Marc Anthony True Professional Repairing Macadamia Oil Treatment

Say Good-Bye to Dry, Damaged, Dull Hair For all hair types Ultra-lightweight dry styling oil restores, hydrates and boosts shine.  Corrects dry, damaged, split and frizzy areas. Infused with Bamboo. Corrects damaged areas. Hydrates dry hair. Improves shine. Fortifies weak hair. Prevents breakage. Seals split ends. Protects from heat. Revives color. Lightweight. Residue-free Daily Dry Styling Oil treatment, with ult.

Marc Anthony True Professional Repairing Macadamia Oil Treatment I absolutley love this stuff but can't seem to find it anywhere now....anyone know who sells it in Southern Ontario?
Que tan recomendado es este producto?
Does it have other products like this also?
Start your review of Marc Anthony True Professional Repairing Macadamia Oil Treatment!
Denirka R.
Kingshill
This exotic fast absorbing mist goes on dry and revives dry, damaged hair. Infused with Keratin, ultra-light Mediterranean Olive Oil and Argan Oil - the ancestral beauty secret of Morocco - to fortify hair and help correct damage, split ends, dullness and frizz. Vitamin E and Shea Butter deeply penetrate to hydrate, soften and protect. Hair is left nourished, revitalized and full of shine.
Melissa B.
Victorville, CA
1,384 reviews
Marc Anthony True Professional Repairing Macadamia Oil Treatment uploaded by Melissa B.
Great for all hair types! Smells good and really leaves my hair feeling great! My hair feels soft and looks Shiny after using this treatment. The scent lasts all day long! Great product and brand!
amy M.
Inwood, WV
Great lightweight oil. Amazing smell. Only downside was that the container leaked product
Katelynn T.
Love this mask! Makes my hair feel so good. Helps with frizziness and shine.
Love this mask! Makes my hair feel so good. Helps with frizziness and shine.
Brenda A.
El Paso , TX
I just love this mask my hair feel so smooth and the smell is perfect i can't be without it in my collection
Jessica S.
Wise, VA
This is a really good product for dry and damaged hair, it's really moisturizing. It's not cheap, but it's definitely worth the price. I definitely recommend this product to others !
Kayla R.
East Boston, MA
Me encantaria probarlo end verdad es in products q e vuscado para poder ayudarme cn el cuidado de mi cabello
Alina M.
Finally an oil that doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down or greasy. I really like this product and wished I owned some. (I used it in beauty school)
Logann R.
Anything Marc Anthony is amazing for your hair! This macadamia oil leaves your hair feeling soft!
Andrea F.
Mesa, AZ
I love Marc Anthony products they work great on my hair it leaves it so soft
I love Marc Anthony products they work great on my hair it leaves it so soft
Ask a question to the Influenster community...