Marc Anthony True Professional Strictly Curls Curl Humidity Shield Anti-Frizz Balm

BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Humidity shield and anti-frizz. ; see more...

Betsy A.
Joliet , IL
I wish this product would definitely be in the A+ category! it is amazing super affordable and super easy to find i use all three products from this line for curly hair but this is by far my favorite i love how curly my hair is and how manageable is it! this product is a must try and its a hidden gem at the drugstore so give it a try you wont regret it!
Stephanie W.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this product in conjunction with the Marc Anthony Strictly Curls Stretch. They work great together and keep my curls defined, moisturized, and frizz free.
Diana R.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly waste of money! It is too shiny and my hair started falling.
Koral H.
Boston, MA
This does notthing for my hair only friz!
Gabriela R.
Does anyone know if this actually works and if it doesn't leave your hair all hard?
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
Has anyone tried this that has used deva curl? I am looking for something comparable but less expensive.