BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL #42 in Hair

Get softer, healthier, shinier curls. Seals the cuticle layer to help protect against damage, preserve moisture, smooth frizz and reflect light to give a high sheen. Removes frizz. Controls flyaways. Adds high shine. Bonds split ends. Soften curls. Improves elasticity. ; see more...

Mariah C.
Tampa
I love this gel! It leaves my curls defined without making them crunchy, and provides all day hold for updos as well. I love this gel because it leaves my curls soft and holds the curls in place.
Gabriela M.
This product feels like a very expensive salon product but I love it. First you can’t beat the price. I have curly hair and it’s not low maintenance so to find a product I love and can’t afford is incredible. Second it really works. I use this to take the grid and it holds my curls in place. There’s no crunch! It’s a smooth curl cream.
Ryan S.
Birmingham, AL
Love Love Love
My curls are so defined and so soft with this product! I also get hold with this without using gel, mousse or hairspray. I recommend for anyone with curls; even my daughters wavy hair develops beautiful curls after using!
Alyssa R.
Kenosha, WI
Great product. Extremely reasonable price! Would recommend to anyone with curly frizzy hair. Does not require a lot of product. Tamed my frizz and defined curls throughout the entire day. Worth the money.
Jessica D.
Cape Coral, FL
For the cost of the product I think it you should be able to put your hand through your hair without it flaking. I've used similar products that cost less and didn't flake. It does keep the frizz away which in Florida it is very hard to do. If you are able to keep your hands away from your hair then this product will work.
Whitney C.
Moulton, AL
I absolutely love this !!! I have really tight curls and very hard to tame . I am always looking for the best for my natural curls . This , I would have to say is a ten in that category. I use it on my hair while damp , let it air dry , then style it however I would like . No splits showing at all !!!!!
Sydney B.
Brandon , MS
This product does get rid of frizz and makes my curls look nice. However, if you do not wash your hair everyday this product will dry your hair out. I suggest using a good leave in conditioner in conjunction with this product to prevent drying if you intend on having "day 2" hair with this product.
Laura V.
San Jose, CA
First time using this product and it's ok left my hair to stif very crunchy and hard. The smell is great very pleasant not harsh at all. Pricing is affordable and you can find this product in most drugstores. This isn't my go to cream but I do use it once in awhile to tame some of my frizz.
Kelsey L.
Great product for us curly girls. This product keeps my hair tamed while leaving my curls looking more beautiful then ever. I love how this product also doubles as a hair gel or moose like thing but it doesn't dry my hair out like those products would.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
My mom uses this, she really likes it. It tames her curls without the crunchy feeling. It does smooth her curls and makes it soft. It also smells nice too.