BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Hydrates &Amp; Repairs Dry, Damaged Hair Ultra-Lightweight Sulfate Free Adds Shine Infused With Keratin This Exotic Fast Absorbing Mist Revives Dry, Damaged Hair.&Nbsp; Infused With Ultra-Light Mediterranean Olive Oil &Amp; Argan Oil - The Ancestral Beauty Secret Of Morocco - To Fortify Hair &Amp; Help Correct Damage, Split Ends, Dullnesss &Amp; Frizz.&Nbsp; Vitamin E &Amp; Shea Butter Deeply Penetrate To Hydrate, Soften &Amp; Protect.&Nbsp; Hair Is Left Nourished, Revitalized &Amp; Full Of Shine. 1-888-295-8856 Made In Canada see more...

Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
I wasn't a fan of this oil.  it felt kind of heavy and smelled weird.  I also wasn't a fan of the spray either, because it made it really hard to control where the oil was applied and how much was applied.  It is also oddly liquidy, which made my hair feel more wet than nourished.
Erin S.
Little Falls
I got a sample of this somewhere and, though I can’t stand the coconut smell, it is amazing! I have to look into how expensive a full size bottle is, but this little tube I have has lasted me awhile. It smooths my hair without making it greasy and makes it look so shiny.
anacecy G.
mission
This brand has me so happy and satisfied with what they do and it’s results that i know is not a go to brand but really they are really good! Not like others that get your hair all oily and they don’t do anything this thing is super lightweight and leaves it soft and smooth after and takes the frizz away! I love it
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I really think think this brand is underrated. I’ve previously used the oil treatment, which smells and works amazing, so decided to see how this one works. I put it in my hair when it’s damp. It gives my hair great shine and softness, but I prefer the oil.
Amanda R.
Blacksburg, VA
Absolutely love this brand and this oil! It works great as a finishing product when I wear my hair naturally curly or straighten it. I also use it as a last styling product on my hair when curly before defusing it. Good for elbows and skin as well.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Love this Nourishing Argan Oil! Can be used for so many things! Super super effective and delivers perfection everytime! And so spool affordable! You can use it for anything, from an added in conditioner while washing your hair, after washing your hair adding it to wet hair Rochell derange, soften and shiny, blow dryer protestant and style and a finishing oil to give extra shine, definition and smoothness!!!! It does so much and you literally only need a few drops of this super hydrating, nourishing, never heavy always lightweight Argan oil! Love to use this in all the ways I listed above but my fave is after styling with heat, wand, to use this to bring back some shine and all day smoothness to my beachy waves!!! Helps break up my waves and make it super piecey and beautiful all dang day!!! Marc Anthony True Professional Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Dry Styling Oil
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I love this dry Morocco Argan oil by Marc Anthony. I bought this at Walgreens because I was looking for a solution for my dry, damaged, over-processed hair. His line of hair products have finally been the answer to my problems! This oil will give you shine, hydration and a healthy glow. Apply to roots first and apply to the rest of head.
Crystal K.
Adairville, KY
This product had a great price and came highly recommended so I wanted to try it out for my frizzy damaged hair. It says you could uses it on wet or dry hair. It honestly did nothing to my hair when wet or dry. It was a waste of my money and I gave it away
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
The Marc Anthony Argan oil helps to keep down my flyaways. It leaves my hair feeling and smelling great. It last in my hair all day long. I choose it over all other brands. Of course, I will be buying this just as soon as my supply starts to get low. I can't go without it.
Wayna V.
Awesome oil. Nourishes hair, moisturizes, smoothes, styles. Great for wet or dry hair. Apply pearl size amount and style. Great quality. Agan oil is great for hair. Great price, good product.
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
I am looking at purchasing this oil and was wanting to know if it makes your hair look greasy at all? feel greasy? does it work all day or do you need to reapply? Thanks in advance!!
Stacey M.
Clifton Hts, PA
I got this in an Ipsy bag and just love it. I cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find this product for purchase?
Alleah P.
I just bought this. What does it do to your hair? Has anyone noticed a difference in their hair from using this?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Is your hair damaged? Try this