BY MARC JACOBS BEAUTY #60 in Blush

What it is:
An innovative powder blush duo palette with two shades for customizable color that delivers foolproof radiance all day.

What it does:
The Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo features two shades that merge together so you can customize your color for a sexy, natural-looking glow. Achieve a dance-floor flush with this blush that’s infused with Japanese air powder for the ultimate cheek look. This ultra-lightweight, radiant powder is nearly undetectable to the touch, and gives your skin with a radiant finish. Air Blush is created using a process called soufflage (French for "air-whipped") for a silky-soft, cream-like texture that blends effortlessly with the complexion.

The unique striped pattern on this powder blush is inspired by a Marc Jacobs’ dress. An innovative process allows every shade band to extend beyond the surface, for even color with every brushstroke. Two glowing shades complement each other: the lighter shade highlights and the deeper shade contours. Customize your color by layering and blending as much as you desire to tailor your look for the occasion or the season. Air Blush delivers 24-hour blush wear, for glowing radiance from day to night.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Air Blush is inspired by the first celebrity makeup artist, Way Bandy, a friend of Marc Jacobs. Bandy rose to fame during the era of Studio 54 and he embraced the concept of "color glow" as a way of bringing out the natural "drape" of the face. The sleek, palm-sized compact is modeled after a vintage cigarette case.

Buy on Sephora
Nathalie F.
Nathalie F.
Palm desert, CA
Review for: Marc Jacobs Soft Glow Duo
I was extremely lucky to have my first vox box be a #marcbeauty #airblush!! Thank you marc beauty and #influenster for the opportunity to get to try a very well thought out product. Starting off with the classic shiny Marc Jacobs packaging to the gorgeous two toned pattern in the blush itself.. Not a single step was missed. I like how the pattern of the product itself mimics the classic Marc Jacobs aesthetic and design and how this was inspired by a dress!.. Moving on to the formula of the product.. It is just amazing. Very light weight, blends beautifully and provides you with the most natural glow. I like how this product is basically three products in one. Lighter shade highlights, darker shade contours and mixing them gives you a unique blush shade. I am thankful that we were also taught about the drapping method and have enjoyed applying some of these techniques in my make up routine. "Kinks and kisses" is not the shade i would usually turn to but it looks great on tan skin! Luv!
Reni C.
Reni C.
Encino, CA
Review for: Marc Jacobs Soft Glow Duo
Aside from baked blushes, anything that's feather-light and almost undetectable are words that will get me to try out a powder product. I am a fan of lightweight products that has a lot of pigmentation leaving the skin or face with a natural radiance. Cake-face is not my style, even though I love makeup. So, this Marc Jacobs creation definitely made the "To Buy List". It is very pricey for a blush so I had to time it around my birthday to justify the need for this product.

All the things said on the Sephora website about this product are true. It is very soft, cream, easy to apply and it is very light, almost undectable on the skin but the pigment is there. I chose these color for the natural glow on the skin/cheeks that I like especially during the summer time. The lighter stripes are a subtle vanilla sheen that adds luminosity to the skin. You can definitely build up this product if you want a more intense application. (Shown are Flesh and Fantasy & Line and Last Night.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Review for: 502 Lines Last Night
This is the prettiest shade of the bunch, but it doesn't take away from the amazing finish that these blushes have on the skin! Marc Jacobs created such an innovative beauty with his natural feeling flush. It gives the most subtle glow, with a beautiful blended color. And the color can pack a punch too if you want to use a heavy hand. I actually love that it's buildable, because it can take your look from daytime to evening, effortlessly. I have purchased all the shades, but this one is a very pretty peachy/coral color, and it looks beautiful! It is a shade that would compliment just about every skin tone. This feels sooo good on the skin, like it melts in. Some blushes I own, you can physically feel them sitting on the face and they look cakey, but NOT this one. It looks so natural and pretty. I highly recommend these blushes, but if I had to tell you which shade to start with, I'd choose this one!
Makeup by A.
Makeup by A.
Review for: 506 Flesh Fantasy
I did a review and swatches of two of the shades on my channel (Makeup by Amy Michelle).

