Marc Anthony True Professional Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Moisture 24 Hr Body Wash, 16.9 fl oz

BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Hydrates, Nourishes and Protects Gently cleanses and hydrates, rough, tired skin. Exotic Argan Oil bathes the body. Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Vitamin E transform skin into radiant, soft, supple healthy looking skin. Sulfate free. see more...

Review (1)
Alicia H.
Kitchener, ON
This stuff is incredible. 1000% incredible. I have dry, sensitive skin that drinks a bottle of lotion a day and still wants more in the winter. I usually shave only when I have to during cooler months because it dries my skin out so badly and I can’t take the itching and flaking. In saying that, this stuff is amazing. I’ve been using it instead of other in shower lotions and instead of Aveeno body wash and will never go back! I can have the hottest shower in the world and shave, use this and then my skin is good to go. I don’t have to use lotion after my showers at all now! My skin is so soft, hydrated and happy! It doesn’t make the shower floor as slippery as other body washes do either. On top of all of that, it’s insanely affordable! I will never stop using this!