BeautyMarc Anthony
True Professional Simply Straight, Instant Straightening Cream

Marc Anthony True Professional Simply Straight, Instant Straightening Cream

by Marc Anthony

Smoothes waves and frizzy curls into shiny, straight styles.  Repels humidity and prevents heat damage. Instant Results Salon perfected by World Champion Hair Stylist Marc Anthony and enriched with Silk Fiber and Silicone.  Formulated to smooth frizzy waves and curls into shiny straight hair. Alcohol Free No Animal Testing ;

how can i buying this product
I have pretty curly hair. Would I have to use heat for this product to work?
Can this be used without a straightener?
Start your review of Marc Anthony True Professional Simply Straight, Instant Straightening Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Carlee B.
Ephrata
I tried this product but it did not seem to make a difference in making my naturally curly hair any straighter. I was rather disappointed in the product.
Emerald R.
This stuff works wonders for my hair! As someone who has thick hair this stuff works great! I absolutely adore this product and is one of my favorite hair products. I would most likely repurchase this again.
Lauren B.
Wake Forest, NC
I don't have particularly fussy hair, so I can't say that this is THE BEST EVER, but I can say that it smells good and doesn't leave my hair greasy.
Autumn A.
Falmer, Brighton
Once upon a time my hair stylist used this on me, I have extremely curly 3b/c hair and this helped me straighten it out so well and instead of sitting in a chair for three hours I was in and out with an hour and a half.
Makayla W.
San Clemente, CA
I do not straighten my hair very oftwn but when I do I always reach for this product. Only drawback is oily hair the next day
jeremy M.
This product is absolutely without a doubt amazing for getting straight hair by minimizing your use of dangerous heating products such as straighteners that can damage your hair. this is amazing for a night out
Anelise H.
Delaware, OH
This stuff is magic in a small blue bottle. My natural hair dries partly wavy, partly straight, with super curly pieces here and there, but this miracle stuff completely changed the look of my hair, and the type.
Lilya G.
Seattle, WA
As someone with untamable thick curly frizzy hair I can tell you that this product really works. It is amazing before you straighten your hair because it smoothd down the fly always and make your hit look sleek and shiny.
Hanna H.
Tazewell, TN
My hair doesn't straighten good cause I have curly hair but this definitely helped, works great.
Olivia K.
Spring, TX
I have curly hair and I use this almost everyday. This is a product that actually straightens your hair, not leaving it feeling greasy or heavy.