Marc Jacobs All Eyes On You

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marc Jacobs All Eyes On You!
Daina Z.
Forest Hills, NY
I didn’t like this. It didn’t stay on very well and is too pricey for the quality. It applies nicely though but it’s not for me.
Elena P.
Love these! I have a few in different colors and love them! If you don't want an eyeliner which is too slippery and will probably make you look like a clown by the end of the night, this is the one! It glides smoothly while still being able to keep everything in place. The quality is amazing, definitely recommend!
Samara S.
Statesboro, GA
The eyeliner in this set is really nice. It goes on smooth and I use it whenever I do a full eye beat for a party. I also use a brush to smoke it out and it looks great.
Stacy D.
Lancaster, SC
I’ve bought this and the other gel pencil many times. The color selection is fantastic and it goes on like a dream. The shimmery lilac is my favorite eyeliner - so versatile!
Ulrikke F.
NewYork
I love the liner in this package, but the mascara was unfortunately a little dry. Would rather just buy the full-size of the gel liner.
Stacey Z.
Forest Hills, NY
Goes on easily and lasts most of the day. Tended to smudge towards the later hours of wearing
Estella D.
Fresno, CA
One of the best eyeliners I've ever owned. Glides on smooth, no smearing, no pulling. Long lasting. Absolutely love all his products
Genesis B.
Ball Ground, GA
Only eyeliner that I have found and doesn’t run off throughout the day. It is very bold and smooth to apply. I love this product!
Hayley K.
West New York, NJ
Love these liners- they have really great colors and last a long time however they aren’t impossible to get off either
Gaby S.
1000% recommend thiss. 100% worth the price would definitely get it again. Love this last super long and super pigmented.

Looking for your answer?