BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Extra whipped for extra volume! Lightweight formula lifts, thickens and holds.  Hydrates, strengthens and adds shine. Infused with Keratin. Sulfate Free This Argan Oil and Keratin infused Volumizing Mousse creates a ton of volume, movement and hold.  Whether wearing hair straight, wavy or curly, get fuller, thicker styles with extra hydration, strength and shine. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I have naturally wavy hair, but not the nice kind of wavy." in 1 review
Emma T.
Camden, NJ
I love anything from this brand and to no surprise this mousse is awesome as well, it allows curls to fall in a comfortable and natural way while maintaining a rich look and low frizz,super effective even on hot or rainy days awesome product
Sue H.
Sacramento, CA
I would marry it. It's like someone doubled my hair in my sleep, then came back the next night and did it again. Great fragrance.
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
My hair is super thick, frizzy and curly. I have a very hard time finding a mousse, that let's my curls set more naturally when I diffuse. Marc Anthony's argan oil mousse is my favorite mousse out there!! Perfect for curls d frizz!!
Olivia M.
St Augustine, FL
I love the Morocco Argan Oil Volumizing Mousse. Not only does it make my hair shiny but it does give my hair plenty of volume. I love that it doesn't make my hair stiff. I had high hopes that it would stay in my hair all day though, it did say for about 6-7 hours.
Megan M.
Detroit, MI
I love this mousse! I will not go back to any other! I love the smell and I love that it has Argan Oil in it! I keeps my hair curly through out the day and not at a bad price! Great stuff!
Brensy S.
Bronx, NY
I really like this brand. This product gave my hair great volume but my hair is curly so it has natural volume; still, you could see a difference.
Brianne T.
Nepean, ON
I like this product. I have naturally wavy hair, but not the nice kind of wavy. So for me, this product helps to hold the waves into more of a curl. I like the smell of this product as well.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Marc Anthony True Professional Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volumizing Mousse I love the whole line , this works , its amazing for hair repair , and I like the price , Nice size bottles ,
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
This mousse did not do much for my hair. It says it provides extra hold, volume and shine but my hair was not noticeably different.
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
Did this product work for you?
Athena D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The last time I went in to get my hair done, my hairstylist used some Moroccan Oil to increase the volume of my hair (and it worked with no weight or grease!!) I don't think it was this particular mousse but how well does this work? Does it leave your hair heavy and greasy at the end of the day?