BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsMarc Anthony
Volumizing Coconut Beach Waves Air Dry Texture Cream

Marc Anthony Volumizing Coconut Beach Waves Air Dry Texture Cream

by Marc Anthony

The volumizing Air Dry Texture Cream is enriched with Coconut Oil. Gives you three ways to have beach ready hair without the blow dry. Whether you let it dry on its own, scrunch it naturally or twist sections until dry, the result is waves that give you soft, sexy beach hair. Free from Sulfates, SLS

Is it really healthy for my hair?
Start your review of Marc Anthony Volumizing Coconut Beach Waves Air Dry Texture Cream!
Melissa  G.
Huntington Pk, CA
Marc Anthony Volumizing Coconut Beach Waves Air Dry Texture Cream uploaded by Melissa  G.
I love how this smells/makes my hair smell. It reminds me of the beach and I love it. It does a decent job defining a soft wave
Jessica M.
Mount Juliet, TN
This product is great for curly hair. I have tried so many different products and this is the best I have found so far. Even my hairdresser commented on how great my hair was looking and that it felt super healthy
Kayla Q.
Manchester, NH
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I was so excited to try this because I love Marc Anthonys products. But when I used it it made my hair feel super greasy. It did help make some nice waves but I don’t like how it made my hair feel. It was relatively cheap though so I’ll probably try again and use less product.
Suzanne V.
Bronx, NY
This product I use constantly as though my life depended on, it works wonders on my hear which is “thin and straight/wavy), the scent is a nice coconut and it’s quite soft when in the palm of your hand! It’s something I am telling you to get immediately 🤍
Ally M.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love this cream when I want to enhance my waves. Super moisturizing and smells great!
molly K.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is straight up DAY AT THE BEACH smells here!! (Well,the ones I've smelled personally) Will never stop repurchasing his products. Matter of fact,last time these were on sale at Walgreens I had to get a raincheck!So it seems the secret is out! I could not find these products at MY local Target but that doesn't mean you won't have luck.I suppose some things are worth the hunt!I saw this product on a top ten list so of course immediately had to try it.A little bit pricier when we're talking drugstore prices but so worth it.I want to buy them all so I'll never run out!
Jessica K.
Calgary, AB
Marc Anthony Volumizing Coconut Beach Waves Air Dry Texture Cream uploaded by Jessica K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I gave this product 2 stars because I find it very hard to get beach waves with this product. I find the product to thick and heavy
Liliana A.
Etobicoke, ON
Marc Anthony Volumizing Coconut Beach Waves Air Dry Texture Cream uploaded by Liliana A.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I really like this product, I went to Cuba 3 weeks ago and honestly its great. My hair is usually frizzy when I shower or come out of a pool, but with Marc Anthony Coconut Beach Waves Texture Cream 5.9 Ounce (175ml) (2 Pack) , my hair had great waves. It also has a great smell and it keeps your hair hydrated! Beach or no beach I will use it daily!
Kristen P.
Purchased at: Amazon
BEACH WAVES AT THIER FINEST! I bought this for extra waves when I let my hair dry naturally & I tried it once so far. I am waiting for summer to use , it works pretty good. I will be using a lot. The only thing is is that I have naturally oily hair so this tends to make my hair a bit more oily by the end of the day, but then again, there’s nothing a little dry shampoo can’t fix. #Influenster #Influenstar #MarcAnthony
Carol V.
Toronto
I can no longer live without this cream. It makes my curles perfect, leaving my hair soft a smelling wonderful. In addition, this cream is nourishing and my hair texture has improved immensely since I started using it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...