BY MARC JACOBS FRAGRANCES #83 in Fragrance Sets

For all skin types. Long lasting fragrance. Increase attraction.

Buy on Beauty ...*
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
I loved this scent on a coworker so much, that I went to Dillard's and bought it for myself. I used it a few times and I guess it did not mix well with my body chemistry because I did not like the scent on me. Now I wish I would of got Daisy. Got a tester of that and that smells good on me.
Summer B.
Got this for for Christmas one year and was obsessed!! Can't find it anywhere now. The fragrances are amazing and so pure. They aren't the type of perfumes to fall off of you after an hour or so.
Yarisel D.
Hialeah, FL
I am a perfume junky ! I have had every Marc Jacob perfume and this one is great too just a little strong in secent compared to his more flowery secents it's pretty good
Miranda B.
West Yarmouth, MA
Out of all the Mark Jacobs perfumes I tried I like them all! Long lasting fresh and floral, sweet and sexy. I shop at Sephora or Macy's depending on which store has a better deal.
Cassidy F.
Marc Jacobs Daisy is my go to perfume. It is expensive but stays on super well. It is worth every penny it'll cost you! I buy this for Christmas every year and it usually lasts me, if I use sparingly, until then. I also switch to another perfume though so this isn't an every single day thing.
Sabina P.
Edgewater, NJ
Best gift set I ever bought anyone, you're going to love this! My little sister lives for this scent and she was so excited that she got a few different ones! You need to buy it and for the price, it's so worth it. I recommend this over and over again to anyone that ever asks.
Monica T.
Minnetonka
I love gift set, I love them for two reason. One your are able to try new items at a lower price so the guilty of buying them is lower and if you love them then u know what is your next perfume choose. Number two, this set is so amazing and the smell is to dead for.
Martha W.
Being a fan of Marc Jacobs perfume products, I got this as a gift for a friend and they absolutely loved it! It would also definitely make a great stocking stuffer as well! My favorite personally is the Daisy by Marc Jacobs, however my best friend perfers Decadence!
Alissa V.
Gresham , OR
Marc jacobs has some of the best fragrances! All of them smells amazing and the scent stays and lasts all day. They aren't too overpowering either. The bottles are always so cute too. My favorite is daisy eu so fresh. I recommend
Haley F.
Vancleave, MS
I am in love with Marc Jacob's fragrances. You do not have to use a lot to get the beautiful smell. It makes me feel so good and I happen to get a lot of complements when I use them!