BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL #15 in Styling Products

Eliminates frizz and repels humidity to lock in soft, shiny frizz-free curls. Humidity Shield Salon perfected by World Champion Hair Stylist Marc Anthony and enriched with Silk Protein and Vitamin E.  Bonds curl strands to create maximum definition, eliminates frizz and leave curls bouncy and soft to the touch. Alcohol Free No Animal Testing ; see more...

• I heard that Marc Anthony Strictly Curls stand to create ...2 Answers
  • Is the product good for very thick hair?5 Answers
  • Okay I have curls. Not the tamed-easy-going kind. Mine is...1 Answers
Marc Anthony True Professional Strictly Curls Curl Defining Lotion
  • "so far so good with this product.i have spent hundreds of dollars trying to make my hair not look like i stuck my finger in socket,and so far this is working.i now have the nice ringlet type curls that my naturally curly hair should have.will buy again" in 5 reviews
  • "I have curly/wavy hair and when I started using this product my hair felt sticky." in 2 reviews
  • "It did not give my hair the moisture that I needed to maintain the natural curl in my hair, my friend has thick curly hair and she loved this product." in 2 reviews
  • "this product worked well for me but I gave it three stars because I had to use a lot of the product to get any real hold or definition" in 1 review
  • "Once it dried it made my hair look like it was covered in white flakes." in 1 review
Allison S.
I purchased this product at CVS in my quest to find THE perfect curl cream. I prefer a cream style product as opposed to a mousse or gel. I gave this product a fair shot and used it multiple times to give it an evaluation. I have to say it just missed the mark for me. It comes in the normal cream style packaging - a squeeze tube. The smell of the product is nice. I applied the product to my wet hair, scrunched, and allowed it to air dry. When dry, this product simply felt heavy and greasy in my hair. By the end of the day, my curls start to frizz a substantial amount. I still have the product, but I don't find myself reaching for it among the other curling creams I own.
jade s.
Yonkers
I recommend this cream for people with curly hair who are transitioning not for those who already have nice bouncy healthy curls. The texture is kinda sticky, it has a good smell but it doesn't hold your curls. It's between a thick and fluid consistency and a little goes a long way.
Margo E.
Morristown
Yesss! This cream give my hair life!! No frizzy mess every curl is a swirl. I feel like it works better after shampoo/conditioner then apply and letting hair air dry. My hair is dark brown, I’m recovering from 4 years of bleach. I definitely recommend this for all hair types.
Coral B.
Gaithersburg, MD
THIS PRODUCT IS AWESOME.
I live on a military base in the middle of no where so this product is so hard to come by. Sometimes I order it online just to get it.
First things first is that if done properly it holds your curl in an amazing way. And if you scrunch and use a diffuser oh my LANTAAAA it holds the curls in such a beautiful way.
I am slacking not having this product in my curly hair armory.
I love the way it feels as well when I play with my curls, it doesn't affect them to much even if someone touches them. So grateful to use this product
Darlene R.
Brimley
I got this in my boxycharm and i fell in love with it.  It leaves my hair soft while keeping my curls under control.  So I bought the whole line of Marc Anthony Hair care andI love it well except the tub that the conditioner is in.  Try it, I’m sure you will love it,
Jasmine C.
Valencia, CA
I didn’t love this. It doesn’t work as well for my curls as other products do. The smell is absolutely amazing though. It is creamy and applies very nice but if you use too much your hair can get a little sticky. I probably would not buy this product again.
Jennifer W.
Strictly Curls 7-in-1 Leave in Treatment Foam!! I have professionally permed hairstyle. Im on a major learning curve due to having stick straight hair. Perms of the 80s are gone. This is an amazing product if you want soft, bouncy curls. I get the perfect amlunt of lift at the roots. Major score for my first curly hair purchase.
Michelle W.
Sylvania , GA
I absolutely love this curl defining lotion.  It helps to define my natural curls and doesn't dry out my hair or leaves it frizzy. It's very affordable and smells great. It absolutely makes styling my hair daily much easier and I couldn't ask for a better product. All I have to add on top of this is a little of my Wen hair serum for a boost of shine and I'm ready for my day.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
My hair really likes this! I use a little after a deep conditioning treatment and my hair just looks amazing! It gives me a little hold and keeps all the frizz away but it doesn’t make it really crunchy. It also lets my hair keep the moisture it needs! A little bit is all I need!
⠀Jackie B.
I have dry curly hair. So dry, whenever I get out of the shower you can’t tell my hair is wet! But this product gave my curls life! I’m not going to lie, I was a bit doubtful but once I used it, my curls were bouncy and they don’t look dry! I recommend this if you have dry hair, curls that don’t curl like they used to, and tight curls.
Gracie R.
Is the product good for very thick hair?
Julissa C.
I have curly hair but I notice some products leave some flacks. Would this product do the same?
Chelsea M.
Ashland , MS
I am looking for a new curling product for my wavy hair. I have natural beach waves, but the problem I have with mist products is that it makes my hair dry and crunchy. does this product do that???
Keshla R.
Where can i buy this? How much is it?
Kayla M.
I heard that Marc Anthony Strictly Curls stand to create maximum definition , it also eliminates frizz and leaves curls bouncy and soft ? And I just want to hear from someone about this product . I try so many products that say will help my curls but than I end up having dandruff.