I purchased the shade #504 and #506. First, I actually purchased two of the shade #504 and was disappointed that I got hard pan only on the far left and right sides with both purchases. For the price I feel like that should not happen. However, I didn't have quite the issue with shade #506 which is great because that's my favorite out of all five of them. The formula is nice, you get a lot of product, very lightweight, very pigmented and really easy to use with any brush. I will say that the "contour" shade in the duo does over power the "highlight" shade and there is lots of powdery kick up. I personally prefer the formula of the other marc jacobs individual blushes but if you don't already have those I think you will really enjoy these. They are very lightweight and pigmented and great for summer.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Lexington, NC
Review for: 502 Lines Last Night
I got this product in my very first voxbox by influenster and I LOVE IT! I've wanted this since it came out and I'm so glad I got it to review. I got the shade kink & kisses. It has really good pigmentation, I used way too much when I first applied it. The colors are very pretty and they compliment each other well when mixed together. The lighter color has a shimmer to it that makes it almost look like a highlight. The packaging is gorgeous and you get a lot of product. Overall I would recommend this to someone who wants a good pigmented blush. However it is a little pricey for a blush, but you are paying for the brand name and getting an amazing product so I think it is worth it for the quality of product you are getting.

#AIRBRUSH

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
San Jose , CA
Review for: Marc Jacobs Soft Glow Duo
I couldn't have asked for a better first Voxbox! For reference, my skin tone is light medium with golden undertones (Make Up For Ever 127, & Urban Decay 4.O). I received "Kinks & Kisses" which is a soft pinky peach hue with a matte finish. The coverage is super buildable, ranging from barely there to a nice pop of color. I usually use a duo fibre brush to apply blush, but you could barely see it in photos, so I used a dense brush to apply for review purposes. I love that the texture is matte, but when buffed into my skin looks almost creamy. This is a shade that can be used to highlight, blush and sculpt due to is dual tone striping and flexible application. This is actually my first Marc Jacobs Beauty product and I have to say, I'm now turned on to the brand. I recommend this as the perfect everyday blush.
Ivy K.
Ivy K.
Review for: 502 Lines Last Night
I received this is a VoxBox recently and I love it! My overall make-up goal is the no-make-up-make-up look. I love to look natural and glowy at all moments. This blush does the job. It shimmers without looking like glitter exploded on your face. All of the colors are natural looking. I have olive tone skin, so sometimes blush overwhelms my face, but this one leaves a natural flush on my face. It is very easy to apply and it lasts all day. It really lives up to the name "soft glow." An issue I often come across with when I use blush is a streaky finish, even my NARS blush that I love so much will do this. This air brush blush leaves a smooth finish even on uneven skin like my own. I highly recommend this blush for those who love looking natural and glowey like I do.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Review for: Marc Jacobs Soft Glow Duo
I received this blush in the shade Kink & Kisses, and I absolutely love it! I've used it every single day since I received my VoxBox! It is the perfect shade of pink that looks like natural, flushed skin. It's very buildable if you wanted an intense looking blush, but I like it the best if I swipe my brush through all the colors and lightly place it on my cheeks. If you mix all the colors it gives a slightly, glow from within look. This looks great with a full face of makeup or a minimal makeup look to give a little color to your face. I would definitely recommend this to someone who is looking for a great blush and doesn't mind the higher price.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this Marc Jacobs Air Blush in a VoxBox in the Kink and Kisses shade. It is a highly pigmented Blush that is very buildable but keep in mind that a little goes a long way. I love how it blends two shades into the perfect blushed shade and how softly it sweeps across my cheeks when applying it. I highly recommend this and use it almost daily. It has the perfect amount of color to give my cheeks a natural flushed blushed look and if I apply more it gives my cheeks a more dramatic and structured look. I highly recommend it and as always this is another high quality Marc Jacobs beauty branded product
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Review for: Marc Jacobs Soft Glow Duo
I have olive toned skin and currently have my summer tan so I loved that this blush (kink & kisses) is buildable and can go on quite dark. However, I also love that it can be used with just the lighter shades which I will need this winter when my tan fades. This blush gives my skin a really lovely flushed glow without being glittery which I found to be very flattering. A little definitely goes a long way with this blush so that even though it appears a bit pricey at first it is really excellent value for money spent. Finally I found this product to be super soft on my skin and not at all irritating.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you like about this blush?
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
it's good? what is the price range of this product?
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Bottineau, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to buy some MarcJacobs for a while now, but I have sensitive skin. Would this product make me break out??
Sally D.
Sally D.
What do u think about this?
Danesha M.
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented are these blushes and do they have a lot of kick up when used with a brush?