Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo

Light-as-air. 24-hour Wear. Couture Color.

Embrace A Sexy, Natural Glow With This Fool-proof Blush That Delivers A “dance-floor Flush.” Like A Gauzy Gown, It’s Infused With Air To Drape Your Cheeks In Color. A New Ingredient, Japanese Air Powder, Is At The Core Of This Formula. This Ultra-lightweight Radiant Powder Is Nearly Undetectable To The Touch, And Gives The Skin Lifelike Radiance And A Luminous Finish. Air Blush Undergoes A Process Called Soufflage (French For “air-whipped”) For The Silky-soft, Cream-like Texture That Blends Effortlessly With The Complexion.

The Unique Striped Pattern Is Inspired By A Marc Jacobs Dress. And, An Innovative Process Allows Every Shade Band To Extend Beyond The Surface, For Even Color With Every Brushstroke. Two Glowing Shades Complement Each Other—the Lighter Shade Highlights And The Deeper Shade Contours. Customize Your Color By Layering And Blending As Much As You Desire To Tailor Your Look For The Occasion Or The Season. Air Blush Delivers 24-hour Wear, For Glowing Radiance All Day—or All Night—long

Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo
  • "it's a pretty light pink shimmery blush, really pretty. since i tried it for free, i like it but i looked at the price and wouldn't buy for the actual price. " in 59 reviews
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Kink & Kisses more...
I received this in a voxbox over a year ago, and I just finished it AKA dropped it and smashed the entire pan.
Anyway, I loved how the product came with two blushes, and you could use them alone or together (I always used the two together). I loved the subtle color it added to my face without looking like clown makeup. It’s very pretty and I’m sure it would look lovely on my skin types (I’m fair with freckles).
Amanda M.
St louis
Review for: 502 Lines Last Night more...
I really loved this blush. It has a strong pigment and the palette packaging is so pretty. I’m not sure if there is much of a benefit to having a variety of shades in the palette. I only used it as a blush. Unfortunately, the day I got the palette I dropped it and it was 100% ruined. It’s a softer powder so if it breaks it loses all form. So in short, awesome palette but DON’T drop it.
Lainey W.
Knoxville, TN
This blush was nice, it was pigmented and left a really pretty color. I'm not the biggest fan of such a pink blush but am not basing the review off the color. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars is because it did not wear well on my oily skin throughout the day. It faded around midday even after using setting spray. I would recommend to someone with drier skin!
Haley V.
Mooresville, NC
this was one of my favorite blushes to use! i loved the two different colors in the compact, allowing you to have a more natural finish! there was a generous amount of product in the compact too! i love everything marc jacobs has put out and never been disappointed yet!....except when i dropped it and shattered it to pieces. RIP air blush
Valerie C.
I seriously adore this blush. I broke it after a year of using it and was heartbroken, so I fixed it with rubbing alcohol and still use it to this day! You can use it for a light or darker blush look. It applies so nicely when used lightly, but also is easily buildable for someone who likes a more pigmented blush look. Love!!
Jocelyn M.
Oceanside, CA
I'm so in love with this blush I purchased it again after I finished the one that was sent to me by Influencer. It has a soft and smooth finish, super bendable, and it is easy to build up if you like a sharper blush look. I found the color worked well with my skin tone and applied it with a fluffy brush. It make my highlighter stand out and my over all make up look complete.
Rachel M.
Rochester Hls, MI
Review for: Kink & Kisses, 506 Flesh Fantasy more...
I die for these blushes! They are definitely pricey, but so worth it! They are more on the sheer side, but definitely full of color. They offer a pretty and natural glow. It is buildable but also fool proof because adding only one layer is a sheer pop of color. I love these blushes and hope they continue to make them!
Tania S.
La Puente, CA
I always have a hard time balancing blush and highlighter.  I don't know how to blend and just feel uncomfortable.  This product is amazing because it gives you the perfect blend! It honestly has never been so easy for me to get a beautiful glow.  I love this product and recommend it to everyone I know!
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
I LOVE THIS BLUSH!! I received this in a voxbox last year thanks to Influenster and I fell in love instantly. This was my first marc jacoobs beauty product and it was an amazing quality. The colors blend beautifully, look great on the skin and last all day. Definitely worth the money and I cant wait to try more shades.
Debbie H.
The Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo is a amazing compact of 2 of his most beautiful blushes that complament each other so well. You can use them together or use them alone depending on what kind of look you are going for. The formula is so buttery and blendable that it so easy to work with. The colors are so beautiful and buildable that they can easily be used for a daytime look or a evening look depending on what you need. I purchased mine thru Sephoria.com which offers free shipping on orders over $ 50 or if you are a Rouge member. I definitely recommend you check out this product. .you won't regret it.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
What do you like about this blush?
Andrea B.
it's good? what is the price range of this product?
Kaylee B.
Bottineau, ND
I've been wanting to buy some MarcJacobs for a while now, but I have sensitive skin. Would this product make me break out??
Sally D.
What do u think about this?
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
How pigmented are these blushes and do they have a lot of kick up when used with a brush?