BY MARC JACOBS

Perfect for day or night, Marc Jacobs Eau So Decadent provides a new way to indulge: feminine, fun and glamorously irreverent.  This vibrant expression inspires women to revel in a moment of freedom and enjoy something for herself.  Sheer, light, and lavishly luxurious, Eau So Decadent introduces juicy fruits and radiant florals to create an enticing feminine signature, while white amber reveals a hypnotic sensuality for a luminous and soft dry down.  Sensual. Feminine. Free.

• What does this smell like?5 Answers
  • Is it good to wear for the evening or a good all day wear?7 Answers
  • Does this perfume last a long time on the skin?4 Answers
Mei F.
Derwood
I got this as a complimentary sample from Influenster and I'm really happy about it. The packaging is really cute and a great addition to my fragrance collection.

I'm not a huge fan of sweet fruity mixed with floral scents, but as I wore it throughout the day, it grew on me! If you like that type of fragrance, I would definitely recommend 100! Also, a little goes a long way so you don't need a lot of it! Though it's not my favorite scent, I will likely use it on occasion—probably more so in the fall (to me, it isn't a spring or summer scent).

The name "Eau So Decadent" really suits the scent (decadent is a great word to describe this fragrance)!
Brittany Nicole L.
Canyon Lake, CA
This scent is feminine, fun and long-lasting, but not overwhelming. The fragrance includes notes of juicy fruits, florals and white amber. Plus, the handbag-shaped bottle is too cute, and looks great on display on a dresser or vanity!
I like Eau So Decadent because the scent is bold, strong and long-lasting, but it’s not completely overwhelming (you won’t be that person that people stare at and cough when you walk by!).
Usually, you have a strong, bold scent that is“old lady-ish,” or you get a nice feminine body spray that disappears after 5 minutes of wear. Eau So Decadent is the perfect marriage between these two needs!
Nadine D.
I like this perfume! It smells light and airy with a mature depth to it - a difficult balance for perfumes to find. It doesn't smell too fakely sweet - this isn't a scent you would find on young teenagers. It has a mature depth to it without it smelling like an old lady or unisex perfume. It is uniquely feminine and ladylike. It smells like springtime flowers. It lasted the typical amount of time perfumes usually last. It is still faintly there by the end of the day. I probably wouldn't wear it out on a Friday night on the town, it is more of a Sunday church/brunch scent. Picture wearing a sundress surrounded by a bunch of lilies. It kind of reminds me of a bright and light romantic wedding. I only rated it 4 stars because it isn't my everyday scent. It feels more like a special occasion scent, but your everyday preference may differ from mine.

The sample packaging wasn't ideal- there is no rollerball or spray on the sample, so I haven't been wearing it as often because I really have to focus on pouring on the right amount. If you buy the normal bottle, this shouldn't be a problem because there is a spray dispenser on that.

Overall, I would recommend this perfume to friends and family!

