BY MARC JACOBS

Marc Jacobs Amber Perfume by Marc Jacobs, Indulge in the warmth and luxury of Marc Jacobs Amber, a mesmerizing women’s fragrance . This intoxicating perfume combines spicy, balsamic and woody accords for an enriching, delectable aroma you’ll feel comfortable wearing for a simple casual outing or a high-end special occasion. The top notes of crystallized ginger and Star Anise open the scent with a potent burst of exotic refinement. Middle notes of fresh lily flower, green cassia leaf and golden amber infuse the concoction with some all-natural splendor that’s both refreshing and heartwarming. Finally, base notes of benzoin, cashmere wood and tonka bean lend a soft, neutral balance for an altogether soothing and inspiring perfume that’s sure to draw attention from those closest to you.

Encased in a simple glass flacon with subtle lettering, this fragrance proves itself to be immensely powerful without needing any of the bravado. Released in 2006, it was launched by the prestigious American fashion house of Marc Jacobs. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations.

Jasmine G.
South Saint Paul, MN
This is my favorite scent ever ! Literally have a bottle of this always on hand it lasts all day long ! I get so many compliments when I wear this perfume ! It's not to strong but you can definitely smell it my boyfriend loves this scent on me as well!
Amber H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this fragrance.
Marc Jacobs has captured the warm, natural smell of amber in an easy to use spray bottle. I've had many compliments on the perfume since buying. Highly recommended. I don't think you can buy this in the store, since it was from Jacob's colletion a couple of years ago.Should be Unisex. It works for men as well.
Diana S.
San Antonio, TX
The Marc Jacobs Amber for Women Eau De Toilette Spray is so wonderful . The scent is lightweight and it was a gift from a friend . Compare to alternatives it's very luxurious and high end and I would recommend to others.
sherly l.
Hialeah, FL
One of my all time favorites as i love the musky scents.
I believe it is worth its price, it is long lasting.
and also, very very fragranced.
It is better than my old go to,
I buy it a sephora, saks, nordstrom, and macy's.
always have a back up, travel size just incase i go out and forget.
Becky W.
Waynesboro, TN
Very sexy, floral spice mixture of scent. Have had numerous men and women ask "What is that fragrance?" I bought for the first time 2 months ago. I will definitely be purchasing again. It just takes 2 sprays and it wears well all day. Not to heady but stays with you. Love this parfum.
janee O.
Rowland Heights, CA
Marc jacobs fragrances has a very strong scent to them. however it is very useful when going out to a meeting or fancy gettogether and it depends on the gender but the female ones are very very strong it tickles my nose. i think marc jacobs can come out with a sweeter scent
Jamila W.
Randallstown, MD
Yummy smell! I'm a fan of fragrances that have amber and vanilla combined. Such a long-lasting scent that will keep people asking you what you are wearing. My husband loves this scent on me too.
Amanda H.
Pasadena, TX
Sometimes you just know you want something and then you realize you can't live with out it!! Amber is that for me!! I love the scent in the bottle and on. It is floral and traditional with just a bit of spice that is intriguing!!
Erika S.
Selma, CA
Love this perfume it's the best!!!! Ever!! Long lasting I smell it on my self all day it is a very good price for me it's an amazing perfume the scent smells soooo good so fresh love this product it's amazing
Bella V.
Awesome product to use on daily basis. I got as a gift and would gladly purchase again. The smell lasts all day and it's very pleasant. Many men compliment me when I wear it and I love it!