BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Curl defining formula, protects color eliminates frizz and transforms fine, limp, curls into full, bouncy, shiny curls. Salon perfected by World Champion Hair Stylist and Professional Hair Expert Marc Anthony with his trademarked Moisture Gloss™ formula. Wraps silk proteins and vitamin E around each curl Delivers heat protection and shine ; see more...

Marc Anthony True Professional Strictly Curls
  • "That combo is the only thing that makes my curly, thick, long hair cooperate in no time at all." in 1 review
  • "I have thin wavy hair and this is my absolute favourite curl enhancing product." in 1 review
  • "I like getting hair products that don't have any alcohol and this is one of them." in 1 review
JLWages W.
Review for: Enhancing Styling Foam more...
Love this product! Well worth the price for what your getting! A little goes a long way. Leaves my curls feeling super bouncy and soft! Will be trying more of their products in the future but so far the styling foam has been a great addition to my hair care routine!
Crystal S.
Review for: Enhancing Styling Foam more...
I really like this product I have tried so many so that my hair can stay curly and this one is the best one it’s leaves my hair so pretty and curly I would recommend it i am satisfied with this product
Jurnee D.
Curly haired girls, this is your product. Alcohol free, and softens hair with silk protein. Defined curls and waves without the crunch and stiffness other gels and styling foams give you. Excellent hold with no stiffness. 10/10.
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
This is the best mousse to achieve perfect tight curls with volume all the way to the root! I like that it adds a nice texture so I can Twist my curls into bigger, more volume, and achieve an overall better look! This is a must have for all curly girls!
Conner D.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: Enhancing Styling Foam more...
I dabble with this mouse because it tends to stick to my hair the best, but unfortunately it tends to make my hair flakey throughout the day. I have started using it the day before I curl it with my wand so my curls can hold better. It smells great - like lemons.
Melanie M.
Review for: Frizz Sealing Conditioner more...
So disappointed with this. I love the coconut one and thought this would work well for my thick long curly hair. And it was meh....I feel like the bottle isn’t full. My hair didn’t feel as light after as it usually does with other products. It is moisturizing though!
Suzzie S.
I've only used the shampoo once before and I really liked it. This review is mainly on the Marc Anthony styling foam (aka their mousse.) I've been using this brand of mousse for about 8 years now and it's the best product I've ever used for my naturally curly hair. keeps my hair looking like its natural curls without poofing (my hair poofs like crazy with nothing in it. This product doesn't flake and doesn't make my hair look flat and stuck together like most mousse and curling gels do. its light and makes my hair looks soft and pretty, smells good, and is affordable!! (I purchase it from ulta from $7-9.00)
Christine L.
Boise
I know this is showing the product 'conditioner' but the product I am reviewing is the mousse. By far this is the BEST curl enhancing mousse I have ever found, that does exactly what it says it will do. I have wavy/curly hair, and this helps the waves actually stay curls. The fragrance of this mousse is very citrus smelling. Smells as though u are applying lemon juice to your hair, but in a good way LOL! The texture of the mousse is very thick so start out with a small amount and add more as needed. Once your hair is styled and the mousse as a chance to 'dry' you will notice it is flexable & not hard/crispy or sticky. It's worth every penny.
Maleana H.
I have the styling foam of this product and I love it! This was as passed down to me from my mom who didn't like it. She has longer hair than I do and she say it weights down her curls. So if you have really long and thick hair this may not be for you, but I love it. I use it everyday after wetting my hair. I resentley cut off 13 inches of my hair and that's when I started using this with my shoulder length hair. The hold is strong without making me feel like I used to much hairspray having my hair crunch. it leaves my hair looking more natural with its hold compared to some others I've used like pantene. Plus this smell awesome!!
Nina F.
I don't think this mouse is all that special, at least to me. I have very big thick curly hair and when I used it in my hair it didn't hold up very well didn't really help at all at all. did not help with frizz at all. the only time now that I use it is so just put my hair in a ponytail just so I can use the rest of it so it won't go to waste
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
I have THICK, curly, frizzy, dry hair.... would this be a good product for me?
Chanel G.
I have this one but in the spray form. Really good actually! And had a lemon smell which is nice actually.