BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Fights Frizz & Humidity Controls and defines coarse, frizzy hair while adding moisture for soft, natural, frizz-free curls with shine. Salon Perfected by the Professionals at Marc Anthony and infused with Avocado, Shea Butter and Vitamin E for added moisture and protection. Alcohol Free Paraben Free No Animal Testing ; see more...

• Have you tried this? Or got it in your Ipsy bag?1 Answers
  • I've used this forever, and always wondered what's the difference...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use for permed hair to make it curly?1 Answers
Malia R.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a soybean cream and avocado oil for curly or wavy hair (a common combing cream), helps to eliminate frizz with a rich aroma (very soft); really to give a review of its effectiveness I must use it a month at least to see real results, I sent in my ipsy glam bag in August a sample a bit decent but not enough to prove its effectiveness.
Victoria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently bought this product during an Ulta sale and I love it. It makes my curls less frizzy, and more well defined. I have thin, yet voluminous hair with lots of frizziness. This product helps keep my curls under control and looking way better than most products I've tried. I've found it works really well if I wash my hair with curl shampoo and conditioner, then use a leave in conditioner hair mask, and apply this when it is only a bit damp. It keeps my hair looking great for about half of the week before I need to wash it due to increased greasiness from this product.
ledaliz M.
Temple Terr, FL
This product is pretty good for those they do not like to put hairspray on their hair. It keeps your hair in place but if you have lots of hair your going to have to use a lot of product in order for your curls not to be frizzy. Other than that it gets the job done. Smells very good also.
MK J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product in my Ipsy bag recently and I really like it. I use it very often and it does good at controlling frizz . I like that it’s lightweight and it doesn’t make my hair sticky or hard.
Ana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
it has a great light smell and i love it , it changed my curls forever , i was trying to get my curls back to how they were from years of ironing and my hair is finally curly again
Allyson D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember really liking this product and how it smelled like lemons. It made my hair soft and stretched them out making it look longer :) it's also pretty affordable!
Jess B.
Bowmanstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Marc Anthony True Professional Strictly Curls Curl Envy Perfect Curl Cream is my new favorite hair product. My daughter got a sample tube in her ipsy bag. I was jealous, so I bought the product for myself. My hair is normally VERY short bc I'm a makeup girl who's too lazy to deal with having curly hair. Since trying this curl envy cream, I'm now in love with my curls and am keeping my hair at a short medium length to flaunt them. So easy to use: massage cream into damp hair, scrunch or twist fingers through hair, air dry. So easy that hair-lazy me can get crazy curls with minimal effort. My photo says it all! #marcanthony #curlenvy #lovemycurls #lazyapproved
Jennifer S.
I'm not one for having a lengthy hair routine. My hair is thick and wavy/curly and I have a lot of it. I love the clean citrusy scent of this leave in treatment. After washing and conditioning my hair I towel dry it and use a nickel-quarter size amount combing it through my hair and scrunching the ends to curl. I don't use a diffuser and don't need to blow dry my mid-length hair. It's left soft, manageable, and with bouncy not crunchy curls! I love this product and will most definitely buy it again.
Virginia O.
Ever since I started using the curl envy curl cream I receive non stop compliments on my curls. I regularly put it in my hair fresch out of the shower; but it also works great when my hair is dry. Whenever I'm complimented by someone w curly hair also I let them know about this exact product.
Andrea C.
Connellsville, PA
It's the perfect curl perfector! Literally ,The Marc Anthony Strictly Curls Envy Perfect Curl Cream is enriched with natural soya bean and avocado oil which conditions the hair deeply to make it soft, shiny and supple. This product was not sticky to me at all and is lightweight and NOT hard on my hair at all I LOVE it. I have THICK CURLY COARSE HAIR and it worked WONDERS!
Jessica K.
Does it make your hair greasy? It does to mine. And do you put this on dry hair or wet?
Jasmine G.
Grand rapids, Mi
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well? i have thick curls and its very hard to find a good hair product for my hair.
Heather D.
I have been trying different Curl Creme brands for what seems like forever and I cannot find one that performs the way I would like. I have very long curly hair that is on the frizzy, coarse side due to hypothyroidism. Due to my hair being so long, I have had to use a lot of product. I want a product that doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look oily or feel hard. I saw this one the other day but I haven't purchased it yet. The price was great so that was definitely a plus. I also know that you usually get what you pay for. Can anyone that has used this, give me any feedback? Also, does it have a pleasant smell? Thanks!
Alexa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this forever, and always wondered what's the difference between this and the defining cream
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you tried this? Or got it in your Ipsy bag?