BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL #86 in Hair Oil

Hydrates &Amp; Repairs Dry, Damaged Hair Ultra-Lightweight Sulfate Free Adds Shine Infused With Keratin This Exotic Fast Absorbing Mist Revives Dry, Damaged Hair.&Nbsp; Infused With Ultra-Light Mediterranean Olive Oil &Amp; Argan Oil - The Ancestral Beauty Secret Of Morocco - To Fortify Hair &Amp; Help Correct Damage, Split Ends, Dullnesss &Amp; Frizz.&Nbsp; Vitamin E &Amp; Shea Butter Deeply Penetrate To Hydrate, Soften &Amp; Protect.&Nbsp; Hair Is Left Nourished, Revitalized &Amp; Full Of Shine. 1-888-295-8856 Made In Canada see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Michaela C.
Norfolk, VA
I've been using this stuff for a while now and I am in love. I use it before straightening my hair and it just leave my hair so smooth and shiny. I love it!
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
This isn't the best moroccan argan oil but its decent for the price. Its not something id buy again as i got a deal on two bottles and havnt finished one
Aly L.
Smells amazing, and it made my curls so soft and defined. Doesn't feel "oily" or greasy in the way that some other oils do.
Kalynn J.
Howell, MI
I absolutely love this!!! It smells amazing and smooths my frizzy curls. Leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling great.
Elizabeth A.
The product smells really good and it doesn't make your hair look oily. But I didn't see any difference with my hair.
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Works amazing on my hair. keeps it healthy and hydrated. I use right after each shower to repair damaged ends.
Laura F.
San Antonio, TX
This product absorbs very quickly into hair and does not leave a sticky residue. It also smells amazing.
Angie R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Great product that makes hair soft and protects against heat damage!! Love this product!
Taryn R.
Aylmer, ON
Nice, light, adds a bit of shine. It's a spray bottle, and a more dry oil than the stuff I'm used to using. I prefer the pump and distribute kind, but after experimenting with this I can say that it has its own appeal.
Aryanne P.
You need to put a lot of it in your hair to have any sort of effect, but once you get the right amount, it really helps untangling the hair and making extra soft and flowy.
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
I am looking at purchasing this oil and was wanting to know if it makes your hair look greasy at all? feel greasy? does it work all day or do you need to reapply? Thanks in advance!!
Stacey M.
Secane, PA
I got this in an Ipsy bag and just love it. I cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find this product for purchase?
Alleah P.
I just bought this. What does it do to your hair? Has anyone noticed a difference in their hair from using this?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Is your hair damaged? Try this