BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL #86 in Hair Oil

Hydrates &Amp; Repairs Dry, Damaged Hair Ultra-Lightweight Sulfate Free Adds Shine Infused With Keratin This Exotic Fast Absorbing Mist Revives Dry, Damaged Hair.&Nbsp; Infused With Ultra-Light Mediterranean Olive Oil &Amp; Argan Oil - The Ancestral Beauty Secret Of Morocco - To Fortify Hair &Amp; Help Correct Damage, Split Ends, Dullnesss &Amp; Frizz.&Nbsp; Vitamin E &Amp; Shea Butter Deeply Penetrate To Hydrate, Soften &Amp; Protect.&Nbsp; Hair Is Left Nourished, Revitalized &Amp; Full Of Shine. 1-888-295-8856 Made In Canada see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Aryanne P.
You need to put a lot of it in your hair to have any sort of effect, but once you get the right amount, it really helps untangling the hair and making extra soft and flowy.
Kat G.
I really like this product. I find it never makes a my hair greasy and it helps smoothes my hair out and makes it softer. It also smells really nice. I’ve had this bottle forever because you don’t need a lot of product. Definitely my favourite hair product, would definitely recommend.
Kailee A.
Burlington, ON
Love this product! It smells great and makes my hair soft and shiny. I literally only need two sprays and I have ping thick hair. don't use too much or your hair will look greasy. I use this after blow drying and straightening. My bottle leaks a little but the product is so great I'd buy again.
Ana-Marija A.
Sydney
This isn't a bad product for the price it does the job. The Spey bottle makes it really easy to apply and I just brush my hair though to get it all over. To be honest it's not the best Agran oil I have used but also not the worst.
Kayla S.
I adore the smell of this, and the rest of Marc Anthony's Oil of Morocco line of hair products but this by far is one of my least favorite products in the line. Well the product is super light weight it just doesn't work as well as the argon oil treatment which is also a light weight product with the same smell. I found that the dry styling oil just doesn't do anything for my hair other then sense it and it definitely didn't repair any of my damaged hair.
Katrina K.
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
This worked great after dying my hair, made it look shine and healthy. Also really helped with my fried ends from bleaching my hair. It's works well between hair washes. Would highly recommend it to someone who very dry hair.
Bailee C.
I am normally not a huge fan of hair oils, just because I have thick, heavy hair and oil weighs it down so quickly. However, I applied this oil only to my ends, and I am happy with the results. It made my hair soft, and it looked to have less damage overall.
Lin G.
I likes using it. It doesn't smell bad and the fact you can spray it makes it so easy to apply. I find a couple of sprays is good so I don't get oily but also so I'm not so frizzy. Definitely recommend
Natoya E.
Mission , BC
This is the only product I use on my hair extensions that makes it easy to brush looks luscious and bouncy without being greasy and oil. Works well on my scalp too. This is a staple for my hair routine
Carla B.
EDMONTON, AB
This stuff is great it cuts down all my fizz and leaves my hair smelling great ! it keeps my hair soft and easy to brush through alll the way to 3 days it awesome !
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
I am looking at purchasing this oil and was wanting to know if it makes your hair look greasy at all? feel greasy? does it work all day or do you need to reapply? Thanks in advance!!
Stacey M.
Secane, PA
I got this in an Ipsy bag and just love it. I cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find this product for purchase?
Alleah P.
I just bought this. What does it do to your hair? Has anyone noticed a difference in their hair from using this?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Is your hair damaged? Try this