have a lot of kick up when used with a brush?