BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Hydrates &Amp; Repairs Dry, Damaged Hair Ultra-Lightweight Sulfate Free Adds Shine Infused With Keratin This Exotic Fast Absorbing Mist Revives Dry, Damaged Hair.&Nbsp; Infused With Ultra-Light Mediterranean Olive Oil &Amp; Argan Oil - The Ancestral Beauty Secret Of Morocco - To Fortify Hair &Amp; Help Correct Damage, Split Ends, Dullnesss &Amp; Frizz.&Nbsp; Vitamin E &Amp; Shea Butter Deeply Penetrate To Hydrate, Soften &Amp; Protect.&Nbsp; Hair Is Left Nourished, Revitalized &Amp; Full Of Shine. 1-888-295-8856 Made In Canada see more...

Stephanie G.
I received a sample of this and it's alright. Aside from smelling amazing, I'm not sure what it does for my hair. I didn't notice much of a difference. I like to apply it after flat ironing my hair because it smells so good.
Liliya K.
Custer, Wa
This is my favorite argon oil OF ALL TIME. I've tried the Josie Maran one that everyone loves, several from the drugstores, and other hair shine products but there is nothing that compares to this! Very lightweight, smells SO GOOD, and doesn't weight my already flat hair down. It's a must have!
Janel S.
Modesto, CA
Received a sample of this, smells amazing, lightweight, doesn't weigh down your hair or make it feel greasy. I apply after each shower concentrating on the ends of my hair. Seems to help it stay moisturized and hydrated. I curl it every day and haven't noticed a whole lot of split ends.
Andrea H.
Yoakum, TX
Received as a sample through Ipsy and felt in love!!! I've tried other hair oils but this is the only one so far that protects my hair from heat styling without leaving it oil and looking unwashed .
Amanda B.
Canton, OH
I absolutely love this product! I received a sample in an ipsy bag and not only does it smell fantastic, my hair was super smooth and felt like it was very light! I have super think hair and its frizzy almost 100% of the time but when I was using this, I rarely saw frizz!
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is amazing argan oil. It smells so fabulous. I have received compliments on how my hair smells. It also gives a nice shine to my hair. I have never used an argan oil, but I do recommend this to anyone who likes argan oil.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Used this Argan oil today and it left my hair feeling hydrated and shiny. Just a few drops brought out a richness in my hair color that I love. Great product that I received in my August ipsy bag!
Rose  N.
Evansville, IN
I love this! my hair is 22 inches long, thick, and wavy. i have a problem with frizzies, and this oil tames it like no product I've ever seen. i don't like the smell, but I'll deal with it because it works so well.
Haley R.
Canton, OH
This helped make my hair shinier, and it also helps with my hair being so dry at the ends! I didn't like how it seemed to not help with my baby hairs, but that's the only downfall.
Mishal F.
I love the way this product smells and how it gives a shine to my hair and protects it however I found another product that I like better so I will not be purchasing another.
ELIZABETH H.
Red deer, AB
I am looking at purchasing this oil and was wanting to know if it makes your hair look greasy at all? feel greasy? does it work all day or do you need to reapply? Thanks in advance!!
Stacey M.
Clifton Hts, PA
I got this in an Ipsy bag and just love it. I cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find this product for purchase?
Alleah P.
I just bought this. What does it do to your hair? Has anyone noticed a difference in their hair from using this?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Is your hair damaged? Try this

Walmart