BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL #30 in Curl Enhancing

Eliminates frizz and repels humidity to lock in soft, shiny frizz-free curls. Humidity Shield Salon perfected by World Champion Hair Stylist Marc Anthony and enriched with Silk Protein and Vitamin E.  Bonds curl strands to create maximum definition, eliminates frizz and leave curls bouncy and soft to the touch. Alcohol Free No Animal Testing ; see more...

Marc Anthony True Professional Strictly Curls Curl Defining Lotion
  • "so far so good with this product.i have spent hundreds of dollars trying to make my hair not look like i stuck my finger in socket,and so far this is working.i now have the nice ringlet type curls that my naturally curly hair should have.will buy again" in 5 reviews
  • "I have curly/wavy hair and when I started using this product my hair felt sticky." in 2 reviews
  • "It did not give my hair the moisture that I needed to maintain the natural curl in my hair, my friend has thick curly hair and she loved this product." in 2 reviews
  • "Once it dried it made my hair look like it was covered in white flakes." in 1 review
  • "this product worked well for me but I gave it three stars because I had to use a lot of the product to get any real hold or definition" in 1 review
Roxanna O.
Salinas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Meets your description. It fascinates me as it leaves my curls soft and natural as if I had nothing applied. The only thing I do not like is that while it dries it leaves my skin sticky. But it still fascinates me. This product also I use to untangle my hair. you can find it in walmart or walgreens 6$
Michelle W.
Sylvania , GA
I absolutely love this curl defining lotion.  It helps to define my natural curls and doesn't dry out my hair or leaves it frizzy. It's very affordable and smells great. It absolutely makes styling my hair daily much easier and I couldn't ask for a better product. All I have to add on top of this is a little of my Wen hair serum for a boost of shine and I'm ready for my day.
Christian W.
Grovetown
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curl-defining lotion is extravagant! I love the way I'm able to tame the frizz that I struggle with from day to day humidity. The smell of lotion is almost like a lemon scent. It's an amazing product and I keep a constant stock in my hair routine products! I totally recommend if you struggle with curly frizzy hair!
⠀Jackie B.
I have dry curly hair. So dry, whenever I get out of the shower you can’t tell my hair is wet! But this product gave my curls life! I’m not going to lie, I was a bit doubtful but once I used it, my curls were bouncy and they don’t look dry! I recommend this if you have dry hair, curls that don’t curl like they used to, and tight curls.
Lakeisha C.
Lees Summit, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural hair that falls in the 3 and 4 range. I have never worn a wash n go but decided to once I received this in the mail from Ipsy and I loved it. It dries clear and does not leave my hair extremely hard like gel does. I did realize that I'm just not a wash n go kind of girl because of tangles. Otherwise this product is great
Maggie W.
Alexandria , VA
Having curly hair is difficult, any one with curly hair knows that. My hair is kept looking fresh longer during the day. The smell is amazing, I always get a complement! The price is average since it is a regular product, it sure does a great job !
Julie O.
Chico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! It makes my hair smelly good and my curls last. Curls feel soft and hold together all day. I just wish there was more product in the bottle, because I go trough it fast!
Taylor T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It does a great job. It doesn't leave your hair crunchy, stiff, or greasy. It is a very versatile product. I have used it when my hair is wet, or damp. You can either put in on your entire head of heart, or just run it through your tips. It does a great job taming fly aways or dead ends. Its great for the summer when you're going all natural or any other time of the year when you want effortless beach curls. It's smells good and doesn't dry sticky. A little goes a long way!! You do want to wash your hands after you apply it though. I don't think it creates curls if you don't have any, but if you have wavy or curly hair this is a great product. Pretty affordable too! I do recommend this!
Nerina S.
This product is like a miracle in a tube for me! I have thick, long, curly hair that is forever frizzy but as soon as I put this lotion on, it tames the lion's mane lol as soon as I get out of the shower I towel dry my hair and put this on and then top it off with some gel. All I have to do is let it hair dry or even blow dry it a little and I've got perfect hair EVERY time...I kid you not. This is quite literally the only thing that works for me. It has a small hint of lemon but you can't really tell when you apply it to your hair and it has a nice consistency to it (not super thick or sticky or tacky). Would HIGHLY recommend!!
Sofia M.
Rio Linda, CA
I have extremely curly hair and I'm always fighting with it, and I've tried so many products. Then I found this curl defining lotion and I'm very pleased with this product, It tames my frizz It's lightweight and I still have lots of body, It gave me the result I was looking for. I'm very pleased with this product and if you have curly hair I highly recommend this product to you.
Gracie R.
Is the product good for very thick hair?
Julissa C.
I have curly hair but I notice some products leave some flacks. Would this product do the same?
Chelsea M.
Ashland , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a new curling product for my wavy hair. I have natural beach waves, but the problem I have with mist products is that it makes my hair dry and crunchy. does this product do that???
Keshla R.
Where can i buy this? How much is it?
Alejandra S.
Mercedes, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, so I was looking for something so my hair can curl, I have wavy hair. Is this one okay? Or is it if you naturally have curly hair?