Marc Anthony True Professional Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volumizing Mousse

Extra whipped for extra volume! Lightweight formula lifts, thickens and holds.  Hydrates, strengthens and adds shine. Infused with Keratin. Sulfate Free This Argan Oil and Keratin infused Volumizing Mousse creates a ton of volume, movement and hold.  Whether wearing hair straight, wavy or curly, get fuller, thicker styles with extra hydration, strength and shine. .

The last time I went in to get my hair done, my hairstylist used some Moroccan Oil to increase the volume of my hair (and it worked with no weight or grease!!) I don't think it was this particular mousse but how well does this work? Does it leave your hair heavy and greasy at the end of the day?
Did this product work for you?
Start your review of Marc Anthony True Professional Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volumizing Mousse!
Product Highlights
I have naturally wavy hair, but not the nice kind of wavy.in reviews
Sue H.
Sacramento , CA
I would marry it. It's like someone doubled my hair in my sleep, then came back the next night and did it again. Great fragrance.
Emma T.
Pennsauken, NJ
I love anything from this brand and to no surprise this mousse is awesome as well, it allows curls to fall in a comfortable and natural way while maintaining a rich look and low frizz,super effective even on hot or rainy days awesome product
Jacqueline T.
Markham, ON
Awesome! Keeps hair styled for so much longer! Curls stay much longer when applied on damp hair, blow dried and curled. Highly recommend.
Kelly P.
Arnold, MD
I liked th Is. I would put in my hair wet and then let it air dry. It gave some hold and tamed the frizz a good amount. It wouldn't hold til my next wash but I do like it
Sharleen L.
Love that this mousse has Moroccan oil in it which keeps my curls from drying out. I also live that it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy. The price is good for the product and lasts all day. Would like there to be a bigger size available.
Raynelle P.
Mc kees rocks, PA
My hair is super thick, frizzy and curly. I have a very hard time finding a mousse, that let's my curls set more naturally when I diffuse. Marc Anthony's argan oil mousse is my favorite mousse out there!! Perfect for curls d frizz!!
Olivia M.
St Augustine, FL
I love the Morocco Argan Oil Volumizing Mousse. Not only does it make my hair shiny but it does give my hair plenty of volume. I love that it doesn't make my hair stiff. I had high hopes that it would stay in my hair all day though, it did say for about 6-7 hours.
Brensy L.
Bronx, NY
I really like this brand. This product gave my hair great volume but my hair is curly so it has natural volume; still, you could see a difference.
Megan M.
Superior Twp, MI
I love this mousse! I will not go back to any other! I love the smell and I love that it has Argan Oil in it! I keeps my hair curly through out the day and not at a bad price! Great stuff!
Bianca  .
Montreal , QC
This is honestly my favorite mousse for my curly hair! I use it every time I wash my hair. It gives me nice curls for a long period of time.