Marc Anthony True Professional Pro Finish Hair Spray uploaded by Lera L.Marc Anthony True Professional Pro Finish Hair Spray uploaded by Lera L.

BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Hairstylist s choice for all-day hold without stickiness or flaking. ; see more...

Natali S.
Austin, TX
Marc Anthony hair spray is one of the best that I have been able to find. It really allows my hair to keep its firm shape and look all day long without having to go to the bathroom and reapply.
catherine f.
Marc anthony is good product my friends use always this product but i wish this product for my use in my hair really
Chantal V.
This product does what it's supposed to but can leave the hair a bit hard and the scent if somewhat off.
Lera L.
Kamloops
I bought Sebastian Shaper hairspray and it was failing to keep my long side bang in place while I was working. It worked great, my hair stayed put and didn't budge for the rest of my shift. While it does not give the softer hold and natural look that my regular hairspray does it did keep the hair in place which is what I need at work. It also gives my hair a lot more shine than the Shaper does, I find Shaper makes my hair look dull and like it has been hairsprayed, Pro finish looked better even though my hair was so much stiffer. The Pro finish also smells great, it does not have that "hairspray smell" like other products do.
Jasmine D.
London, ON
I rarely use hairspray because I wear extensions but when I do this is the only one I'll use. It doesn't make your hair crunchy or sticky but still holds curls. It also smells soooooooooooo so so good.
Cora R.
Elliot lake, ON
Waste of money.. this hairspray did absolutely nothing for me, had no hold what so ever. do not buy.