I received this product free in exchange for my honest view in my last VoxBox.
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
I received a complimentary sample of this perfume from Influenster and I am so glad I did. This perfume is very light and has a fresh floral/fruity scent that is not overpowering at all. This scent is perfect to wear during the day or at night because it is so light. The scent is long lasting as well. I wore mine for 6 hours and I could still smell it on my wrists. The overall scent is very clean and feminine. The perfume is packaged in an exquisite little glass bottle with a cute gold lid. It has a unique rectangle shape and it resembles a tiny little glass purse. My only peeve with the packaging, was that it did not have a nozzle to spritz the perfume from. Once you remove the cap (which was a little difficult at first), there is a tiny hole from which you would obtain the perfume from with your finger. Other than that I thought the packaging was perfect. Overall I was very pleased with this product and I will definitely be purchasing a larger bottle ASAP. *I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Jewels G.
First off, the packaging is so cute. I love the little handbag reference. Now, the fragrance of it is a little overpowering when just taking the bottle up to your nose and smelling it. Quite honestly I said right away I don’t see it as something I would wear on occasion. But, today I applied it in the morning because I wanted to see how it smelled on my skin & the longevity of it. I had a very busy day today and even as I’m writing this, the scent is still very much there. On the skin however, at least mine, scent is soft and delicate. Completely threw me off considering my first reaction to it. The scent is faint and has a fruity floral type of smell. It smells good on the skin and smells like nothing I’ve ever smelled before. So on the skin I like it but just by smelling it in the bottle, not so much. My husband told me it smells like something a little girl would wear when she’s just getting into wearing perfume. So basically to him it doesn’t smell like something a grown woman would wear. I’m agree with him in a sense, but because the scent is so soft, people would really never know you have it on until they’re close to you. So from that point, it wouldn’t matter who it’s for. All in all, nice product and I will continue to wear it.
AJ J.
Brooklyn, NY
My #complimentary #MarcJacobs #EauSoDecadent perfume courtesy of @influenster is now officially a staple to my morning routine and has replaced every other fragrance I️ own; the fragrance is just the right amount of sweet and bold. The scent lasts all day long and never too overpowering. Every single person (guys included!) compliment me on the scent and are always asking what the name of it is so they themselves can purchase.The packaging is brilliant in itself and definitely gives it an element of extra value. It’s in the shape of a #MarcJacobs purse- economical and easy to carry in your bag for the day and fits perfectly in a night out clutch.Very, very happy to have been selected to try out this amazing fragrance. It’s official- I’m a loyal customer! 5 stars across the board. MARC JACOB Decadence Eau So DecadentMARC JACOBS Eau de Parfum Divine Decadence
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
This is a really unique and well balanced fragrance. It has fresh juicy pear tops notes surrounded by white flowers and an amber base note that adds maturity and depth to the fruity floral combo that can come off young. Like other reviews have said, decadent really is the perfect way to describe this perfume. I also want to point out that while I love this fragrance, I couldn’t stand the original Decadence, which smelled like artificial banana candy...not my thing. I can’t wait to buy a full size of this!
Kimberly M.
Philadelphia, PA
Packaging: absolutely adorable, the mini size for some reason when I tried to put the cap back on and bent the plastic and knows unable to keep it completely closed so I couldn't travel with it or take it anywhere with me.
Scent: this is definitely a different scent, but in a good way, smells like a muted floral scent, and I actually got a lot of compliments on it. It's not something I would personally go for I like more citrusy smells, but if you like anything floral definitely a nice and light everyday scent.
💋jamie c.
Sophia, NC
I received this Marc Jacobs perfume from VoxBox for free as a tester to give my honey opinion. So here it is: This is a “ladies” perfume meaning it has a floral scent that isn’t too strong but yet you can smell it still. It’s more of a perfume you’d wear in the daytime but your probably could get by with wearing it at night too. It’s probably an all around all the Time perfume. I only had two issues with the perfume itself which may not be a problem with someone else. The first is that it doesn’t last as long as I’d like it too or maybe my nose just didn’t pick up the scent but everyone else around me did (IDK) and The second issue is the packaging. I’m assuming if you bought the perfume elsewhere it would come in a spray form. The way it came as a tester every time you opened it you have to watery about spilling it or taking a bath in it. I just prefer a spray personally.
Again I received this Marc Jacobs perfume as a free VoxBox tester but I personally wouldn’t buy it for myself but would recommend it for someone who likes a floral scent!!
Amber S.
Spring, TX
I am not usually a fan of Marc Jacobs fragrances. But this one is so superb! It love the opening notes of black currant and pear together! The base note is amber, which is not usually something I am a fan of, but I think because it starts off sweet and dries down to that sexy but not too "mature" scent, it's so beautiful. My husband loves this on me as well. This would be in my opinion a fall to winter fragrance, and could be worn anywhere from brunch to evening time. LOVE IT!
Emely G.
Is it good to wear for the evening or a good all day wear?
Laís F.
Princeton, NJ
How is the smell this perfume? Light, sweet?
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
What does this smell like?
Emily M.
Does this perfume last a long time on the skin?
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
How does this smell? I really want to get this