Marc Jacobs Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick

Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick

Does the concealer workes good?
[product:marc-jacobs-beauty-accomplice-concealer-touch-up-stick] ?
Is it really worth the price and what skin does it work on best ?
Start your review of Marc Jacobs Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick!
Mandy H.
Talladega, AL
Marc Jacobs Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick uploaded by Mandy H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fair 10
Purchased product from sephora Touch up covers and Blends Naturally for skin that looks total natural layers Beautifully under or over makeup blurring Imperfections while hiding dark circles Blemish and uneven skin tones Gives me a smooth hydrating face without the mess Caking and creasing I love this Product and so will u!❤❤❤
Destiny G.
Hoffman Est, IL
Marc Jacobs Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick uploaded by Destiny G.
Review for: Fair 10
I’m unfortunately not the biggest fan of this. I don’t like this for under the eyes, it seems to look a bit thick and cakey so I prefer to just use it on the face to help cover up any dark spots or blemishes I may have. I find it works a bit better that way although it does also cling to dry patches at times so I wouldn’t necessarily recommend this for dry skin types.
Lindsay A.
Summerville
Marc Jacobs Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick uploaded by Lindsay A.
Marc Jacobs Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick uploaded by Lindsay A.
Review for: Fair 10
This product is incredible!! I suffer severe dark circles around my eyes and it leaves such a nice finish and looks so natural!! I received this complimentary from Influencer awhile back and was going through tough times and never got the chance to review it for them, which I am so sorry about. But this product is AMAZING!!! I got it in the Medium shade and I have literally used it to the point I have to scrape it out now, so it’s definitely time I buy a new one because this is the real deal!!The Influenster App thank you for introducing me to this amazing product!!
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
Marc Jacobs Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick uploaded by Alyssa R.
Review for: Fair 10
I got this on sale at Sephora (Marshall’s also has it now) and I love it! It’s such a nice full coverage concealer and it’s super convenient to throw in your on the go bag for touch ups! I highly recommend trying it!
Rena B.
JamaicaQueensNY
Marc Jacobs Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick uploaded by Rena B.
Marc Jacobs Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick uploaded by Rena B.
Review for: Fair 10
I received this gift!! And just loved how it looks, even better when I tried it on the colors just blends in smoothly giving the under eye brightening! It’s non messy easy to apply, [product:marc-jacobs-accomplice-concealer-&-touch-up-stick] Great concealer!
Abigail S.
Sullivan City, TX
Marc Jacobs Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick uploaded by Abigail S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Fair 10
I have a love/hate relationship with this concealer. It’s good on coverage I just think it blends better with a brush than a beauty blender. It doesn’t crease for me, which is rare, I usually crease under my eyes. I give it a 4 star just because it doesn’t blend well with a beauty blender for me.
Ericka B.
Marc Jacobs Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick uploaded by Ericka B.
I love that it matches my skin tone perfectly! It’s medium coverage, super creamy, very blendable and I love how portable it is. I’ve never been a fan of stick concealers because they usually dry out but this one doesn’t!
Micaela D.
Marc Jacobs Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick uploaded by Micaela D.
I love the Marc Jacobs concealer. It’s very full coverage without being cakey. It blends seamlessly into my foundation and help brighten my under eyes. I also love the packaging. It makes it easy to carry in my purse
Sumaiya A.
NYC
Marc Jacobs Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick uploaded by Sumaiya A.
Marc Jacobs Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick uploaded by Sumaiya A.
Review for: Deep 53
I received this from Influenster a long time ago and I still love it! It is so creamy and blends well into the skin. I love using this under the eyes because it doesn't crease at all! [product:marc-jacobs-accomplice-concealer-&-touch-up-stick]
Hamy H.
Minneapolis, MN
Marc Jacobs Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick uploaded by Hamy H.
I have the shade Light 23 and I think it’s perfect for anyone who has yellow undertones. The coverage was just the right amount. It was able to cover all of my redness and dark under eyes. The formula is very creamy and I love that it’s in a compact package with a twist up application— it’s perfect for someone like me who is always on the go because I can touch up throughout the day. My pro tip for applying this concealer is to use a wet beauty blender sponge or warm up the product using your ring finger for your under eye area!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
teo T.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
Victoria A. il y a un an
Coverage is great. Took me a while to figure out how I can blend it in though without causing creases in my make up. I would recommend this on areas of your face where it’s not as oily. Super creamy consistency.
Celeste R.
il y a un an
Is Marc Jacobs Accomplice Concealer & Touch-Up Stick any good? What's the coverage? Is it thick or smooth and creamy?
Dash N. il y a 9 mois
The coverage is medium to full(more layers you put—>more coverage you will get). The texture is creamy but I recommend to put eye cream first for more smooth result😉