BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Fights Frizz & Humidity Controls and defines coarse, frizzy hair while adding moisture for soft, natural, frizz-free curls with shine. Salon Perfected by the Professionals at Marc Anthony and infused with Avocado, Shea Butter and Vitamin E for added moisture and protection. Alcohol Free Paraben Free No Animal Testing ; see more...

• Have you tried this? Or got it in your Ipsy bag?1 Answers
  • I've used this forever, and always wondered what's the difference...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product to use for permed hair to make it curly?1 Answers
Fallon Z.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Marc Anthony Curls products are my fav products to achieve perfectly formed, frizz free curls. I am a product "stacker" so I always use more than one product and "stack" them on in a certain order to achieve perfection, but if your a single product type person, this is the product I recommend you get. This curl cream is always the 2nd product I apply after a frizz serum or leave in conditioner. A little goes along way so for thinner hair a dime size amount worked through hair works and for thick hair, probably a walnut size. It's the perfect curl perfector!
Dana R.
Dana R.
N Tonawanda, NY
I have tried many, many, MANY different brands, and I was pleasantly surprised by this one. I happened to find it buy 1 get 1 at Walgreens, so I figured I would give it a try. This cream smells great, goes on with no stickiness, and defines my curls. Best of all, NO FRIZZ!!! I had loose, pretty curls all day with no end of the day craziness that sometimes happens with other products. I will be recommending this to my fellow curly girls!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter is two, she has very fine but curly hair. We've been looking for something that will give her curls a little get up without the stickiness of gels and without tangles! This is wonderful! It smells great, looks great. It keeps her hair looking clean with nice pretty bouncy curls! I love it. I would buy it over and over again, it's a wonderful price as well.
Melody R.
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by this product.I remember when I moved to Brooklyn someone snap chat me to ask me how to get my curls so curly, I told them half natural and half Marc Anthony True Professional Strictly Curls Curl Envy Perfect Curl Cream.I used the one out the box, and it was flaking my hair, so I went back to this.I handful of cream goes a long way.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Orlando, FL
My hair is naturally curly but lately has lost its bounce ever since I chopped a good bit of it off. This stuff is amazing! I have tried nearly everything. Gels, mousse, texture spray, hair spray... This stuff helped my hair curl naturally again. It was only like $7 at Walmart as well, so pretty affordable.
Pam D.
Pam D.
Schenectady, NY
I love this product. My hair is wavy, not curly, but is incredibly thick. I towel dry my hair and then apply to damp (not wet) hair. It brings out the curls and helps define them. It's been a very humid summer and my hair doesn't pood out as much as usual when this cream is in my hair.
Yailin D.
Yailin D.
Bronx, NY
For a person with naturally tight curly hair that has gone through perming and relaxing, I LOVE this product. It really does help when i wash my hair. Its so simple. Just apply and curl your hair with your fingers. It doesn't EVER look like the picture but i love the results.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Fort Smith, AR
Although I don't have super curly hair anymore I can use this product after the shower to style my hair. It conditions and keeps my hair from being frizzy. The price is worth it, and it lasts a long time. My hair feels so much more manageable and I will keep buying this.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Hicksville, NY
Obsessed with this product. I've never used a cream before that makes my curls look and feel so controlled and soft. The smell is absolutely amazing - citrusy and fresh. There isn't a lot in the tube, but you only need to use a little of it for maximum control.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Beauty Junkie Expert

I worked through my damp hair and set on rod rollers overnight.
Woke up with soft bouncy curls that lasted all day. No crunch. No flakes.

I have naturally curly hair. S-pattern at the front and medium-tight bouncy-coil at the back. I'd try it again.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Does it make your hair greasy? It does to mine. And do you put this on dry hair or wet?
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Grand rapids, Mi
Does this work well? i have thick curls and its very hard to find a good hair product for my hair.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you tried this? Or got it in your Ipsy bag?
Alexa K.
Alexa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this forever, and always wondered what's the difference between this and the defining cream
Heather D.
Heather D.
I have been trying different Curl Creme brands for what seems like forever and I cannot find one that performs the way I would like. I have very long curly hair that is on the frizzy, coarse side due to hypothyroidism. Due to my hair being so long, I have had to use a lot of product. I want a product that doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look oily or feel hard. I saw this one the other day but I haven't purchased it yet. The price was great so that was definitely a plus. I also know that you usually get what you pay for. Can anyone that has used this, give me any feedback? Also, does it have a pleasant smell? Thanks!