BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

For All Hair Types Promotes Stronger, Shinier, Healthier Hair. Lightweight Formula Infused With Keratin Strengthens Reduces Breakage Bonds Split Ends Improves Elasticity Adds Shine Infuses Moisture Softens Hair Won't Leave A Residue Combat Damage, Breakage, Dryness, Dullness And Frizz. Infused With Ultra-Light Mediterranean Olive Oil And Argan Oil - The Ancestral Beauty Secret Of Morocco. It Deeply Penetrates To Strengthen, Protect And Condition. Vitamin E And Shea Butter Hydrate And Soften. Made In Canada see more...

• How does this work for your hair? Do you apply it to your...6 Answers
  • Did anyone find that this really helped with severely dam...5 Answers
  • Is this recommended for color and dyed hair? 4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "You only need a little bit to go a long way, so don't let the price scare you." in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way so although the bottle might appear small, it will last you a long time." in 2 reviews
  • "This wonderful weightless oil keeps my wavy/curly hair from frizzing without making it look greasy." in 2 reviews
  • "A bonus is how great it smells and a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I don't think it did much for my damaged hair as it was even hard to brush through." in 1 review
Tiffany C.
Jacksonville, FL
THIS STUFF SAVED MY HAIR!!! In December I decided to mess up my virgin hair and go to a salon and get it done that rose gold life. The woman destroyed my hair! While it was healthy, it is easily damaged. She bleached it and it just wasn't the same easy soft life afterwards. I was using It's a 10 which worked well but if you put too much in, gets heavy and weighs down. I came across this stuff that I had gotten in an ipsy bag but had never used. LIFE CHANGING!!! It gave back all the softness and manageability my hair had had before!! I use it every day and my hair still has lots of volume!!! I can't rave about this product enough!
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
I received this in one of my subscription boxes. I already know the greatness of Argan Oil, I use the essential oil quite frequently.

The directions are easy, a few drops from root to ends. I was skeptical a few drops could cover all my hair, but I followed the instructions (it's a small sample I didn't want waste), and mags it into my scalp proceeding to go down the hair shaft to my ends. I rubbed my hands together and worked the oil through my hair, concentrating on the ends.
I could feel a difference immediately, it felt soft, but not greasy. I was able to get a comb through, which is no easy feat with my thick crazy hair!

A few hours later, I took a peek in the bathroom mirror and my hair was truly luminous. Light was reflecting off my hair... it was beautiful to see after going from from a natural level one black hair color to a level ten platinum blonde.

With that said, I fell totally and immediately in love with this oil. Thank you Mark Anthony Professional! *muah*
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
I love this product smells so good 1st of all. Does not weigh my hair down as some oils do. Just shine and healthy hair. Easy to find at the drug store like cvs or rite aid. Very inexpensive and works great!
Maeve R.
This oil is AMAZING!!! The only kind of oil I can use on my hair and my hair does not feel greasy or weighed down by extra oil! It's my go to product for helping with frizz. I couldn't recommend it more!
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
This is absolutely one the best products I have ever used in hair. My hair is thick and wavy (and up until a month ago it was very long--waist length), and argan oil keeps my hair protected from split ends. I always use this in my hair regimen: I use it directly after I towel-dry my hair, sometimes I use it in the mornings when I skip showers, and I use it in the middle of the day to rejuvenate my hair. Love, love, love it!
Rose L.
This is another amazing argon oil treatment for hair. It's amazing for the frizz and dry hair. It's lightweight and leaves a light non-greasy shine to the hair. I air dried, dried and straightened my hair to compare any difference. With Air drying it glossied my waves perfectly while hydrating. When I dried with a dryer my hair was not frizzy after. This was a great protector for the hair and a straightening iron. So worth it.
Sherleen A.
I have been using this product for years, it is amazing I use it on wet hair it eliminates the frizz and leaves my hair silky smooth when it dries. I also use it after straightening my hair and it makes my hair shiny but not greasy... a small dab goes a long way. this small bottle will last and is so worth the price! I highly recommend !
Sarah B.
San Diego, CA
As most hair products results vary depending on your hair type, my thick naturally straight hair with dry ends responded very well to this treatment oil only 4 stars because I don't like the container it comes in and doesn't spread evenly tends to be thicker in some spots hard to direct where it goes
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
Got a sample of this in my ipsy glam bag. I have 4c hair that is currently in micro braids and I used this post shampoo and conditioning on slightly damp roots since it is the winter and my scalp and skin tends to get dry. The smell is amazing and it does appear to somewhat lock in moisture but I have definitely seen better from other products. If you are looking for a good smelling hair oil this is one to try.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I purchased this product as part of a hair care sampler from Ulta. After one use, I instantly felt the effects in my hair; my hair was smoothr, shinier, and stronger than ever! I normally don't have frizzy hair, but it does calm any split ends I have. I'm absolutely buying this again!
Charity K.
Oshawa, ON
Do you like or dislike the smell of this product?
Madison P.
Wyandotte, MI
How does this work for your hair? Do you apply it to your roots as well?
Kassandra B.
Lancaster Park, AB
Did anyone find that this really helped with severely damaged ends from bleaching?
Aidaliz B.
Salinas,Puerto rico
Is this recommended for color and dyed hair?