BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL #86 in Hair Oil

Hydrates &Amp; Repairs Dry, Damaged Hair Ultra-Lightweight Sulfate Free Adds Shine Infused With Keratin This Exotic Fast Absorbing Mist Revives Dry, Damaged Hair.&Nbsp; Infused With Ultra-Light Mediterranean Olive Oil &Amp; Argan Oil - The Ancestral Beauty Secret Of Morocco - To Fortify Hair &Amp; Help Correct Damage, Split Ends, Dullnesss &Amp; Frizz.&Nbsp; Vitamin E &Amp; Shea Butter Deeply Penetrate To Hydrate, Soften &Amp; Protect.&Nbsp; Hair Is Left Nourished, Revitalized &Amp; Full Of Shine. 1-888-295-8856 Made In Canada see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Chelsey J.
Freaking OBSESSED! I use to style with smoothing serums and straight up coconut oil and it ALWAYS left my hair SO greasy and gross. if your not careful this stuff can do the same, but when used properly this is life changing and it smells so good. I use it during styling, before blowdrying, on my skin after shaving, on my tattoos, and as a hair treatment.
Breann U.
Omaha, NE
This is a holy grail hair product! I apply this to my damp hair and my hair dries so soft! I would be cautious with using too much oil. Too much will make your hair extremely greasy. I apply from the middle of my hair down to the ends. Never at my roots. It will last you forever! A little goes a long way with this product.
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI
I picked this up at Ulta, I need something for my dying hair!!it is what it is , dry oil an I love it.., it smells good a feels like my hair is getting better. I would suggest this to all my friends ! The price is right at Ulta too 8.99
Natasha G.
It's hard to find products that I love enough to add to my hair regimen since I have locs. This product is a new permanent fave! It's lightweight, smells awesome, and even makes a difference in the softness of my locs! I was actually pretty surprised that the results lasted quite a while and did not add build up or a greasy feel. I use it a few times a week as an extra moisturizer and will definitely continue to keep it in rotation to nourish my hair!
Amira S.
Leesburg, VA
i straighten my hair every day and i need a good finishing oil to help seal in my hair and keep it looking shiny. this styling oil is a true game changer. it smells amazing and it leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy without that greasy oily look. i will definitely repurchase and buy more products from this line/brand
Huong T.
I bought this in walgreen , i must say that i really love Marc Anthony Morocco Argan Oil, it makes hair smells so good and my hair shines after i used this. i got compliments ' how good my hair , smells and my hair literally shines' and people asked where i bought this oil.

pro: smells really good, makes hair shine, easy to apply, this oil affordable. you can buy this at walgreeen, cvs or rite aid.

contra: -
Kayla H.
Rex, GA
I received this in an ipsy bag, and I decided to give it a try. I use it after I get out the shower on damp hair before I blow dry it, and it gives this amazing shine, and it doesn't make my hair look or feel greasy!
Stephanie G.
I received a sample of this and it's alright. Aside from smelling amazing, I'm not sure what it does for my hair. I didn't notice much of a difference. I like to apply it after flat ironing my hair because it smells so good.
Liliya K.
Custer, Wa
This is my favorite argon oil OF ALL TIME. I've tried the Josie Maran one that everyone loves, several from the drugstores, and other hair shine products but there is nothing that compares to this! Very lightweight, smells SO GOOD, and doesn't weight my already flat hair down. It's a must have!
Janel S.
Modesto, CA
Received a sample of this, smells amazing, lightweight, doesn't weigh down your hair or make it feel greasy. I apply after each shower concentrating on the ends of my hair. Seems to help it stay moisturized and hydrated. I curl it every day and haven't noticed a whole lot of split ends.
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
I am looking at purchasing this oil and was wanting to know if it makes your hair look greasy at all? feel greasy? does it work all day or do you need to reapply? Thanks in advance!!
Stacey M.
Secane, PA
I got this in an Ipsy bag and just love it. I cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find this product for purchase?
Alleah P.
I just bought this. What does it do to your hair? Has anyone noticed a difference in their hair from using this?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Is your hair damaged? Try this