MARC JACOBS Bang Bang Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by alexandra r.

BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Marc Jacobs Bang Bang Eau De Toilette Spray for Men, 3.4 Ounce

About the product

• This product is made of high quality material
  • It is recommended for romantic wear
  • This product is manufactured in France
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum? The difference lies in the volume of perfume oil. While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9%, Eau de Parfum contains more, usually 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense.

Buy on Amazon
Brian B.
Pflugerville, TX
This was one of the the worst cologne's I have ever purchased.I purchased Marc Jacobs Bang which I like.Then like a fool I order a large bottle of Marc Jacobs reg. cologne with out testing it first.I have put this on my wrist a few times thinking I might change my mind,but no way.This stuff smells like old butter left out to long in warm weather.Its fine for the guys who like it,but this is not for me.I think this crap stinks.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
I got this perfume for my brother and I have to say everyone in my family is in love with it. I seriously considered stealing it back and using it myself. It's not overly "manly" smelling. It's a nice cologn for someone who needs a little extra something but doesn't overwhelm people in public (my brother is a hockey player.... He needs it). He's been spraying it not only on himself but also on his hockey uniform and loves it!
Crystal S.
I loveeeeeee the way this smells. I personaly don't use it but i really really really should. Its a great price!!!! I love it so much its great and just amazing it's worth everything you pay for it and smells great!! would recommend 1000% I think its great
Amanda C.
Corvallis, OR
I love this on my fiancee he smells so good I could eat him up it smells great and dries fast so it doesn't leave any residue on his clothes and it's easy to wash out or cover up and also pairs well with a lot of female sent
Ayla K.
Gaston, IN
I got this for my boyfriend and he liked it but it wasn't his absolute favorite. You can order it online or get it at a Macy's. It is pricey but if you're iffy about scents I'd recommend smelling it before buying it online
Jessica F.
Bayonne, NJ
Love love love Marc Jacobs it smells so good and makes you wanna sleep in it with your man. I brought mine at Macy's it was a great price. And I will continue to buy all Marc Jacobs spray to see which one is my fav but for now it is this one I would def recommend for every man to try this product.
B A.
Fayetteville, AR
I bought this cologne for my boyfriend for Christmas and we both love it! It has a strong masculine smell that isn't too over powering but still a nice scent. I love they packaging and how it last really long. Only problem is the applicator broke after a week and had to glue it back on :(
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
I attended a private even at Macy's and this was one of the deluxe samples they gave me. The scent is nice but it's one of those scents that can quickly become too much and cause a headache. I wouldn't purchase a full size for that reason. I wish it was just a little softer.
Vera M.
Gold River, CA
Really nice scent. I have two others from Daisy, and they're all great, but I like the differences between them. Lasts throughout the day well. Price is as expected for high end perfumes.
Keisha P.
Huntington, WV
I love Marc Jacobs fragrance. It lasts all day & it's not something that I use too much of & scare people away with! I usually get mine from Macy's. You typically get a gift when you buy certain amounts of things. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Marianna S.
How much do you guys pay for these types of perfumes?
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Does this smell as good as their other products?
Koren K.
Westover, WV
Please describe the scent of this.
Elyse S.