Marc Anthony True Professional Strictly Curls Spray Gel

Creates long lasting, soft, bouncy curls. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marc Anthony True Professional Strictly Curls Spray Gel!
Breanne G.
Louisville, IL
I really liked this product! It was so good at bringing out my natural curls! It didn’t make them super crunchy or anything and added a shine to them as well!
Citlalli R.
N Hollywood, CA
I visit my local Ulta a lot to see what new products I could try out when I'm feeling like experimenting. As I was looking through the less expensive curly girl section, I came across this spray. A gel spray seemed perfect for me since I had been looking for something that could hold my curl shape but also be more lightweight compared to other products on the market. I was super excited to try this product out, however it did not meet my expectations whatsoever. Firstly, the spray has this very chemical-like odor to it that I do not like; I personally prefer products that have less powerful, natural scents to them. Secondly, the product just felt sticky and scrunchy on my hair. Even after scrunching out the crunch, the stickiness and heavy feel of the spray left my curls feeling hard and lacking bounce. I would not recommend this product to my curly girls out there, especially if they have fine hair like mine; it could be more vulnerable to this heavy, crunchy product.
Lauren Z.
It helps tame my frizzy curly hair and helps hold the curls throughout the day. It also smells amazing.
Kayleigh B.
Stamford, CT
This stuff smells so great, lemoney and fresh! It’s nice that i can just shake out my hair and spray this in and scrunch and go about my day with no issues
Sarah K.
Houston
If you have 2c curls that need help with curl definition this is your friend. The product has a light lemon scent and a lightweight texture that helps form and hold curls.
Erika R.
Aurora, CO
This product along with the other MarC Anthony curly hair products work really well. If used as directed on wet hair, the product is pretty amazing and affordable. It costs less then $10 for about 7.5 oz! Helps with frizziness and dryness as well as enhances the shape of your curls. Love the curly hair lotion too!
Yuene L.
I’m using this product now and my god I just love it it gives my hair volume and lovely curls
Kim R.
Greenville, SC
I love the Marc Anthony products but in places I shop the items are very limited. They do smell wonderful.
Elizabeth T.
Los Angeles, CA
A good product to get the job done for a reasonable price. The smell is lovely and it doesn’t leave my hair crunchy
Samantha T.
Fair Haven, VT
This product worked ok. It has a very strong smell. It wasn't a bad smell it was just over frangranced. It kept my curls intact but had a very hairspray like feel to it. I felt like my hair felt brittle with it in it. I also did not like that the sprayer leaked as I used it. I probably won't buy it again unless I'm in a pinch.

Looking for your answer?