BY MARC ANTHONY TRUE PROFESSIONAL #91 in Hair Oil

Hydrates &Amp; Repairs Dry, Damaged Hair Ultra-Lightweight Sulfate Free Adds Shine Infused With Keratin This Exotic Fast Absorbing Mist Revives Dry, Damaged Hair.&Nbsp; Infused With Ultra-Light Mediterranean Olive Oil &Amp; Argan Oil - The Ancestral Beauty Secret Of Morocco - To Fortify Hair &Amp; Help Correct Damage, Split Ends, Dullnesss &Amp; Frizz.&Nbsp; Vitamin E &Amp; Shea Butter Deeply Penetrate To Hydrate, Soften &Amp; Protect.&Nbsp; Hair Is Left Nourished, Revitalized &Amp; Full Of Shine. 1-888-295-8856 Made In Canada see more...

Buy on Walgreens
anacecy G.
mission
This brand has me so happy and satisfied with what they do and it’s results that i know is not a go to brand but really they are really good! Not like others that get your hair all oily and they don’t do anything this thing is super lightweight and leaves it soft and smooth after and takes the frizz away! I love it
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
I received a sample of Marc Anthony's nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco. Hands down absolutely loved it! Scent was unbelievable and it left my hair filling super smooth and Light.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I really think think this brand is underrated. I’ve previously used the oil treatment, which smells and works amazing, so decided to see how this one works. I put it in my hair when it’s damp. It gives my hair great shine and softness, but I prefer the oil.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Love this Nourishing Argan Oil! Can be used for so many things! Super super effective and delivers perfection everytime! And so spool affordable! You can use it for anything, from an added in conditioner while washing your hair, after washing your hair adding it to wet hair Rochell derange, soften and shiny, blow dryer protestant and style and a finishing oil to give extra shine, definition and smoothness!!!! It does so much and you literally only need a few drops of this super hydrating, nourishing, never heavy always lightweight Argan oil! Love to use this in all the ways I listed above but my fave is after styling with heat, wand, to use this to bring back some shine and all day smoothness to my beachy waves!!! Helps break up my waves and make it super piecey and beautiful all dang day!!! Marc Anthony True Professional Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Dry Styling Oil
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I love this dry Morocco Argan oil by Marc Anthony. I bought this at Walgreens because I was looking for a solution for my dry, damaged, over-processed hair. His line of hair products have finally been the answer to my problems! This oil will give you shine, hydration and a healthy glow. Apply to roots first and apply to the rest of head.
Crystal K.
Adairville, KY
This product had a great price and came highly recommended so I wanted to try it out for my frizzy damaged hair. It says you could uses it on wet or dry hair. It honestly did nothing to my hair when wet or dry. It was a waste of my money and I gave it away
Barbie S.
Pineville, WV
The Marc Anthony Argan oil helps to keep down my flyaways. It leaves my hair feeling and smelling great. It last in my hair all day long. I choose it over all other brands. Of course, I will be buying this just as soon as my supply starts to get low. I can't go without it.
Wayna V.
Awesome oil. Nourishes hair, moisturizes, smoothes, styles. Great for wet or dry hair. Apply pearl size amount and style. Great quality. Agan oil is great for hair. Great price, good product.
Jamie B.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff has helped my hair immensely! I'm prone to dry and broken ends because of blow-drying and prior coloring but I've been using this all throughout my hair, while both damp and dry, and the results are beautiful! I was always afraid of oil products since my hair tends to get oily fast but since I've become an avid user of dry shampoo, I needed something to add some sheen and moisture back into my ends and the mid-sections of my hair on days that dry shampoo tends to dull it all out. This does the trick and at a reasonable price! I love that it absorbs quickly and does not leave your hands oily and doesn't make the hair look greasy, just moisturized and shiny!
Mercedes T.
Phoenix, AZ
I very regularly need to straighten my hair for work every morning. Also, I'm outside under the sun quite a bit - all in all, there's a lot of heat damage going on with my hair. I used this for the first time just recently, and literally after the first use, the shine was amazing. A very little goes a long way. The way the light reflected off my hair was very satisfying, and the smell was amazing. There was absolutely no greasy look to my hair at all! This will definitely be on my next online order. :)
ELIZABETH H.
Red Deer, AB
I am looking at purchasing this oil and was wanting to know if it makes your hair look greasy at all? feel greasy? does it work all day or do you need to reapply? Thanks in advance!!
Stacey M.
Secane, PA
I got this in an Ipsy bag and just love it. I cannot find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find this product for purchase?
Alleah P.
I just bought this. What does it do to your hair? Has anyone noticed a difference in their hair from using this?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Is your hair damaged? Try this