BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Biotin and Silica Infused Helps Plump, Fill Thicken Fine, Flat Hair Extra Lightweight Helps Hydrate Dry Hair Add Shine Sulfate Free Promotes Fuller, Thicker Hair Lightweight formula with Pro-Collagen deeply penetrates to plump, thicken, and amplify volume. Bamboo, Biotin and Silica help strengthen to transform fine, weak, flat hair into thicker, fuller, healthier hair with shine. Color safe. see more...

Erin M.
Hanmer, ON
Love love love! Marc anthony products are amazing and the ingredients are so much better than your next conditioner/shampoo. I love that its sulfate free ectt... and i doesnt weight my hair down! Which is a must with my thin to nothinghair. And it smells amazing ! Xo
Just love it and all the other products too .
Arman M.
Toronto
3.5/5. If only Influenster had half star rating options... anyhoo! While I love the shampoo version of this, the conditioner is okay. While it doesn't weigh my hair down, it doesn't also give it the moisture it fully needs even when I'm insanely generous with the product and I let it sit for like 5 minutes. Smells nice though and it isn't crazy expensive and is sulfate free. I'm not sure if I'll repurchase but I would recommend to someone with flat hair that's not too dry.
Ashley S.
I tried both the shampoo and conditioner after a long fight with my very long, fine hair. There is a lot of it, so it tangles very easily and also gets weighed down quickly through the day. This stuff is the perfect find for volume and strength.
Tina K.
It helps make the hair a little less fragile and damaged but I found it didnt hydrate it as much as I was hoping it would!