BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL #93 in Hair Oil

Hydrates &Amp; Repairs Dry, Damaged Hair Ultra-Lightweight Sulfate Free Adds Shine Infused With Keratin This Exotic Fast Absorbing Mist Revives Dry, Damaged Hair.&Nbsp; Infused With Ultra-Light Mediterranean Olive Oil &Amp; Argan Oil - The Ancestral Beauty Secret Of Morocco - To Fortify Hair &Amp; Help Correct Damage, Split Ends, Dullnesss &Amp; Frizz.&Nbsp; Vitamin E &Amp; Shea Butter Deeply Penetrate To Hydrate, Soften &Amp; Protect.&Nbsp; Hair Is Left Nourished, Revitalized &Amp; Full Of Shine. 1-888-295-8856 Made In Canada see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stacy S.
1941 reviews
I received a sample if this and am indifferent, I don't really use hair oil products so I don't have much to compare this too. It smelled wonderful, but I don't think it had any effect on my hair one way in another.
loran b.
Girard, PA
This saved my hair! and it smells amazing so i don't mind using it at all! it takes three drops for my hair (shoulder length) so it lasts forever! i absolutely love it!!
Latissa G.
I really like this hair oil! It doesn't leave my hair looking gross and greasy and soaks right in. Talk about cheap to! Love and recommend! Smells yummy to ūüėė
Michaela C.
Norfolk, VA
I've been using this stuff for a while now and I am in love. I use it before straightening my hair and it just leave my hair so smooth and shiny. I love it!
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
This isn't the best moroccan argan oil but its decent for the price. Its not something id buy again as i got a deal on two bottles and havnt finished one
Traci W.
Lake City , FL
A little goes a long way with this! I put this on my end when I'm in between washes to calm frizz. Works great! Smells amazing!! Highly recommend!
Alexandra L.
Smells amazing, and it made my curls so soft and defined. Doesn't feel "oily" or greasy in the way that some other oils do.
Kalynn J.
Howell, MI
I absolutely love this!!! It smells amazing and smooths my frizzy curls. Leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling great.
Elizabeth A.
The product smells really good and it doesn't make your hair look oily. But I didn't see any difference with my hair.
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Works amazing on my hair. keeps it healthy and hydrated. I use right after each shower to repair damaged ends.
ELIZABETH H.
RED DEER, AB
I am looking at purchasing this oil and was wanting to know if it makes your hair look greasy at all? feel greasy? does it work all day or do you need to reapply? Thanks in advance!!
Stacey M.
Secane, PA
I got this in an Ipsy bag and just love it. I cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find this product for purchase?
Alleah P.
I just bought this. What does it do to your hair? Has anyone noticed a difference in their hair from using this?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Is your hair damaged? Try this