MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Air Blush Soft Glow Duo

by Marc Jacobs

LIGHT-AS-AIR. 24-HOUR WEAR. COUTURE COLOR.

EMBRACE A SEXY, NATURAL GLOW WITH THIS FOOL-PROOF BLUSH THAT DELIVERS A “DANCE-FLOOR FLUSH.” LIKE A GAUZY GOWN, IT’S INFUSED WITH AIR TO DRAPE YOUR CHEEKS IN COLOR. A NEW INGREDIENT, JAPANESE AIR POWDER, IS AT THE CORE OF THIS FORMULA. THIS ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT RADIANT POWDER IS NEARLY UNDETECTABLE TO THE TOUCH, AND GIVES THE SKIN LIFELIKE RADIANCE AND A LUMINOUS FINISH. AIR BLUSH UNDERGOES A PROCESS CALLED SOUFFLAGE (FRENCH FOR “AIR-WHIPPED”) FOR THE SILKY-SOFT, CREAM-LIKE TEXTURE THAT BLENDS EFFORTLESSLY WITH THE COMPLEXION.

THE UNIQUE STRIPED PATTERN IS INSPIRED BY A MARC JACOBS DRESS. AND, AN INNOVATIVE PROCESS ALLOWS EVERY SHADE BAND TO EXTEND BEYOND THE SURFACE, FOR EVEN COLOR WITH EVERY BRUSHSTROKE. TWO GLOWING SHADES COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER—THE LIGHTER SHADE HIGHLIGHTS AND THE DEEPER SHADE CONTOURS. CUSTOMIZE YOUR COLOR BY LAYERING AND BLENDING AS MUCH AS YOU DESIRE TO TAILOR YOUR LOOK FOR THE OCCASION OR THE SEASON. AIR BLUSH DELIVERS 24-HOUR WEAR, FOR GLOWING RADIANCE ALL DAY—OR ALL NIGHT—LONG.

whhy is it so amazing ?
why is it so pretty?
Does anyone else notice that you need a lot of this product to get good bright results?
Start your review of MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Air Blush Soft Glow Duo!
Product Highlights
“it's a pretty light pink shimmery blush, really pretty. since i tried it for free, i like it but i looked at the price and wouldn't buy for the actual price. ” in reviews
Omaha, NE
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Air Blush Soft Glow Duo uploaded by Pam C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am OBSESSED with this Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush!! Formulated in five brilliant long-lasting all day colors, I purchased the 504 Kink and Kisses. It is essentially two colors in one large pan which my huge blush brush loves! The texture is soft and silky giving a finish similar to a cream blush, not powdery. It provides a lovely radiant natural glow that my mature skin benefits over a shimmer blush that shows every fine line and hair on my cheeks. My favorite about this blush is that I can blend and customize the intensity of color simply by swirling my brush more to the left for a lighter finish or to the right for more pigmented dark color. I’m so happy I splurged on this WONDERFUL product!!!
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo
Let me start out by saying that I did receive as a free sample for testing as I do many other products and I'm always honest. To start off, the packaging is adorable. So classy and fancy. I loved it. The product itself is also beautiful. Beautiful colors. I tried it yesterday for the first time. I swirled my brush and mixed the 2 colors, then I tapped it to removed excess. I did notice a lot of product didn't get on the brush which I love because I don't like wasting product. It goes on smoothly. A lot of blending isn't necessary which I also love because quite frankly who has time for that? It gave me an amazing glow and stayed on all day! Sorry Nars, I've found a new love!!!
Natick, MA
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo
I did receive this product complimentarily: however, as always that will not sway my opinions. This blush is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous. By swirling the colors together you get such a beautiful and bashful glow. I love putting a tiny bit on my nose and forehead for a sunkissed and rosy glow. The only downside to this is the price. I would never spend $42 on a blush: however, it is a very big pan and I've been using it for months and see no dent in it.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Air Blush Soft Glow Duo uploaded by Gabby Y.
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Air Blush Soft Glow Duo uploaded by Gabby Y.
Review for: Lush & Libido
This color is very bright! A little goes a long way with this blush. Im still trying to figure out the perfect amount but the wear is good you get a lot. The packaging is great for travel plus the nice mirror you get with it. Marc Jacobs
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Lines & Last Night
I believe Marc Jacobs beauty is not cruelty free so I would not recommend the brand. The packaging on the other hand is my favorite. This shade is on the peachy side so it goes great with my fair skin. It adds a nice warmth. It is not too pigmented which I like. You can really build this up. I also like that it is matte so I can choose to add highlight or not.
Verona, WI
Review for: Lush & Libido
I really like this blush. There are two colors in the compact, so you can blend them or use more of the darker or lighter color depending on what you prefer. The pigment is good but doesn’t make you look like a clown. It is a bit pricey but you get a large compact and it lasts a long time.
Weatherford, TX
Review for: Lush & Libido, Night Fever & Hot Stuff, Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo, Kink & Kisses, Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo, Flesh & Fantasy
LOVE these!!! They are stunning and the pans are huge! So they last forever ! They have a beautiful soft shimmer finish and look super natural but can be built up for a more intense look! I haven’t seen these in a while and would love to buy again!!!
Chaffee, NY
Review for: Kink & Kisses, Lines & Last Night
I love these blushes. They have great color pay off and can be built up for a more intense color. The pan size of huge and will last forever. I love the shades I purchased and want to try the other shades in the line. The mirror is a bonus. Would recommend!!
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo
Wow I love the color and the finish are absolutely gorgeous. It is very easy to blend and looks great. The one negative thing I have to say is I don’t feel that it lasts that long compared to other blushes.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Air Blush Soft Glow Duo uploaded by Natasha G.
Purchased at: Marc Jacobs Beauty
Review for: Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo
I really love this blush. This blush starts of light on pigment but very buildable. So you can just have a kiss of blush or you can totally blow it out. This is by far my favorite blush I've tried.

173 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Newark, DE
il y a un an
gvantsamkh M. what kind of product is? it has shimmer or matte?
gvantsamkh M. • il y a un an
this product is matte and is so beautiful. I recommend it 🥰