BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL #90 in Hair Oil

Hydrates &Amp; Repairs Dry, Damaged Hair Ultra-Lightweight Sulfate Free Adds Shine Infused With Keratin This Exotic Fast Absorbing Mist Revives Dry, Damaged Hair.&Nbsp; Infused With Ultra-Light Mediterranean Olive Oil &Amp; Argan Oil - The Ancestral Beauty Secret Of Morocco - To Fortify Hair &Amp; Help Correct Damage, Split Ends, Dullnesss &Amp; Frizz.&Nbsp; Vitamin E &Amp; Shea Butter Deeply Penetrate To Hydrate, Soften &Amp; Protect.&Nbsp; Hair Is Left Nourished, Revitalized &Amp; Full Of Shine. 1-888-295-8856 Made In Canada see more...

Laura F.
San Antonio, TX
This product absorbs very quickly into hair and does not leave a sticky residue. It also smells amazing.
Angie R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Great product that makes hair soft and protects against heat damage!! Love this product!
Emily S.
Edmonton
This dry oil smells really good but doesn’t do much for my hair. It seems to give it a light shine, but doesn’t really tame frizz or nourish hair at all. Too lightweight for my liking - Marc Anthony True Professional Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Dry Styling Oil
Mark C.
Victoria
 Started using as beard oil (BO is overpriced). Also used on head.  Now it's DRY & DULL unless I use it.  Never had this problem before.  2nd ingredient is Alcohol Denta.  Buy cheap get cheap results.  Never again.  On the upside it looks and feels great.
Justyne E.
Uxbridge
This is a really great hair product for dry hair! Especially in the winter, my hair gets very dry and I usually blow dry and straighten my hair. Using a small amount off this oil before blowdrying stops some of the frizz and flyaways!
Taryn R.
Aylmer, ON
Nice, light, adds a bit of shine. It's a spray bottle, and a more dry oil than the stuff I'm used to using. I prefer the pump and distribute kind, but after experimenting with this I can say that it has its own appeal.
Angela M.
Coaldale
This product has nearly eliminated bad hair days for me. It eliminates any frizz that I may have and leaves my hair smooth and shiny. It also helps to decrease tangles throughout the day in my long hair.
Aryanne P.
You need to put a lot of it in your hair to have any sort of effect, but once you get the right amount, it really helps untangling the hair and making extra soft and flowy.
Kat G.
I really like this product. I find it never makes a my hair greasy and it helps smoothes my hair out and makes it softer. It also smells really nice. I’ve had this bottle forever because you don’t need a lot of product. Definitely my favourite hair product, would definitely recommend.
Kailee A.
Burlington, ON
Love this product! It smells great and makes my hair soft and shiny. I literally only need two sprays and I have ping thick hair. don't use too much or your hair will look greasy. I use this after blow drying and straightening. My bottle leaks a little but the product is so great I'd buy again.
ELIZABETH H.
RED DEER, AB
I am looking at purchasing this oil and was wanting to know if it makes your hair look greasy at all? feel greasy? does it work all day or do you need to reapply? Thanks in advance!!
Stacey M.
Secane, PA
I got this in an Ipsy bag and just love it. I cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find this product for purchase?
Alleah P.
I just bought this. What does it do to your hair? Has anyone noticed a difference in their hair from using this?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Is your hair damaged? Try this