Marc Anthony True Professional Strictly Curls Curl Defining Lotion
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "so far so good with this product.i have spent hundreds of dollars trying to make my hair not look like i stuck my finger in socket,and so far this is working.i now have the nice ringlet type curls that my naturally curly hair should have.will buy again" in 5 reviews
- "I have curly/wavy hair and when I started using this product my hair felt sticky." in 2 reviews
- "It did not give my hair the moisture that I needed to maintain the natural curl in my hair, my friend has thick curly hair and she loved this product." in 2 reviews
- "this product worked well for me but I gave it three stars because I had to use a lot of the product to get any real hold or definition" in 1 review
- "Once it dried it made my hair look like it was covered in white flakes." in 1 review
I live on a military base in the middle of no where so this product is so hard to come by. Sometimes I order it online just to get it.
First things first is that if done properly it holds your curl in an amazing way. And if you scrunch and use a diffuser oh my LANTAAAA it holds the curls in such a beautiful way.
I am slacking not having this product in my curly hair armory.
I love the way it feels as well when I play with my curls, it doesn't affect them to much even if someone touches them. So grateful to use this product
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos