MARC JACOBS Angled Blush Brush No.10 uploaded by Kate T.

BY MARC JACOBS

Powder Blushes. Diffused Glow. Your Best Angle.
It’s Easy To Be Shameless. Expertly Angled, This Natural Hair Blush Brush Delivers A Contoured Application Of Shameless Bold Blush With Little Effort. The Blush Pairs With Modern, Creamy Powder Textures To Build Coverage Easily. The Shape, Bristle Width, And Density Are Optimized To Pick Up Product For A Seamless Application In One Sweep.

Angled-shape Design Allows The Thickest Part Of The Brush To Hit Along Cheekbones, For The Perfect Pop Of Color.
Soft Angled Brush Head For Easy, Buildable Application.
Can Be Used With Any Blusher And Powder.

C M.
Austin, TX
I originally bought these brushes because my MJ was my favorite designer at the time and I’m not one to buy celebrity make up. I bought the entire collection at the time which wasn’t many items but this brush and the MARC JACOBS BEAUTY The Face I Liquid Foundation Brush are the best brushes I’ve ever bought. They’re are synthetic hairs and I’ve had the same brushes for 5 years. I clean them carefully always and they’re just a very good set of brushes. Try them to believe me. I’ll buy them again and again.
Danyel☮ ♡.
Marc Jacobs makes such great products and the brushes are just as amazing! Great quality and work amazing. Very pricey but honestly if you take care of them they can last forever I feel like.
Alex L.
Eugene, OR
Beautiful brush that does the job and more. This brush provides an even and buildable coverage with any blush. I love the shape, it contours to my cheekbones, which is along where I naturally blush. This is such a versatile blush brush!!
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
not the best
Marc Jacobs brushes are amazing, but this one does not meet the quality standards of the other brushes. It feels flimsy and thin. Application is patchy.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
The quality of this brush is absolute garbage which I'm so sad about! It was my first Marc jacobs brush purchase I've ever made and high expectations, but the quality isn't anything I'd imagine it to be. The bristles actually irritate my face :( the only great thing about this brush is the great quality handle, but they should've put more effort into the bristles which is the whole purpose.
Thais A.
North Carolina
Amazing for blush! and I also use for powder highlighter... no complains for this one, but it’s not extraordinary, like some others of the brand MARC JACOBS BEAUTY The Bronze Bronzer Brush
considering the price you can make better deals.