BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Eliminates frizz and repels humidity to lock in soft, shiny frizz-free curls. Humidity Shield Salon perfected by World Champion Hair Stylist Marc Anthony and enriched with Silk Protein and Vitamin E.  Bonds curl strands to create maximum definition, eliminates frizz and leave curls bouncy and soft to the touch. Alcohol Free No Animal Testing ; see more...

• Okay I have curls. Not the tamed-easy-going kind. Mine is...2 Answers
  • I heard that Marc Anthony Strictly Curls stand to create ...2 Answers
  • Is the this a heavy consistency or light weight? Absorban...1 Answers
Marc Anthony True Professional Strictly Curls Curl Defining Lotion
  • "so far so good with this product.i have spent hundreds of dollars trying to make my hair not look like i stuck my finger in socket,and so far this is working.i now have the nice ringlet type curls that my naturally curly hair should have.will buy again" in 5 reviews
  • "I have curly/wavy hair and when I started using this product my hair felt sticky." in 2 reviews
  • "It did not give my hair the moisture that I needed to maintain the natural curl in my hair, my friend has thick curly hair and she loved this product." in 2 reviews
  • "this product worked well for me but I gave it three stars because I had to use a lot of the product to get any real hold or definition" in 1 review
  • "Once it dried it made my hair look like it was covered in white flakes." in 1 review
Brandy R.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I had decided last year that I was going to embrace my curly hair so I bought a whole new line of products for my hair, this being one of them. I paid around $10 for 8 ounces. I’ve tried so many mousses and creams for my curls but they were all just meh. Till I found this!! It held my curls, eliminated my frizz, smelled beautifully, and it never cause my hair to be stiff or crunchy. After towel drying my hair, I’d spray it with a leave in conditioner and then use a small amount to scrunch up my hair. I literally would spend less than five minutes on my hair and my style would hold all day. I definitely recommend this product to someone with a similar hair type as me who wants to embrace their curls too.
Andrea C.
Connellsville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have extremely long thick and curly hair I love the way this product makes my hair look it definitely eliminates for is an repels the humidity and it makes my hair supersoft and super shiny however it is kind of sticky which is why I gave it four stars
Rashel G.
Louisville, KY
This helps so much with my frizz. I use this right after the shower on wet hair. This product is light so it won’t weigh down your hair and helps define curls. The scent is nice too I have gotten many compliments on my hair.
Allison S.
I purchased this product at CVS in my quest to find THE perfect curl cream. I prefer a cream style product as opposed to a mousse or gel. I gave this product a fair shot and used it multiple times to give it an evaluation. I have to say it just missed the mark for me. It comes in the normal cream style packaging - a squeeze tube. The smell of the product is nice. I applied the product to my wet hair, scrunched, and allowed it to air dry. When dry, this product simply felt heavy and greasy in my hair. By the end of the day, my curls start to frizz a substantial amount. I still have the product, but I don't find myself reaching for it among the other curling creams I own.
Nicole B.
college point
I Use this very often. After I wash my hair I brush it and then I put it while my hair is wet. I use a diffuser and when it’s dry it curls my hair nicely and adds a nice shine to it. This is my second one and a small amount goes a long way for my hair however, the smell is not my favorite.
jade s.
Yonkers
I recommend this cream for people with curly hair who are transitioning not for those who already have nice bouncy healthy curls. The texture is kinda sticky, it has a good smell but it doesn't hold your curls. It's between a thick and fluid consistency and a little goes a long way.
Margo E.
Morristown
Yesss! This cream give my hair life!! No frizzy mess every curl is a swirl. I feel like it works better after shampoo/conditioner then apply and letting hair air dry. My hair is dark brown, I’m recovering from 4 years of bleach. I definitely recommend this for all hair types.
Dorneisha J.
baton rouge
This product smells good and has a light gel consistency. I did like how it defined my curls but I found that this isn’t good for repeated use to refresh the curls. The product left a white residue in my hair causing me to have to was after a couple days. Marc Anthony True Professional Strictly Curls Curl Defining Lotion
Jennifer W.
Strictly Curls 7-in-1 Leave in Treatment Foam!! I have professionally permed hairstyle. Im on a major learning curve due to having stick straight hair. Perms of the 80s are gone. This is an amazing product if you want soft, bouncy curls. I get the perfect amlunt of lift at the roots. Major score for my first curly hair purchase.
Colleen K.
Hampstead, NC
This product helps with coarse frizzy hair. Even dries beautifully without hairdryer or any styling tools. I have tried tons of frizz products and this one definitely takes the cake. I never considered my hair “curly”. It have wave on my crown ( coarse and frizzy) and underneath the crown it’s straight and nice. I assumed it was just damaged. When I used this it is soft, not at all greasy or gelled looking. But soft looking curls. Have not tried it with straightening it.
Gracie R.
Is the product good for very thick hair?
ANNETTE M.
Does that make anyone else's hair "crispy"?
Keshla R.
Where can i buy this? How much is it?
Chelsea M.
Ashland, MS
I am looking for a new curling product for my wavy hair. I have natural beach waves, but the problem I have with mist products is that it makes my hair dry and crunchy. does this product do that???
Julissa C.
I have curly hair but I notice some products leave some flacks. Would this product do the same?