BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

MARC JACOBS BANG by Marc Jacobs EDT Spray 1.7 Oz for Men

Chanel G.
I have no IDEA why they would discontinue such a MANLY AWESOME SCENT. When my Hubby wears this.....hm..hm..hmm! I picked this up for him at Marshalls for such a steal. $25. Now I know why it was so low! This puts me in the mind frame of what a REAL manly man smells like. Very Spicy! Im picking up Pepper and some woodsy scents. AMAZING!!!! I will find and buy again!
David S.
Bronx, NY
BANG is the most appropriate name for this fragrance because, boy does is pack a punch. I smelled this for the first time about 2 years ago at a bar and never knew the name of it. I just knew it smelled like raw sexuality and 2 AM. It's a very sexy, dirty gritty fragrance that is initially very masculine but with just the right touch of sweetness that it may be mistaken for unisex. Since discovering this fragrance, it's become a mainstay in my fragrance collection. Good job, MJ.
Alma R.
Seattle, WA
It's a cool bottler and that's about it. I thought my boyfriend would like it, but I notice that it doesn't get as much use as his other scents. I bought it from Nordstrom Rack, which is usually good for fragrances. If your man likes Gucci Guilty or Giorgio Armani Code, this might be too spicy for him.
Dayana A.
Los Angeles
Love this scent. I started buying it in high school and I've found that this is my favorite perfume. It smells really fresh and not too overpowering on me and lasts pretty much the entire day. I'll be coming home from working 10 hrs and find that i can still smell the perfume
kavita s.
Jersey City, NJ
perfect Marc Jacobs Beauty complexion shades you can find here. it is Genius Gel Super-Charged toilette spray. This breakthrough spray easily builds from natural to full coverage. i tried it for the first time. its recommended. the bottle has decent looks too.
Massiel B.
Doral, FL
Marc Jacobs is my best friend when it comes to perfume. Every one of his perfumes smells great on me. I can't wait to try the ones I don't have. I Love these little bottles to drop into my clutch bag and I even stash them in my car where they don't take up much room.
Katie M.
Love this perfume. I am unfortunately almost done with it. Yes it did last a good while for me and I love how it smells and the bottle was very pretty as well as the packaging was pretty too. The scent was very wonderful I liked it a whole lot. I think I would recommend this perfume to others.
Madison S.
This cologne is so sleek and modern. The scent is really nice, but more of an acquired scent. I personally love it, but lots of my friends don't as much. I recommend going to the store to find out for yourself if you like it. Other than that, I highly recommend this!
Idania M.
Muy exquisito este perfume de caballero no lo e probado pero una vez a mi esposo le obsequiaron una muestra, quisiera tenerlo y obsequiarselo a mi esposo que a el le encantaria recibirlo.
Jen L.
Cary, NC
Use the makeup all the time but I haven't found anything in the scent dept that makes me want to slather myself in it. And lets face it Perfume is not cheap so when you find what you like you stick to it till its gone.