Marc Anthony True Professional Repairing Macadamia Oil Sulfate Free Deep Healing Conditioning Treatment uploaded by Diane L.Marc Anthony True Professional Repairing Macadamia Oil Sulfate Free Deep Healing Conditioning Treatment uploaded by Silvia B.

BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Strengthen, Rejuvenate &Amp; Reconstruct For Dry, Stressed &Amp; Damaged Hair Tropical Ultra-Rich Macadamia Nut Oil &Amp; Bamboo Sulfate Free Deep Healing &Amp; Protects Color Use Weekly Indulge Your Hair With This Ultra-Rich Strengthening &Amp; Reconstructing Sulfate Free, Deep Healing Weekly Conditioning Treatment.&Nbsp; A Unique Blend Of Tropical Macadamia Nut Oil Penetrates The Hair Shaft For Deep Hydration.&Nbsp; Bamboo Extract Corrects, Strengthens &Amp; Boosts Shine While Restoring Dry, Dull, Damaged, Frizzy Hair.&Nbsp; Improves Elasticity.&Nbsp; Seals &Amp; Bonds Split Ends.&Nbsp; Protects Color. Made In Canada 1-888-295-8856 see more...

• Is this product good for you hair like it says and people say. Does...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Tiffanie K.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I really like to use macadamia oil products, but some brands are just too pricey. However, this one-time-use package is only three bucks (and sometimes at ulta they're B1G1 free or half-off), and it's great if your hair needs a little TLC. Did I mention that it smells amazing?? Give it a shot :)
Glyniel C.
Glyniel C.
I really like this. I have medium-course thick hair and it drinks this right up. I use about 1/2 a packet once a week and my hair feels less frizzy, stronger, and moisturized. The scent is great too sometimes deep conditioners smell funky, or too strongly, and this is very natural and pleasent.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Oxnard, CA
Omg!! Absolutely love love love this product!
It smells amazing and really helps your hair with damage and frizz. It leaves your hair so soft and smooth. I use it every 3 months or when I see my hair starting to look damaged and this really does bring my hair back to life
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
This was on sale at Walgreen's so I thought I would try it. I'm always in need of hair masks. This packet lasts for at least three washings. I have medium length hair. The product works great and has a great scent. I'm extremely satisfied and will repurchase.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Bought some of these couple weeks ago from Walgreens because it was discontinued and now I regret not buying more because for .99cents it worked wonders and I got multiple washes from it I have long thick hair!
Ronnie M.
Ronnie M.
Maspeth, NY
I love this! I use it once a week and a packet lasts so long. Great price and great value. My hair feels so clean and soft after using this.
Rhiannon N.
Rhiannon N.
Definitely good for restoring dry and dull ends. I use it once a week and it works wonders!!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
San Antonio, TX
I love this hair mask. It makes my haue feel soo soft for the first time trying it 💘
Jemma M.
Jemma M.
Now just a warning, this is a very heavy duty deep conditioner. If you have very thin hair it will weigh your hair down.I used this deep conditioner when I was in college and the town had really terrible water. It saved my hair from turning into a literal broom. It smells amazing and you only need to use half or a quarter if you have average to medium hair. It's great but it is also kind of hard to find in NYC but online it's easy to find.
Mickenzie D.
Mickenzie D.
Monticello, IN
I just used this on my dry, frizzy, fine hair and my hair feels amazingly smooth and hydrated. It's only $3 a packet and it seems I can get about 3-4 uses out of one packet.
Kaylynn T.
Kaylynn T.
Is this product good for you hair like it says and people say. Does if danger you hair and as I say o like risk and try stuff so if it is good I would try it .