MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersMarc Jacobs
Accomplice Instant-Blur Finishing Powder with Brush

Marc Jacobs Accomplice Instant-Blur Finishing Powder with Brush

Accomplice Instant-Blur Finishing Powder with Brush

I have purchased this product and it doesn’t seem to do much for my skin. It doesn’t help control the oiliness, it doesn’t help smooth out texture or blur pimples. I don’t know if I’m using it wrong. When and how do you use this product?
Does this leave a cakey finish??
What foundation do you all use with this? I would love to know how what your favorite products are to use with this? I’m very interested in buying it. Tia 💗
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Accomplice Instant-Blur Finishing Powder with Brush!
Kate R.
Winnetka, CA
Marc Jacobs Accomplice Instant-Blur Finishing Powder with Brush uploaded by Kate R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love how fancy this finishing powder is! I love the silver glassy handle of the built in brush, yes it has a brush that magnetically inserts back to its holder. The powder is amazing, It gives a beautiful and subtle shine not glossy shiny but sparkling shine! I think this is my fave blurring finishing powder!
Haley D.
Valparaiso, FL
Marc Jacobs Accomplice Instant-Blur Finishing Powder with Brush uploaded by Haley D.
I usually don’t fall for products that are featured as pore minimized, air brushed look, etc.. but decided to get this anyways! Very very pleased with the final look. I wasn’t sure about the color as they don’t have many shades. It’s not super pigmented per say but definitely does a phenomenal job for what it says it’s supposed to do. Worth the money!
Yamon A.
Albany, NY
Marc Jacobs Accomplice Instant-Blur Finishing Powder with Brush uploaded by Yamon A.
I love this illuminating powder because it is especially for brightening and blurring and very easy to apply. Love the compact and brush keep holding style. Impressive quality and feel luxurious. Absolutely good powder for touch up and bring it. I do love it so much and I do highly recommend it! Marc Jacobs Accomplice Instant-Blur Finishing Powder with Brush
Sara S.
Milton, DE
Marc Jacobs Accomplice Instant-Blur Finishing Powder with Brush uploaded by Sara S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This powder is Ah amazing! I have so many setting powders and finishing powders but this one is number one, blurs my imperfections and fine lines like no other, leaves such a beautiful very light shimmer. The price is a on the higher side but for me it’s worth every penny. The packaging is also so creative ,the brush is magnetic and the top pops up.
Sayuri J.
Marc Jacobs Accomplice Instant-Blur Finishing Powder with Brush uploaded by Sayuri J.
The best design powder conpact for your purse!!! Conpact have build in brush, and brush is very soft. It's perfect to put in your purse for powdering nose when you are out. Powder is very soft and light, make your oily nose to matte and settle. I highly recomand this product.
Seila M.
Selbyville, DE
Marc Jacobs Accomplice Instant-Blur Finishing Powder with Brush uploaded by Seila M.
I like it a lot it is of very good quality, I loved the packaging more than the content, I know it is crazy but it is charming it is small and it shines and it looks so cool, I have used it a couple of times very complete it is powder for eyes and looks divine!
KC P.
Fairfield, CA
Marc Jacobs Accomplice Instant-Blur Finishing Powder with Brush uploaded by KC P.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love the packaging of this powder! It’s fancy, sturdy and comes with a brush so it’s great for putting in your purse for touch-ups throughout the day. I gave it 3 stars because I’m not too impressed with the powder itself. It feels more like a powder foundation and makes my makeup look cakey. Doesn’t really control oil too well. I wouldn’t pay full price so thankfully I got it discounted at a Tjmaxx. Marc Jacobs Accomplice Instant-Blur Finishing Powder with Brush
Jennifer G.
Inglewood , CA
Marc Jacobs Accomplice Instant-Blur Finishing Powder with Brush uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is very good when I bought it I thought I was not going to like it but I loved it it lasts all day the makeup with this product I highly recommend it. it leaves a super nice finish and its packaging is very cute it is a bit expensive but I recommend.
Raquel B.
Marc Jacobs Accomplice Instant-Blur Finishing Powder with Brush uploaded by Raquel B.
Not sure why this powder is didn’t sell better because this is great. This claims to blur but I didn’t notice it. I apply it to my entire face and it gives me a wonderful golden glow perfect for my deep skin toned. Very ethereal and I love it. I apply this on top of a matte foundation. The glow it provides lasts more than 10 hours. Think this powder does a decent job of controlling oil as my T zone wasn’t excessively oily. It’s a very light powder that didn’t make my skin look cakey. This is pricey but will last the awhile you’ll only use a small amount.
Dee R.
Madera, CA
Me encanta este producto, aunque tambien es caro pero lo vale. Si lo recomiendo a mi me encantan todo los productos de Mark Jacob . Todos son buenos
Ask a question to the Influenster community...