BY MARC ECKO

ECKŌ by Marc Eckō electrifies with sparks of icy cool notes of Spice and Citrus. Chilled Ginger, infused with White Grapefruit, creates a remix of icy elegance and a cool, charming swagger, while a breath of Absinthe softens the bite with its warm sensuality and hallucinatory allure. Crisp masculine hints of White Incense and Energized Musk ground agile whispers of cool, Green Violet leaves, mellowing the intensity and leaving an essence of cool confidence on the skin. Subtle, yet bold. Futuristic, but simple. ECKŌ by Marc Eckō is for the man ready to defy convention, intrigued with exploring new boundaries and open to a world of unlimited possibility.

Notes: ginger, white grapefruit, lightening accord, hyper citrus accord, violet leaves, black licorice, wild artemisia, static accord, tonka beans, white incense and energized musk accord.

• Does it smell good? And how much is it?? 1 Answers
  • Im not sure what a 'toillte spray' is. can someone explai...1 Answers
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
The hubby is a big fan of Ecko. Anything Ecko to him is a big winner. So I thought I would purchase this for him so he doesn't wear out his main scent acqua di gio. We both liked it. It's very fresh. We liked how it was not too strong but you could still smell the wavering scent of it. You can smell hints of sweet licorice, then after you get used to that part you can smell the yumminess of the citrus. We both agreed that its more of a summertime scent, but really you can use it anytime. Minus 1 star because by itself it doesnt seem to last long, but you can buy the deodorant separately and together it makes it last longer.
Angelica b.
Crestline, OH
I've never seen this product in store before but it probably has a great scent I like the design of the bottle don't how pricey it's.
Brittany J.
My boyfriend loves Marc Ecko so when he found this he had to try it. He actually likes it and he's really picky with this stuff.
Katana S.
I buy it to add to my collection of cologne. I haven't really open it yet so idk what the scent is like
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
Ecko smells so fresh and good different smell but clean I love a men with it of smells well smelling smell haha.
Ember H.
Boyne Falls, MI
Im not sure what a 'toillte spray' is. can someone explain i to me?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Does it smell good? And how much is it??