Marc Anthony True Professional Repairing Macadamia Oil Shampoo uploaded by Tahreem A.

BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Say Good-bye to Dry, Damaged, Dull Hair Tropical ultra-rich nutrients hydrate and boost shine.  Gently cleanses and repairs split ends and dry areas.  Protects color. Infused with Bamboo. Sulfate Free. . see more...

Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
I've been using this shampoo for two weeks now along with the conditioner and I love it. It smells amazing and it's made my hair softer and shinier.
holly w.
Whitby, ON
I've only been using this product for about a week so I'm still testing it out I started using it to get my hero sub hydration and I definitely feel like being here is silkier and smoother and definitely has more of a bounce to it again so I'm giving it a good thumbs up but it's just and okay product it's wowing me away
Dalia A.
Hannon, ON
Love this product for my damaged hair. There's a phase of before and after when using the Marc Anthony true professional hair products, with after being absolutely amazing!
Kim F.
Toronto, ON
I love this shampoo. I used to have to keep switching my shampoo and conditioner every few months because my hair would fall flat. This doesn't make that happen. I have a very unique problem as I have eczema on my scalp, most shampoos I find very drying and my scalp gets itchy. Again it doesn't happen with this one. My hair is soft and light, and scalp feels refreshed.
Karen M.
GREAT SHAMPOO. Easy to use, very nice smell that stayed in my hair. Great formula without sulfates or silicones. Very gentle and repaired my hair. Great consistency and results were seen early on. Would recommend.
Mirna M.
Toronto, ON
This is my daily shampoo and I use it in combination with the conditioner, and the mask once a week. My hair doesn't have leftover residue, doesn't feel weighed down ever, and is healthy and moisturized.
Tahreem A.
Walmart was having a sale so I decided to pick this up! The first time I used it my hair smelled so good and when it was dry it felt so soft and looked surprisingly shiny! I have continued to use it for about 2 weeks and I can honestly say my hair just seems to be getting healthier and healthier. I'm not sure if this is going to get rid of my split ends but it definitely making my hair much healthier!
Lydie D.
Orleans, Ontario
I paired this with the conditioner and was expecting better results than I got...my hair was not as smooth as I would have liked them to be.
Injla K.
Waterloo
Best sls free shampoo I have tried. The bamboo version is the best, hair feels so clean, no residue and silky with this. Love it
Maude R.
Ste Foy, QC
One of my favorite shampoo! It leaves my skin so soft and good smelling, the packaging is really cute too.