BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #34 in Blush

What it is:
An innovative powder blush duo palette with two shades for customizable color that delivers foolproof radiance all day.

What it does:
The Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo features two shades that merge together so you can customize your color for a sexy, natural-looking glow. Achieve a dance-floor flush with this blush that’s infused with Japanese air powder for the ultimate cheek look. This ultra-lightweight, radiant powder is nearly undetectable to the touch, and gives your skin with a radiant finish. Air Blush is created using a process called soufflage (French for "air-whipped") for a silky-soft, cream-like texture that blends effortlessly with the complexion.

The unique striped pattern on this powder blush is inspired by a Marc Jacobs’ dress. An innovative process allows every shade band to extend beyond the surface, for even color with every brushstroke. Two glowing shades complement each other: the lighter shade highlights and the deeper shade contours. Customize your color by layering and blending as much as you desire to tailor your look for the occasion or the season. Air Blush delivers 24-hour blush wear, for glowing radiance from day to night.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Air Blush is inspired by the first celebrity makeup artist, Way Bandy, a friend of Marc Jacobs. Bandy rose to fame during the era of Studio 54 and he embraced the concept of "color glow" as a way of bringing out the natural "drape" of the face. The sleek, palm-sized compact is modeled after a vintage cigarette case.

Carol O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product went on very smooth, and the color was just right; however i felt that the packaging was lacking.  This was in my makeup bag, closed, and to my knowledge didn't have any significant trauma to it, yet when I opened my make up bag one day, i found cracked, broken blush inside the container which was very crumbly.  Due to that, I was only able to use the product for about 3 weeks before it broke.  During those 3 weeks, though, i was quite satisfied.
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
Review for: Kink & Kisses
I use this blush at least 4 times a week. Has to be my favorite out of the few I have. It has just the right amount of pigment blush should have. Not to much but just enough. Blush is one of those products your like eh about or you can’t live without. And I’m definitely one of those people who can’t live without it. This was one of my very first voxboxes and My absolute favorites. The reason why I fell inlove with my expensive habit of MJ!
Nia G.
Lake Villa, IL
Review for: Kink & Kisses
The product was much too light for my skin tone to start so I don’t think it was a fair trial but with that being said the packaging was cute and classy, the product had a lot of dust when you started to apply it to a brush so it was very messy. The colors were very viberent in the packaging but wasn’t too much color on the face. I think with a different color that matched better I may have liked it more. I would not purchase myself. I think there are better options for the amount of money.
Debbie H.
08754
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo is a amazing compact of 2 of his most beautiful blushes that complament each other so well. You can use them together or use them alone depending on what kind of look you are going for. The formula is so buttery and blendable that it so easy to work with. The colors are so beautiful and buildable that they can easily be used for a daytime look or a evening look depending on what you need. I purchased mine thru Sephoria.com which offers free shipping on orders over $ 50 or if you are a Rouge member. I definitely recommend you check out this product. .you won't regret it.
Taylor Q.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Kink & Kisses
I've had this product for several months now and I've hardly put a dent in it. I use it litetally everyday; it is my go to blush. The nice thing about this product is the dark and lighter shade. I like to swirl the brush for a mix between both or I'll use the lighter shade above the darker pink. Perfect for my light brown, yellow undertone skin.
Another plus, the mirror is HUGE!
Hailey B.
Review for: Flesh & Fantasy
i’ve only bought one of these blushes and they’re amazing! it’s a nice settle and natural look! it’s very pigmented! it’s very buildable ! i love this blush ! i’m planning on buying a new one ! i recommend this to people who want a natural looking blush ! ❤️
Monique B.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush was sent to me from influenster for free to test and review and I actually love. A little does go a long way. I use an my wet n wild angle blush brush and it applies perfectly. I've been wanting to purchase other colors but it is an expensive brand.
Christine P.
Review for: Kink & Kisses
This is seriously the MOST amazing Blush! I've been a working MUA since I was 23, so almost 11 years, and I have never come across a better formula for Blush. It feels like silk, has amazing shades and you can customize each shade in the compact with the gradient colors. It last all day, blends like a dream and there's an option for every skin tone. Well worth the price, pans are large and I love them! HOWEVER be very gentle. They air powder makes the so soft that they are EXTREMELY fragile!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Kink & Kisses, Lush & Libido, Marc Jacobs Soft Glow Duo, Flesh & Fantasy
These blushes are very beautiful and pigmented. Apply to the skin beautifully. Not patchy at all. Wide variety of colors to choose from. It just gives your cheeks a very healthy looking glow. I highly recommend. Plus I love Marc Jacobs packaging.
Nicole H.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this blush formula. This and the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush are neck-in-neck as far as my favorite blush formula. In fact, even though I am a self-proclaimed blush addict, I have started to destash all of my other blushes from different brands in favor of just having these two formulas in my collection. All of the shades in this collection are beautiful and I hope the brand releases more in the future.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you like about this blush?
Andrea B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
it's good? what is the price range of this product?
Kaylee B.
Bottineau, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to buy some MarcJacobs for a while now, but I have sensitive skin. Would this product make me break out??
Sally D.
What do u think about this?
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented are these blushes and do they have a lot of kick up when used with a brush?